hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
HaremHotel-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
I guess this a good place as any to ask this question, but why aren't torrents linked with other download sources directly on the first post? These guys reliably make torrents of every game I look for, and one always have to dig page after page to find their links.

Reactions: Badgerlad

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I think the reason I can't increase her level is because I'm on her slave route, I think

So far I have these options available to me
Waking me up in the morning
The standard options in the sancuatary
and the kitchen
Screenshot 2022-11-27 165344.png

Reactions: Matthewpugh

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I guess this a good place as any to ask this question, but why aren't torrents linked with other download sources directly on the first post? These guys reliably make torrents of every game I look for, and one always have to dig page after page to find their links.
Torrents aren't as safe as downloading from a third party, or a first party like itch.io. It may be faster, but you're connecting to other people's computers. Only the staff of this website have any control over this thread though, so I couldn't add it if I wanted to.

Feb 27, 2020
1669568255208.png
pretty sure i had v15 and didn't touch any of the files before doing the update only but i don't have a v15 folder in images, wtf

i do have v15.rpa, but not the images folder. i'm so confused

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Cool, some exploration content arrive.

The map accesible from esc/r click menu was like info to locations story but with exploration and events it's getting optimized now.

Is it still accesible only from esc/r click tho instead of separate icon menu or embedded to info menu?

I hope more LIs events are triggered by more location instead of usual door talk.

Thx for the content devs.

Reactions: Squarblesport

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
It's because we have accounts really. We already do get some special treatment because other hosts that require accounts aren't allowed here, thus the F95 staff have extra responsibilities by allowing our torrents.

That's all there is to it really. We chat about it every now and again but until that day comes, it doesn't really bother us - I see it as a goal. We've worked at it for so long already, we don't mind waiting longer - it just gives us more time to fix stuff and work on the archive :)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Is it supposed to be 6gb in size
Yes it is. At 2Gb the quality of the renders is bad and detracts from the work Runey has done. At this compression setting it should be hard to see the difference between this and the original.
Also when 0.17 is released I will release an APK that is much smaller and will work with the 6gb file you should already have. An update APK. I've done a lot of work on my Alternative Compressor software to make this possible.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Hey runey sorry I doubted you. Thanks for the update!! downloading now!!
Most updates I have noticed, have new stuff sprinkled throughout the game. So even though I skip for 20 mins to play the update. Then do side quests. I can go back and catch the tweaks and upgrades to the main story. On my next play-through.
IDK if putting new in the corner would be good or bad. I could possibly slow players like me down to reconnect with the chars
and enjoy the update more? But maybe not. IDK OH it'd done downloading GTG YAAA

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Torrents aren't as safe as downloading from a third party, or a first party like itch.io. It may be faster, but you're connecting to other people's computers. Only the staff of this website have any control over this thread though, so I couldn't add it if I wanted to.
Can't you ask the staff for thread ownership?

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
A few thoughts on the update having gotten through what I think is most of the current content (not remade).

Once again, some great stuff from Runey and, wow, I never expected the Gaian religion angle to take some of these turns. One technical bit, I had some errors when I started the game after plugging in the update only files. I was able to "ignore" my way through them to get to the opening menu and probably aren't a problem on the full downloads. But thought I'd say something.

Some gameplay opinions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that, I'll let you get on with your day. I'm thinking after letting things rest a few weeks I might start a new game and do a slow playthrough to see the updated scenes instead of checking the gallery.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
No, let other Li pregnant first. I want to know how she gonna get pissed off
Make sure her knife isn't around.

I got the same error as well, any help would be appreciated
I got this, too. Noted it in my post. I just hit "ignore" several times and got through to the main menu. Not sure of the reason, but at least you can get through.

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018
Nooooooooooo....no lust system for Felicia and Emma, not even a sex scene. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined(

• Wow
Reactions: ImperialD

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Make sure her knife isn't around.
3 fairies in her command is more fearsome now than her knife

Again, if any Li gon get pregnant I hope its not ashley first haha, it's too cliche.
If she's last its gonna be most hilarious lol.
Give it to autumn first, her being the holy nun like and preserved woman gonna make the story more interesting from my pov
It's more fkd up and degenerates

Wight-Troox

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the fifth scene for Sylvia in the slave route?
I've tried everything and it just doesn't work so far and some others seem to have the same issue

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes