torresm

Apr 5, 2020
The money grind in this game is not even that bad... or at all tbh. After playing Big Brother, HH feels like it's throwing wads of cash in my face.

Reactions: TheDevian

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
I think we'll just have to disagree. From my perspective and the majority of feedback I have received so far, the pacing feels good.
There's also no magical bullshit in this game. The characters just naturally grow to like you over time because MC is a decent person.
I think you are missing my point.

And I get the feeling from your response that it is annoying you.
so I am sorry that I have failed to convey my idea in a meaningful way.

It was never my intent to changes the game. It is clearly a success, and you don’t change a winning strategy.

I was only trying to add, a lore idea that might add immersion for some.

That being said I am just glad it was considered, that was more than expected or hoped for.

silkysoco

Jan 26, 2022
I even buffed pinups and added a new job (deliveries) in v0.16. Double Pinups with F&E could get you $175 each time.

The buff to the Pinups was very welcome. Even early game when you actually need the money the most, you can easily clear $100 a day through deliveries and pinups. Add in rent, and a lack of money really isn't really a big deal.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I can't start the game, if anyone is willing to help out that would be great
The exceptions in the log say "DirectSoundCreate8: No audio device found"

You do have an audio device, right? lol
Assuming you do, maybe try updating your audio drivers to see if it fix this issue.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
The money grind in this game is not even that bad... or at all tbh. After playing Big Brother, HH feels like it's throwing wads of cash in my face.
And there's always or even console if you know the variable.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think you are missing my point.

And I get the feeling from your response that it is annoying you.
so I am sorry that I have failed to convey my idea in a meaningful way.

It was never my intent to changes the game. It is clearly a success, and you don’t change a winning strategy.

I was only trying to add, a lore idea that might add immersion for some.

That being said I am just glad it was considered, that was more than expected or hoped for.
You were suggesting that I reveal that the hotel was built on an ancient elvish magical temple? I didn't catch that you were suggesting it, I took it as your theory.
I'm not annoyed or anything, I guess me saying magical bullshit came off as aggressive. I mean that I'm not going to pull anything out of my ass and say "magic did it". That's just bad story writing you know?
If anything I hope that it has been clear that any sign of magic usually has some other explanation, especially in Autumn's storyline.

Not a complaint. Just an observation.

Thank you for the great game you have developed!
I was planning to retroactively add a boobjob repeatable to Autumn in v0.16, but I didn't have enough time to get to it.
(Fun fact, even though v0.16 has become the biggest update, it also had the most amount of content cut!)
The reason I just thought of considering adding this repeatable is due to all of the recent suggestions. I didn't realize getting her boobjobs was an issue until recently.

Oct 7, 2021
I was planning to retroactively add a boobjob repeatable to Autumn in v0.16, but I didn't have enough time to get to it.
(Fun fact, even though v0.16 has become the biggest update, it also had the most amount of content cut!)
The reason I just thought of considering adding this repeatable is due to all of the recent suggestions. I didn't realize getting her boobjobs was an issue until recently.

I noticed a few things that were cut. Mainly the Kali beach sex, fondling Lucy, while talking to Kali at the beach. I still like the new scenes with Android's story.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
By "magic," you all are referring to typical games where MC has a magic cock? (I skimmed, to avoid spoilers)

I may be out of the loop, but this games DOES have magic... IIRC, the fairy crystals are magical and magic is what keeps the elves hidden? (I havent played recently, so apologies if there was an retroactive continuity or I am remembering wrong.)

• Haha

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
You were suggesting that I reveal that the hotel was built on an ancient elvish magical temple? I didn't catch that you were suggesting it, I took it as your theory.
I'm not annoyed or anything, I guess me saying magical bullshit came off as aggressive. I mean that I'm not going to pull anything out of my ass and say "magic did it". That's just bad story writing you know?
If anything I hope that it has been clear that any sign of magic usually has some other explanation, especially in Autumn's storyline.
agree. "Magic did it" is not the way.
but I was under the impression that it was a low magic world?

Properly from the whole fairy/elf encounter. I remember that Sylvia’s magic was the fairies. but they were still invisible.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I noticed a few things that were cut. Mainly the Kali beach sex, fondling Lucy, while talking to Kali at the beach. I still like the new scenes with Android's story.
That's not what I meant at all. None of that was cut, it was made better. I'm saying I didn't add a lot of things I planned to add.

By "magic," you all are referring to typical games where MC has a magic cock? (I skimmed, to avoid spoilers)

I may be out of the loop, but this games DOES have magic... IIRC, the fairy crystals are magical and magic is what keeps the elves hidden? (I havent played recently, so apologies if there was an retroactive continuity or I am remembering wrong.)
You are indeed out of the loop.

Properly from the whole fairy/elf encounter. I remember that Sylvia’s magic was the fairies. but they were still invisible.
Nothing I have said is contradictive ;)

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Thank you for making a patch and simple to follow instructions within it for those of us who have already downloaded 0.16! It was very easy to get and install! This might set Lord Ashram back just a smidge, but doubtful by much! To think...4 and a half years, and this is it's 16th version, give or take...keep up the awesome work!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
20+ weeks of trying to get Autumn's boobjob trait maxed... I'm at 4/10, as everything always comes up on a Sunday morning..... Even though I'm avoiding all relationship interactions, etc..
How do you think I feel, I was still trying to get to 50, for the old *** stat.
I even buffed pinups and added a new job (deliveries) in v0.16. Double Pinups with F&E could get you $175 each time.
And the new(ish) pet one in the park with them is sexy as hell, and I like to do it all the time. That said, I have not sold any pics from it, since you allowed us that option. ;)
I can't start the game, if anyone is willing to help out that would be great
Are you trying to use an old mod?
It is a challenge, even if you ignore events that trigger without you clicking *TALK*, I have been trying to get to 50 since they were added (like I do with most stats thanks to the old *** system), I am at 45, and I go in there almost every weekend, as long as I am not stopped for some reason.
1670013244893.png
Already up to 7 on cunny, and that was just added. lol

• Wow
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022

I just always figured the Hotel was made on top of the burial grounds of all those fairy wings lost over the years. :ROFLMAO:

How do you think I feel, I was still trying to get to 50, for the old *** stat.
And the new(ish) pet one in the park with them is sexy as hell, and I like to do it all the time. That said, I have not sold any pics from it, since you allowed us that option. ;)
Are you trying to use an old mod?

It is a challenge, even if you ignore events that trigger without you clicking *TALK*, I have been trying to get to 50 since they were added (like I do with most stats thanks to the old *** system), I am at 45, and I go in there almost every weekend, as long as I am not stopped for some reason.
View attachment 2209110
Already up to 7 on cunny, and that was just added. lol
Yeah, but what's the latest on your Headpat Count? Inquiring minds want to know.:p

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes