CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, if there is no patch anymore, the incest should get removed, doesn't it?
Because other than c3p0 answer, nobody reacted to my question about the ipatch... So I guess, it's not wanted anymore.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Because other than c3p0 answer, nobody reacted to my question about the ipatch... So I guess, it's not wanted anymore.
My reputation precedes me.:p
That "patch" you meant. If it hasn't change anything, then you wouldn't need a patch for it. OP helps here too *cough* Incest Code *cough*

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Does anyone have a save for the version before? Formated my computer and it went to oblivion.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
3 fairies in her command is more fearsome now than her knife

Again, if any Li gon get pregnant I hope its not ashley first haha, it's too cliche.
If she's last its gonna be most hilarious lol.
Give it to autumn first, her being the holy nun like and preserved woman gonna make the story more interesting from my pov
It's more fkd up and degenerates
I have a theory that she cannot get pregnant - she desires it the most, has gone out of her way to put a bun in the oven but alas no progress from what we have seen so far. If in fact she is not the first i do hope we get a sneak peek back to her yandere tendencies but i feel Runey has abandoned that overt side of her nature for good and as the story progresses she will be going in a much more healthier positive direction regarding the MC and the other girls.

Reactions: TheDevian

Max Lima

Aug 10, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.0
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega
there is another way to download because mega da Limite

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
update piz

Reactions: TwenntyTies

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
I have a theory that she cannot get pregnant - she desires it the most, has gone out of her way to put a bun in the oven but alas no progress from what we have seen so far. If in fact she is not the first i do hope we get a sneak peek back to her yandere tendencies but i feel Runey has abandoned that overt side of her nature for good and as the story progresses she will be going in a much more healthier positive direction regarding the MC and the other girls.
Then we need to pie her more until runey greenlit her pregnancy. That's actually good thing, hopefully more content for her.

With exploration unlocked I kinda want to see some more school action tbh. And maybe ren as sanctuary slave, her model remind me of my other game favorite Li, only more polished.

Technically speaking android was cybernetically pregnant and already give birth. So far her story is the most wholesome for me. If her daughter is "executable" perhaps that would be some incest flag lol, even loli, and even bestiality since it's used to be a dog

Last edited:

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
There never was an incest patch. Go to the computer in your room and write the code "truestory"

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
11.5 gbs....................is WAY too much just to experience the new content.
For some who wait for long and can't wait playing cause their favorite Li get update it's worthy tho.
Anyone who complaint on size should just wait for some crunch compressed and practice on patience.

Is there any alternative route with Jin other than getting her off the drugs that make her hot? I'd rather she take more than less.
I think this is so unlikely since lin path is pretty much linear love story path alike where mc support her and mc would respect her decision of wanting to make jin back to normal. But really if it's all bout boobs she could just get implant instead of drug and her outfit change shall be an easy tweak. She can also still be a nympho after no drug, nothin really change.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes