Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Might I suggest, if possible, deleting the old mod from the download site, to prevent people from grabbing it and complaining? Of course they will still complain until it's finished, but at least there is a chance they won't ruin their fresh updated installation.
This is honestly a fucking brilliant idea except for the fact that modded saves need modded updates so the complaining will switch from issues in using an outdated mod to complaining about issues from using modded saves. There will be no numerical difference.

Reactions: Aereon1104

DarkDragonAC

Feb 1, 2020
mistake3.png

Just "businesswoman", it's one word. Same here:
mistake7.png

Runey, In English, we bake cakes/cookies/pizza. You should fix it here, and probably in some other places:
mistake8.png
In the scene below, consider using: "Half of the cake is visibly burnt".It would sound far more natural.
mistake9.png

Cypher95

Mar 16, 2022
Does anyone have a save of the game i can use, my pc got wiped with the windows 11 update and i lost mine.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Sorry, we're trying to clean it up and get back on topic but these people just keep coming out of nowhere. Mods have been deleting the bigotry but I don't have much power to stop it here.
Heh, it's all good. I thought it was pretty funny and even a bit creative.. haha

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
New polls!

Who are your favorite Main Characters? >

Who are your favorite Side Characters? >

Who are your favorite Background Characters? >

• Love
Reactions: Nanakiiii
Oct 7, 2021
New polls!

Lin for main.

Moon for side.

Peni for background.

Wishful thinking, but I'd like to see more content with the background chars, Moon, Kate, and Juliet.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
What kind of Bigotry? Please elaborate.

more importantly, according to whom. Any side can claim bigotry. Different elven tribes or the humans on Syl'Anar too
Lin for main.

Moon for side.

Peni for background.

Wishful thinking, but I'd like to see more content with the background chars, Moon, Kate, and Juliet.
Peni is the best! I want to see some kind of quest chain with her

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
New polls!

Already planning the new character to add to the hotel? Will any other minor characters (like Emma and Felicity were before they entered the hotel) be added as a main characters in the future?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What kind of Bigotry? Please elaborate.
We're trying to end the off-topic bigotry, not continue discussing it.

Elf bigotry is totally on topic though. Fuck those knife-ears am I right?

more importantly, according to whom. Any side can claim bigotry. Different elven tribes or the humans on Syl'Anar too
Syl'anar definitely has laws around free speech, but they only apply to humans.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
We're trying to end the off-topic bigotry, not continue discussing it.

Elf bigotry is totally on topic though. Fuck those knife-ears am I right? only if you mean - all night long, and well on through the next day! Hope that's not to 'sharp' of a statement...lol

Syl'anar definitely has laws around free speech, but they only apply to humans.
I tend to agree that if it has nothing to do with a game, keep that shite out of the thread, but "the Dumb" has a way of finding a way in no matter what one does, so give it's tally-wacker a good ring-a-ding-ding-dong, followed by a copy of a full colored, step-by-step instructions guide on "How to Take a Long Walk off of a Short Pier in Concrete Goulashes", and one should be good to go, then bask in that Syl'van hospitality, and spend some time with a lovely Dark Elf, that's my thinking!

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes