北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Idk, if this was already asked in this thread or not. What are the next plans, Runey? Like, expanding the hotel further by more and more floors and are you going to add more guests? Perhaps more asians? :sneaky:

metalurgescu

Jul 28, 2021
@ Runey: I guess it is a little early to go on holiday, at least stay a little more around to iron out a few more bugs.
Except for typo's that I do not bother for, there are a few logical issues in the story that should be fixed:
- after I fuck Ellen and I get her invitation to visit her for sex after work, I get the scene in the hot springs where Maria fixes us up. It's not right.
- I get the event where Kate helps Ashley with calculus while Ashley is suspended. And after that her mother comes and goes on to confirm she's still suspended.
There was also another scene that I got through twice, I forgot it, if I will remember I will let you know.
I play 16.1 (ok, started with 16, but not a lot on it) from scratch, full version downloaded, no mods. The only cheat used was related to some money.
Bests!

Reactions: Aereon1104

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@ Runey: I guess it is a little early to go on holiday, at least stay a little more around to iron out a few more bugs.
Except for typo's that I do not bother for, there are a few logical issues in the story that should be fixed:
- after I fuck Ellen and I get her invitation to visit her for sex after work, I get the scene in the hot springs where Maria fixes us up. It's not right.
- I get the event where Kate helps Ashley with calculus while Ashley is suspended. And after that her mother comes and goes on to confirm she's still suspended.
There was also another scene that I got through twice, I forgot it, if I will remember I will let you know.
I play 16.1 (ok, started with 16, but not a lot on it) from scratch, full version downloaded, no mods. The only cheat used was related to some money.
Bests!
I just released a bug patch yesterday, and of course I fix every bug as it pops up.

The issues you have brought up don't appear to be issues. Ashley is catching up on schoolwork while she is suspended.

Please report any bugs you come across though. It's good to know they exist, but I need to be able to reproduce them to fix them. Screenshots help best, as does the level of the character. With nearly 1,000 scenes now, it's almost impossible for me to find something based on memory.

Last edited:

metalurgescu

Jul 28, 2021
I commend your work, what you've build is a huge thing. And I am extremely happy that you are committed to further fix issues.
What I mentioned are not bugs in the sense that it is not working as expected, this are a succesion of events, as mentioned, that are not logical. Sorry I cannot provide screenshots or char level, I wrote from memory.
If I where you, I would work on them because they break the logic of the story, mainly if you go through the dialogue, as follows:
- Ellen tells that MC was always seen as a son of her and she has a hard time fucking him in the event mentioned before. However, I just fucked her a few days before. It's not right, the words don't fit the facts.
- Ashley, whom, as far as I remember from about 6 months ago when I played 0.15, is suspended sine die, seems really concerned about calculus.... I would say the scene should only happen after she is back in school.
Maybe it's just me, anyhow, I argued my 2 cents....

As you say you want bug reports, I can also add that 0.16 is the first release where I find that, in some cases, dialogues loop a few times before the event ends. I thought it was because I sometime Alt+Tab out of the game and then get back, but it's not that. It happened more than 5 times, I can only indicate the latest, as I forgot the rest.
I asked Lin, while in the kitchen, to Pose with the Heart Outfit, which she did. However, we looped 3 times through the same lines until the event was over and her obedience increased. It happened at her level 17.
I hope this helps, it would be a pitty if such things are not fixed

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I commend your work, what you've build is a huge thing. And I am extremely happy that you are committed to further fix issues.
What I mentioned are not bugs in the sense that it is not working as expected, this are a succesion of events, as mentioned, that are not logical. Sorry I cannot provide screenshots or char level, I wrote from memory.
If I where you, I would work on them because they break the logic of the story, mainly if you go through the dialogue, as follows:
- Ellen tells that MC was always seen as a son of her and she has a hard time fucking him in the event mentioned before. However, I just fucked her a few days before. It's not right, the words don't fit the facts.
- Ashley, whom, as far as I remember from about 6 months ago when I played 0.15, is suspended sine die, seems really concerned about calculus.... I would say the scene should only happen after she is back in school.
Maybe it's just me, anyhow, I argued my 2 cents....

As you say you want bug reports, I can also add that 0.16 is the first release where I find that, in some cases, dialogues loop a few times before the event ends. I thought it was because I sometime Alt+Tab out of the game and then get back, but it's not that. It happened more than 5 times, I can only indicate the latest, as I forgot the rest.
I asked Lin, while in the kitchen, to Pose with the Heart Outfit, which she did. However, we looped 3 times through the same lines until the event was over and her obedience increased. It happened at her level 17.
I hope this helps, it would be a pitty if such things are not fixed
I'll look into the issue with Ellen, thanks.

I think you may not be remembering the Ashley event correctly. What you have said makes sense. Ashley was suspended for a long time, she fell back on work, she called Kate and Juliet to help her, then she got unsuspended. Let's also remember that this isn't a highschool, this is a community college.

Your last paragraph makes me think the installation process was done incorrectly and your scripts were corrupted.

Reactions: notBatman747

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, apparently several bugs have been fixed.
Bugs which have been reported by me and others over and over again.
And you dismissed them over and over again.

On average every 5…10 lines of code have a bug. That's perfectly normal.
I would be happy to go the extra mile to deliver a good bug report.
But if bug reports are not welcomed at all I will refrain from reporting anything.

Also: Lin's leafy photo shoot is still broken.

• Angry
Reactions: kido

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yeah, apparently several bugs have been fixed.
Bugs which have been reported by me and others over and over again.
And you dismissed them over and over again.

On average every 5…10 lines of code have a bug. That's perfectly normal.
I would be happy to go the extra mile to deliver a good bug report.
But if bug reports are not welcomed at all I will refrain from reporting anything.

Also: Lin's leafy photo shoot is still broken.
Um, I'm confused at who your message is directed to. You're responding to my bug patch, but you're saying I've dismissed bugs? Or has someone else dismissed my bug patch?

As you can see directly above your comment, I am currently engaging with someone reporting a bug, and I have mentioned how to properly report a bug as well. But you also say bug reports may not be welcomed? Are you talking to me? I'm just so lost haha.

In terms of Lin's leafy photoshoot, please report any bugs you come across. I can't fix anything based off the knowledge that one exists, I need to know how to repeat it to fix it.

Reactions: jadih96207
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes