metalurgescu

Jul 28, 2021
I'm happy that you see my point.
Maybe I'm wrong with Ashley's event, doesn't matter really, you should be right and it's anyway playable and enjoyable.
However, maybe you doublecheck at least the part of the code I indicated as looping.
I couldn't have done something wrong when installing. I am on Win 11, latest patch 22H2. I downloaded v0.16.1 for Win, used Winrar to decompress it on the Desktop in a new folder, copied the saves from 0.16 and that was it. That saves were from scratch, I intalled 0.16 anew and started from the beginning, without any mod.
So, it is not from scripts, it was straightforward new setup.

Reactions: Runey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
In terms of Lin's leafy photoshoot, please report any bugs you come across. I can't fix anything based off the knowledge that one exists, I need to know how to repeat it to fix it.
Short bug report:
Working delivery for Bernie does not seem to advance time. I do not know if this is intended but it looks like an oversight to me.

How to reproduce? Go into town, than Bernies and click work.

Note: I do not know if it works correctly the first time around as I did not check. But I definitively do not see time advancing on subsequent tries.

Version 16.1

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
New polls!

Who are your favorite Main Characters? >

Who are your favorite Side Characters? >

Who are your favorite Background Characters? >

Kali, Kali, Kali and her sister.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Short bug report:
Working delivery for Bernie does not seem to advance time. I do not know if this is intended but it looks like an oversight to me.

How to reproduce? Go into town, than Bernies and click work.

Note: I do not know if it works correctly the first time around as I did not check. But I definitively do not see time advancing on subsequent tries.

Version 16.1
yes that's intended, each action in the explore event costs 1AP. Upon using 3AP, you have spent the max amount of time there and time advances forward 1. These events are very short and you're meant to do 3 back to back each time you explore.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Well it won't let me actually login for some reason to save my list so

S: Kate, Sylvia, Kali, Autumn
A: Moon, Ellen, Lucia, Emma, Nia
B: Felicity
C: Maria, Jin, Lin
Just go away: Android, Ashley

Most of the rest I'm almost completely indifferent about but I'd like to see more Juliet, Serni, Hazel and Nidra, I suppose.

Reactions: pablo1360 and Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
New polls!

Who are your favorite Main Characters? >

Who are your favorite Side Characters? >

Who are your favorite Background Characters? >
Says you can pick 3-5, but I can only choose 1. I see the fix... Oh, wait, that is only for background characters. (seems like a number of people are missing from that one).

As always, Kali and Lin take the top two spots. After that, Autumn is catching up to Maria, with F&E close behind.

For side, top 3 are Vanessa, Luci, and Moon, with A11-y as an honorable mention. Also Jin, but we will wait for her to get passed her hump here.

Background was harder, since there are just so many, especially now.
Juliet will always be number 1 there, after that, there is Hazel and Nala, then the almost twins, Jia, and Eris.
Sorry to see that
Thats a hilarious line and should be in the game somewhere.
Dragon Age reference.
How would you guys rank these girls?

View attachment 2211148
Currently, I am sitting here...
1670106204799.png
Though, it tends to change a bit all the time.

Oct 7, 2021
Well it won't let me actually login for some reason to save my list so

S: Kate, Sylvia, Kali, Autumn
A: Moon, Ellen, Lucia, Emma, Nia
B: Felicity
C: Maria, Jin, Lin
Just go away: Android, Ashley

Most of the rest I'm almost completely indifferent about but I'd like to see more Juliet, Serni, Hazel and Nidra, I suppose.
It also gives you the option to download it. No login needed.

Oct 7, 2021
Says you can pick 3-5, but I can only choose 1. I see the fix... Oh, wait, that is only for background characters. (seems like a number of people are missing from that one).

As always, Kali and Lin take the top two spots. After that, Autumn is catching up to Maria, with F&E close behind.

For side, top 3 are Vanessa, Luci, and Moon, with A11-y as an honorable mention. Also Jin, but we will wait for her to get passed her hump here.

Background was harder, since there are just so many, especially now.
Juliet will always be number 1 there, after that, there is Hazel and Nala, then the almost twins, Jia, and Eris.
Sorry to see that
Dragon Age reference.

Currently, I am sitting here...
View attachment 2211614
Though, it tends to change a bit all the time.
I love your Who? section. LOL. I agree with you there. I played the game until the end in 15 and have no clue who Sophie, Lika, auction elves, and the bunny girls are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I love your Who? section. LOL. I agree with you there. I played the game until the end in 15 and have no clue who Sophie, Lika, auction elves, and the bunny girls are.
They are ones that I have either not seen in the game (remade scenes), or ones I no longer 'recognize' for various reasons, like being a bitch or the blue bunny being a blond, not a redhead.
It also gives you the option to download it. No login needed.
I just copy/pasted it into photoshop.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I increase the Android's Slick Hand trait, It looks like I did it once, but I can't seem to find it again
Screenshot 2022-12-03 233129.png

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes