Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
So I am almost done the with WT section for 0.16 and had hoped to release a test release sometime tomorrow but since Runey put out 0.16.1 out today we'll see if I still can get it out tomorrow nor the day after.
From what I am hearing there maybe a 0.16.2 to iron out some issues to I may wait until 0.16.2 is out to make my official release but there will be a 0.16.1 out but possibly as a test release.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Might I suggest, if possible, deleting the old mod from the download site, to prevent people from grabbing it and complaining? Of course they will still complain until it's finished, but at least there is a chance they won't ruin their fresh updated installation.
I plan on putting up big ass warnings on my mod posts and if people are that stupid then they deserve to let Darwinism take over.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yup, pretty sure you have waited too long, have to have set her as your alarm earlier in the game. I assume Runey will add a new way to do it, but I am not sure where or when that might be.
By your level, you're past the point where she shows you her face and lose that option. IIRC.

EDIT: Yep! Just checked my game and Android is 32 and no longer has that option.
Thanks, well that's a bummer
Hopefully there's been an option to do that soon

Reactions: Strike-10

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi
I currently Have Sylvia on the Slave Route, and her level is currently 4/4, but according to the marking, there's still something else let to do. I just can figure out what that is.

Any help?

Thanks

Screenshot 2022-12-04 020952.png

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
I plan on putting up big ass warnings on my mod posts and if people are that stupid then they deserve to let Darwinism take over.
Wait, what, people feel consequences by their actions instead of make it fool prove and punish smart people, like 90% of all stuff in existence. Is that even doable without up becomes down and the sky drops on our heads ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just checked its there, could it possibly be because I have two RPA locations?
Then, the best way to fix it, would be to download the full version, extract it to a new location, copy over your screenshots and saves, and then go from there.

Highhandx

Jan 11, 2020
It is possible to go on Lin's adventure to see the High Elf Queen after you find the injured Fairy but before the fairies move into Ashley's room. If you do this, then upon returning you get the scene in the lobby with Android and the strange fairy but when you are supposed to go to Ashley's room to confront the resident fairies a game error occurs. You may rollback but the error just occurs again. If you select ignore the game crashes to desktop.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Runey I seem to remember this from an earlier play though, but I just noticed it again. Thought I'd bring it up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you want it taken down. It is unlisted, so only those with the link can see it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey I seem to remember this from an earlier play though, but I just noticed it again. Thought I'd bring it up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me know if you want it taken down. It is unlisted, so only those with the link can see it.
Oh yeah, I remember that blip.
Should be an easy trim, depending on how it's edited.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I have 15.1 can I install the 16.1 patch or is 15.1 not supported with the 16.1 patch? I missed 16.0

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes