c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I love this game, but damn, 10 giga on those sites will take a lifetime to download. Can't we have a torrent? :(
HaremHotel-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

DarkDragonAC

Feb 1, 2020
I've spotted 2 grammar mistakes so far.
Pic. 1 - should be "I have a friend whose family owns a café..."
Pic. 2 - should be "You didn't say you were going to move like that..."

Runey, If you wish, I could help you with polishing the dialogues, as I basically work as a translator/English teacher/copy editor.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Wondering if this will still work with the newest version or will it require a whole new build? Hoping for all our sakes (mostly yours) it will only need a few tweeks to work :LOL:
it will not as there were changes to the beginning of the game. wait for the mod update; and then to get the full experience, start at the beginning.

Reactions: Burgh917

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
buenas no es por menospreciar el trabajo de los traductores pero me alegra de que lo lo colocara en español dado que seguro que le habrá costado si no se trata de tu lengua original dicho esto en la parte de la historia de maria hay un momento que sale error no es que se salga el juego ni nada pero es un pelín molesto que este leyendo y te salga el error al pasar el texto y y abecés sale el texto original en ingles y repito no es en plan critica ni nadad por estilo espera que que se sepa.
muchas gracias por el parche
Hi, it's not to belittle the work of the translators, but I'm glad you put it in Spanish since it sure would have cost you if it's not your original language. Having said that, in the part of Maria's story there is a moment that comes out The error is not that the game quits or anything, but it is a bit annoying that you are reading and you get the error when passing the text and sometimes the original text in English comes out and I repeat, it is not critical or anything like that, hope it will be know.

thank you very much for the patch
Please report any errors you come across so we can fix them, pictures are best.

I love this game, but damn, 10 giga on those sites will take a lifetime to download. Can't we have a torrent? :(
You can now download HH straight from itch.io, no third party required.

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.0
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega
Is it supposed to be 6gb in size

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I have basically hit a point in the game where I can't progress due to an error. I have no idea how to fix it or what caused it. Even updating to the newest version didn't help so I guess I will have to spend the next 10 hrs reinstalling it from the beginning.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes