Oct 7, 2021
How do you think I feel, I was still trying to get to 50, for the old *** stat.
And the new(ish) pet one in the park with them is sexy as hell, and I like to do it all the time. That said, I have not sold any pics from it, since you allowed us that option. ;)
Are you trying to use an old mod?

It is a challenge, even if you ignore events that trigger without you clicking *TALK*, I have been trying to get to 50 since they were added (like I do with most stats thanks to the old *** system), I am at 45, and I go in there almost every weekend, as long as I am not stopped for some reason.
View attachment 2209110
Already up to 7 on cunny, and that was just added. lol
50? Fuck that noise! I'm doing 10 and done with it. At my current progression, I'll be 40+ weeks just trying to get it done.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.1
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
16.0 incl 16.0 rpa and apk files:
Mega

16.1 apk update:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)

(78Mb)
Updated my Android port to 16.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Bad omen

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Runey - FYI

This matters not one bit … HOWEVER.

You catch Hanna polishing the pearl on the couch in the living room wearing her plug…
which leads to the garden scene … but the bad magic causes the plug to vanish which is very sTArTlinG and noticeable as she prepares to sit on our face... just thought I’d mention … do what you will with regards to this bAD MAgiC

for all I know this is sort of executive decision when you made this scene X updates ago.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
With the new update, is update the Spanish translation?
Because the particular languaje of some situations is horrorbily...
Please, change de word 'Cachondes', is wrong spealed. And choose one more adecuated.

moinlol

Nov 20, 2019
Another bug.
No matter which outfit Lin wears as her hangout outfit and no matter which sex scene is started in her room, when i select the Cutiepie outfit for a sex scene it will always show the Harem outfit instead.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have been having that outfit issue with the dates too, no matter what she is wearing, she goes to the default outfit for the date.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
thanks for reply it's good to know they on it
anyway i just backedup the game and applied the last mod to game for my fresh start and it seem games working alright haven't got any error but since the dev did some rework idk if the time given given for events is still correct or not will update my post for any1 else who is a lil bit impatience like me :)
Edit: game works okay but clicking on mod gives the error so don't use it just wait :(
Yeah ya kinda fucked up. There are some major code changes and rewrites in 0.16 over 0.15.1 and if you some how managed to get the game working at all using the old mod then you will miss out an a lot.

NEVER NEVER NEVER use an old mod on a new release you will have issues and it's neither the dev(s) nor the modder(s) fault!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'm not a they and am just me!

MOD UPDATE:
Lots of work on the WT section but still lots to go.
I want to play this release as bad as everyone else but I have a life and only so much time in a day to work on these things.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

MOD UPDATE:
Lots of work on the WT section but still lots to go.
I want to play this release as bad as everyone else but I have a life and only so much time in a day to work on these things.
Don't forge that that v0.16.1 is out and from the bugs that people are still reporting probably a v0.16.2 is probably in the making.

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
When Kate asks "can i help you with anything?", is it a code or something that I need to input? Or is this the world's most obscure riddle?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
NEVER NEVER NEVER use an old mod on a new release you will have issues and it's neither the dev(s) nor the modder(s) fault!
Might I suggest, if possible, deleting the old mod from the download site, to prevent people from grabbing it and complaining? Of course they will still complain until it's finished, but at least there is a chance they won't ruin their fresh updated installation.

I, and I'm certain others use gender-neutral terms until they know someone's actual gender or gender preferences.

I've spent so long in phone tech support it has become second nature for me.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Ren! Thanks!
Thats pretty close for me, I really do suck at remembering names. Especially ones that are not regulars.

Even if he was willing to do that to us, I don't think Runey would do that to Ashley. The poor girl has already been through hell, and is finally starting to heal. If anything, I think it would just turn into a case of not being able to find Ren or her no longer being alive.
Sure; Ren is probably not 100% the way Ashley remembers, adults rarely are when it comes to kids memories, but I don't think Runey would kick Ash that hard.
This is supposed to be at some point during the journey [metaphorically speaking of course] more of a wholesome situation with the MC and the main cast. That is the MC is a good person, and despite a few problems or issues relating to saving the elves and those girls tied up [no pun intended!] everything is more or less happy / fun situation in which most if not all of the girls find themselves in with the MC even if it might seem the contrary at certain times, the girls never seem to shy away with anything they generally say if they are not happy etc. If they aren't happy they will let you know is my experience.

There is an alternative game to this, or rather another game in this franchise in which the MC is a bastard to the elf girls, the complete and utter opposite to how this character is in Harem Hotel. I hated that game and deleted it off my ssd instantly. So given that game is now a thing, in it's infancy (I am assuming it's still being worked on) I would hope to say Runey isn't one of those devs to hurt his playerbase (emotionally), and that kind of thing would be in the other game.

Given he hasn't done this thus far, I am fairly confident he won't for the remainder of this game either. We have come a fairly longish way in the game so far. Liberation of the elves is obviously something that is going to continue going forward, hence the secret rooms in the hotel where the few elves are staying.

The thing I like about this game, is not the sex, it's the stories behind the girls themselves i like. Each girl has an interesting or sad story to tell once you get to know her over time. It makes the experience of playing this game all the more interesting, because there is always going to be someone whose background makes me want to stay around and find out more and more about them and any new girls that come along. The writing is excellent. The game is sooooo good. Sure there is some grinding to be done, but it's actually pretty easy to make money, through various interesting ways.

I'd say let Runey continue with the stories he is telling us, on his own terms in his own ways without us telling what we want. He hasn't let us down yet, and he isn't going to in the future either. I have so far found nothing that has bored me at all in this game. Given how big the game is so far, that is testament to how well the game and writing have been. It's a wholesome game with wholesome characters. Each girl has a personality and story behind herself. I will be quite sad when it comes to an end, I just hope this game can continue to grow as much as possible and last as long as possible. Gems like this are rare in a minefield of dead / abandoned / garbage games.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes