MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Are you talking about relationship level? Lin's is at 23 and Kali's is at 27
to get lin to the required lvl 24 friendship you need to Talk to Ellen in the Lobby and select "Take Cornwall's Challenge", For you and Lin to get maximum points in the competition, her Obedience must be at least 20, her Blowjobs must be at least 10, her Vaginal must be at least 10, and her Anal must be at least 10

Oct 9, 2021
to get lin to the required lvl 24 friendship you need to Talk to Ellen in the Lobby and select "Take Cornwall's Challenge", For you and Lin to get maximum points in the competition, her Obedience must be at least 20, her Blowjobs must be at least 10, her Vaginal must be at least 10, and her Anal must be at least 10
Ooohhh I've been wondering when that challenge would pop back up, thanks!

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Ooohhh I've been wondering when that challenge would pop back up, thanks!
yeah i kinda did the same the first time playing to lol. No problem though. like i said if you find your self stuck again save this link use the HH wiki here.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Trying to continue Kali's story but it keeps saying "You need to raise Lin's friendship" but I already have her obedience at 110, any ideas what's going on?
Friendship was renamed Relationship Level, the one that goes up when you do her events.
Frindship != Obedience. So you should continue her story.

So, testing the new features from TheDevian :devilish::
Mod? Update? :HideThePain:

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
That's good part of Runey's design choices … yes you “could” miss a point or even ALL the points but it isn’t a limited number … and most often not having the points will just slow you up a little (till you meet the requirement) but unlike other games/coding I’ve seen your choice or if you miss a point it doesn't lock you out of paths or events …
with this ONE exception
The choice of the slave/love routes for Nia & Sylvia that choice is a hard fork where if you choose one you don’t see the other.

There are certain points in various girls stories where you can have greyed out ”bonus” if your stats are under the limit … some are missable like the topless Ashley dinner(one time story event) if your exhibition is under 10 (IIRC). Others are part of repeatable events like overflowing lust options that un-grey if you have the correct stat high enough so even if you miss those the first time you will see them later.

The biggest reason I see to use a mod with HH is to address pacing issues … ie event 8 unlocks ability to gain exhibition stats then event 9 you NEED 10 exhibition points to experience “bonus” options … so with mod it’s an ez fix vs a “pause” to grind up to 10 sub or exhibition points.

I would guess that these “pacing & flow” issues are mostly just to being in development… I would guess that Runey will probably address some if not all of it by final. Same could be said for the pacing & timing for “sleep with” & “alarm clock” availability’s… I’ve noticed that in this development cycle that the availability is “choppy” for lack of a better term.
With the sleep with or alarm options being available or not available or even totally null intermittently I wasn’t documenting steps exactly but IIRC the sleep with came early for one person late for another and in certain steps the option for a person (or all persons) that was available previous days vanishes for a couple game days then repopulates later.

My guess is some of this is in part to the revamp of older content … Runey even states in game (twice that I’ve seen) with Android specifically…that the content is WiP/to be updated.
Thanks that explains a lot. Guess that means things are repeatable to accumulate those points, however choosing the "right" dialogue/choices options just speeds things along instead of having to repeat certain things to accumulate said points for bonus content.. I'll give it a go it all looks promising! :love:

Reactions: Strike-10

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Lol facepalms only

F95 community never disappoint :HideThePain:
The mod includes money etc, think most people want to grind anything? Probably best to think again.
I love sandbox games like Skyrim/Fallout but adult sandboxes are absolute shit tier in comparison, AVN with the least amount of sandbox bs all the way!

Reactions: aztamaztabazta

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Looks like you downloaded the split files. There are three parts, you need all three parts in the same folder to unpack them. Make sure you have all of them.
thanks that was it all three parts in a folder then unzipped together and then put the folder in my adultgames folder.

Reactions: EricGrey
Oct 7, 2021
20+ weeks of trying to get Autumn's boobjob trait maxed... I'm at 4/10, as everything always comes up on a Sunday morning..... Even though I'm avoiding all relationship interactions, etc..

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
I got to the point in the game where I figured I should share my "problem" with the game developer and toss in a little suggestion. If you haven't completed the game then don't read the spoiler ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
I got to the point in the game where I figured I should share my "problem" with the game developer and toss in a little suggestion. If you haven't completed the game then don't read the spoiler ;)

I get you. I was doing the same thing several times a day during that particular scenario. The resolution came as a pleasant surprise.

If you don't mind cheating a bit, you can use the code makeitrain a few times in the computer for extra cash. I typically use this at the start a few times, to get things rolling.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
First time I played Harem hotel I did not notice it. But here on my second playthrough I did.
there is properly of several reasons, including that I know the storyline this time, so the time from "your bad" to "your good", feels short.

Combine that with the natural accelerated rate of girls becoming friendly with you, sins this is a lewd game, it seemed logical to invent an outside effect to account for that.

not an all-empowering Superpower. But a subtle nudge in the right direction, that plays in the background.

and it is here the elven temple ruin head canon comes into play. From what I know of the game world it fits with the theme. It fits with the character (Lin) doing the action. and for me it makes it more believable the MC is, suddenly, able to build a Harem.
I think we'll just have to disagree. From my perspective and the majority of feedback I have received so far, the pacing feels good.
There's also no magical bullshit in this game. The characters just naturally grow to like you over time because MC is a decent person.

Hello Runey, Thanks for your work and this huge update.
As you offer previously to bring back to you the event not chaining correctly, I remember a thing breaking a bit the immersion...
I went on a date with felicity (lvl 36, affection 46) and at the end, she offer me a blowjob. But the first sentence of the blowjob event is the same as the one of the begining of the story "I can't believe you made me do this again you perv....!". (And some other sentence didn't make really sense in this situation). Maybe she could say something else when she offer it.

This is not high prio but one day ^^
IIRC that scene is on the list to be remade, so it will make more sense eventually. Thanks.

Trying to continue Kali's story but it keeps saying "You need to raise Lin's friendship" but I already have her obedience at 110, any ideas what's going on?
When in doubt, check the wiki

20+ weeks of trying to get Autumn's boobjob trait maxed... I'm at 4/10, as everything always comes up on a Sunday morning..... Even though I'm avoiding all relationship interactions, etc..
Such are the woes of a game in development.

I wouldn't want to break immersion by telling the player "Oh hey, dev here, don't go looking for Maria because she'll be back in a week!" Nah, searching for her is half of the fun, you and MC were on the same wave length. That's roleplaying! What you did is what anyone IRL would do.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes