TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Happy Halloween Boils, Ghouls and Goblins! The Witching hour approaches so here is your treat!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wonder Ellen, that's funny, though hair wise, her and Ann should swap. lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Lol did you mention in game the fact that their father conceived a baby with both their mothers on the same day? If so I must've missed it. That's a wild thing the father did
I didn't mention that it they were conceived on the same day in game, but I do try to imply it, since they're very close and in the same class. That might not even be something Kim and Ami know though.

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
I didn't mention that it they were conceived on the same day in game, but I do try to imply it, since they're very close and in the same class. That might not even be something Kim and Ami know though.
This explains so much. I can never tell them apart! Even more than Emma and Felicity! lol!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess their dad was/is a lucky guy. ;)
Their moms must do everything together, like F&E did, but without all the fighting.
Sounds like a happy family. :D

I hope we can help them ...repeat the process for the next gen. :cool:

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I guess their dad was/is a lucky guy. ;)
Their moms must do everything together, like F&E did, but without all the fighting.
Sounds like a happy family. :D

I hope we can help them ...repeat the process for the next gen. :cool:
On the other hand, the father could've cheated on one of them (or both of them) if they weren't having a threesome. That'd make for some interesting drama when the mothers find out they banged the same dude.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
If anyone would like to help translate HH into other languages, I am setting up groups for volunteers to do so \o/

We have quite a few groups set up already, but the more people who help, the higher chance it has of getting done. So if you or anyone you know is interested, please DM me.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
ngl, i downloaded this Game to beat my Meat, but now im actually mainly in it for the Story. I wish Android's and Ashley's Story would never end. (The others are Bangers aswell, but those 2 are my absolute favorites)
Never expected this much good Story in a Game like this.
I'd say that's a fairly common story around here. Come for the meat tenderizing, stay to get your feels tenderized instead.
Sometimes I think we're all masochists. :HideThePain:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
All characters will be wearing their sleepwear at night in their rooms now! I think this will make the game feel much more alive, and it should feel like a nice little bonus alongside unlocking that extra time slot. I hope it all feels rewarding :)

As the developer I will probably never fully understand how the player feels when playing my game. It's just hard to get in that same mindset when playing, so that's why feedback is so important. I want to make things like this feel rewarding so you will have to let me know if I have succeeded.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Always glad to see some parts of their nightly attire are filed under "optional". Also I totally pictured Maria with cat ears in that screenshot, but that may have been my inner pervert resurfacing.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
All characters will be wearing their sleepwear at night in their rooms now! I think this will make the game feel much more alive, and it should feel like a nice little bonus alongside unlocking that extra time slot. I hope it all feels rewarding :)

As the developer I will probably never fully understand how the player feels when playing my game. It's just hard to get in that same mindset when playing, so that's why feedback is so important. I want to make things like this feel rewarding so you will have to let me know if I have succeeded.
I love the idea. As you said, I think it'll help make things feel a bit more alive in the game. Given how some players will set up alternate outfits for the girls to wear in their rooms already, will there be an option to turn off these nighttime outfit changes if the player chooses?

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019

honestly I have a bit of a fetish when it comes to girls in sleepwear. So for me this is a homerun, thanks runey!

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
In that spirit, I think the girls wearing their sleepwear during the night time slot is a great idea; I'm a big fan of things that make the girls feel like they're doing things without the PC's direct input. Even little things like this help the feeling of them living their own lives.
Question: Lin, Maria, and Ashley's sleepwear in these screenshots is different than if they come and spend the night in the PC's room, so I'm curious if you're intending to change those scenes, or if this is just to represent how they sleep when they're by themselves?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

OMG... Ashley looks so adorable.... :love:

Reactions: Jjay08
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes