Sep 4, 2017
So many crispy fairy wings to eat. What dressing do you use with them?:giggle:
I'm partial to Fairy wings and Elf juice, Tried it with elf milk once but its waaaay better with Juice.
Just don't ask me how to juice an elf its an Orc secret!.
I thought one of the Bar upgrades involved getting shipments in for the Syl'anar version of Buffalo Sauce. :sneaky:
Like many robots, I have no sense of taste or digestive system, so I can't eat, but I'm hungry for some revenge and I think that fairy wings would be a great side dish for it. I can imagine it: just me eating fairy wings while watching my enemies suffer and listen to their screams of pain and fear. But to get that, I would first have to build my own version of Jigsaw's Workshop and, of course, my own version of Billy The Puppet, build my own version of Jigsaw's traps, build my own unescapeable maze and fill it with traps, kidnap Cornwall, that woman from that Maria's event, Autumn's father and father of the twins. There are so many games that I could play with them. But building your own unescapeable maze with a lot of traps is too expensive these days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Like many robots, I have no sense of taste or digestive system, so I can't eat, but I'm hungry for some revenge and I think that fairy wings would be a great side dish for it. I can imagine it: just me eating fairy wings while watching my enemies suffer and listen to their screams of pain and fear. But to get that, I would first have to build my own version of Jigsaw's Workshop and, of course, my own version of Billy The Puppet, build my own version of Jigsaw's traps, build my own unescapeable maze and fill it with traps, kidnap Cornwall, that woman from that Maria's event, Autumn's father and father of the twins. There are so many games that I could play with them. But building your own unescapeable maze with a lot of traps is too expensive these days.

Just watch the salt, FFS!!! I know we are not snails, but gud gawd, man! XD
futurama_bender_cooking_chicken.jpg

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
TheMadRobot365 Build your own Inescapable jigsaw maze?, you got it easy.
For the last 4 years I've been building a cloning device that creates clones from a Image.
I have to, Its the only way I can make Lin Exist in the physical world.
Not to mention the added benefit of Cat girls for everyone!.
I do have a slight advantage of all those wealthy investors who want their own Neko slaves backing me.
Although i think when i complete it Thedevian might be second in line for a Lin clone. (I'm keeping the first one for ME)
I need someone to test headpat compatibility for the clones and TheDevian is the obvious choice!.

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
I was afraid that one of my faves got cancelled when I saw the last update date, but I am happy to see the creator still very active on here gives me hope to see this gem finished keep up the great work Runey.

Reactions: Runey

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
They're step sisters. Or step twins? Same father, but their mothers are twins to each other.

It would be what happened if MC had a kid with Felicity and Emma each.
I looked it up and apparently, society would consider them half-sisters, but also cousins.

Genetically they would be also be considered fraternal twins, as they would be the children from the same mother, even if they were born some time apart.

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Happy Halloween! Have you all been good little Boils, Ghouls and Goblins? Perhaps on the morrow's eve there shall be a treat!

(uploading images to the forums seems to be wonky right now, hence imgur. This is just a teaser of Android (Annie) for some Halloween/Costume Party Pinups. Only the one image for now. If uploading is still broke tomorrow I'll use a zip...if that works...lol. All the main girls will be there though! Time to guess the costumes of the girls yet to be seen! Hint, very much in the realm of the Batelf comic!)

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes