QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
yes that's intended, each action in the explore event costs 1AP. Upon using 3AP, you have spent the max amount of time there and time advances forward 1. These events are very short and you're meant to do 3 back to back each time you explore.
Oh, ok than.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey:
Not that I'm hunting them, but I found another issue: the event where Kali checks Android's code happened to me on day 77. During the dialogue Kali states that Android was operating for 400 hours only (which is about 17 days). I am sure she joined the hotel before day 60 and was not turned off since. It is not a big deal, but an inconsistency that could easily be fixed as long as you seem to plan a new bugfix release.
Good eye, I'll change that to 1,400 hours of uptime. But I think it is safe to assume that Ellen didn't want to keep her on every day after grandpa passed.

I had also started an event with Kali in a room of one girl during the evening after knocking on Kali's door and getting the answer that she is working. I don't recall exactly the event, but I guess it should be easy to fix by adding additional conditions (like not start during the evening on working days).
I don't understand what you're describing here, but it sounds like Kali went to work after you did an event. I need to be able to reproduce an error to fix it. Levels help the most, but since just about every event occurs at a character's room, I can't reproduce this.

I am just trying to support, please don't get me wrong, don't think I'm just hunting errors. I also believe such issues arise as long as you change initial scenes of the game and there is not enough time to backtest everything.
No need to be overly apologetic. If you can hunt bugs that would actually do me a favor because I want to get rid of them all.

Just a suggestion: you could wait maybe some weeks and then issue some 0.16.2 or even 0.17 with rock solid logic. I believe that the enormous content existing now justifies a new release only for fixing all the existing (even the debatable ones) logical issues.

Some could be fixed by additional conditions for triggering events (like suggested above), some by just minor adjustments of chars replicas (2,000 hours for Android instead of 400 would keep the same meassage overall and would also be consistent).
That's what v0.16.1 is.
I waited about a week until after release for all the bug reports to come in, then I fixed everything reported and released it.
I plan to release a v0.16.2 as well.

metalurgescu

Jul 28, 2021
I don't understand what you're describing here, but it sounds like Kali went to work after you did an event. I need to be able to reproduce an error to fix it. Levels help the most, but since just about every event occurs at a character's room, I can't reproduce this.
I'd like to tell exactly when and where, but I just don't recall.
Anyway, it is the other way around.
I look for Kali in her room and she is reported as being at work (delivering pizzas).
Then I random go to another girl's room and get a scene where she is talking with Kali (Kali should be out of the hotel, at work).
This is why I suggested to implement some additional conditions for certain events.
I do not know if Ren'Py allows such, was just my 2 cents.

Anyway, as you welcome bug reports, I will try to pay more attention and record these as soon as I encounter them, not as until now when I thought some might just go on and signaling when more accumulated and forgetting details like levels etc.

Bests!

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'd like to tell exactly when and where, but I just don't recall.
Anyway, it is the other way around.
I look for Kali in her room and she is reported as being at work (delivering pizzas).
Then I random go to another girl's room and get a scene where she is talking with Kali (Kali should be out of the hotel, at work).
This is why I suggested to implement some additional conditions for certain events.
I do not know if Ren'Py allows such, was just my 2 cents.

Anyway, as you welcome bug reports, I will try to pay more attention and record these as soon as I encounter them, not as until now when I thought some might just go on and signaling when more accumulated and forgetting details like levels etc.

Bests!
Oh I see. Yes, this is a bug. All events have these conditions already, or should. All I need to know is the level to fix it

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Good eye, I'll change that to 1,400 hours of uptime. But I think it is safe to assume that Ellen didn't want to keep her on every day after grandpa passed.
I'm wondering if Ellen had her off until sometime shortly before or after MC joined the hotel. Maybe there could be some sort of fudge factor put in and add on however many game days pass before she joins to add flavor?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
1670192300276.png
like the new UI, but would be much better if there are hint(s) on how to trigger the next event(s).
going to their room, or visit them at school didn't trigger it.

nevermind, i think just by going to sleep triggered it.

Last edited:

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Just finished the game, was upset there was no more Eris but I can't wait to see what you do with her in future updates (she's gotta be the final room, right?)

Also I had a couple continuity issues (which I'm sure existed before this update). The one I remember off the top of my head is that the Kali and Moon bowling and threesome event (where Moon gives a BJ) happened before Moon's event where she invites you to her dorm and gives you a BJ for the "first time".

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
What you're describing doesn't make any sense to me. F&E's 35th event is her last one in v0.16, and it has nothing to do with the school. Neither do the ones around it. The last event involving F&E at school was their gym event. Event 32, which requires Ashley's friendship to be 40. So if you're above level 32 for F&E, you're above level 40 for ashley.
Sorry, sorry, my mistake, F&E's events I was talking about are lvl 33 & 34 events, actually...

So here is what happened, hope you can try to recreate it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry about my mistake, I will be more careful when report problems in the future...

Last edited:

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Just finished the game, was upset there was no more Eris but I can't wait to see what you do with her in future updates (she's gotta be the final room, right?)

Also I had a couple continuity issues (which I'm sure existed before this update). The one I remember off the top of my head is that the Kali and Moon bowling and threesome event (where Moon gives a BJ) happened before Moon's event where she invites you to her dorm and gives you a BJ for the "first time".
Nope, the last room is for Vanessa, where she will have threesome with MC and Nia while planning how to save the Elf...

"That's it, MC, f*ck me hard like how we will f*ck Cornwall up, fill me up like how we will fill Cornwall's mouth with our shoe's heel"

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Nope, the last room is for Vanessa, where she will have threesome with MC and Nia while planning how to save the Elf...

"That's it, MC, f*ck me hard like how we will f*ck Cornwall up, fill me up like how we will fill Cornwall's mouth with our shoe's heel"
While Vanessa isn't a bad option, I'd prefer something a bit more "unique" as far as character design goes. We have a bunch of pale big tiddy ladies already at the hotel, I wouldn't mind mixing it up with one of the tan skin girls.

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
While Vanessa isn't a bad option, I'd prefer something a bit more "unique" as far as character design goes. We have a bunch of pale big tiddy ladies already at the hotel, I wouldn't mind mixing it up with one of the tan skin girls.
Good thinking...

BTW, I hope Hazel will move to Autumn's room soon, her excuse could be "MC, I don't trust you with Autumn so I will live with Autumn to keep you in check"...

But then, she is the one can't keep herself in check when she see MC's mighty rod, muahahaha...

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Good thinking...

BTW, I hope Hazel will move to Autumn's room soon, her excuse could be "MC, I don't trust you with Autumn so I will live with Autumn to keep you in check"...

But then, she is the one can't keep herself in check when she see MC's mighty rod, muahahaha...
I picture that happening like this.
Hazel visits Autumn at the hotel to check up on her.
The door to her room was unlocked, and Autumn and MC were masturbating together.
The Android who was watching and enjoying herself in another room sees the problem and kills the power to the lights in Autumns room.
Hazel, thinking that Autumn is hiding from her under the bed bends over and looks under the bed, while backing up for a better view.
Hazels skirt had lifted in the back to expose that she was not wearing panties.
She backs right into and is impaled on the MC's staff of lordly might and freezes there in shock.
Autumn, whose eyes have begun to adjust to the darkness sees what has happened and moves to help her sister, but the MC, who was very excited starts to thrust and makes Hazel moan loudly.
Autumn, trying to help her sister grabs her wrists and tries to pull Hazel off of the MC, but she slips and falls over backwards, with her legs spread and pulls both the MC and Hazel to their knees, with hazels arms trapped under Autumns butt.
Hazels face is now buried in Autumns muff, while she is pinned to the floor by Autumn, and Autumn cannot raise her butt to free Hazel, without pushing her muff harder into Hazels face.

Meanwhile, the MC has begun pounding Hazel like a sex crazed maniac, because his need to cum has risen to record levels due to the unexpected erotic nature of what has happened.
Before long the MC's pounding of Hazel has driven her face repeatedly into Autumns muff, bringing her close to an uncontrollable orgasm.
Finally, Autumn, MC, and Hazel all orgasm together, and as Autumn orgasms, she lifts her butt up, freeing Hazels arms.

And they live happily ever after.
The End...

Last edited:

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
I picture that happening like this.
Hazel visits Autumn at the hotel to check up on her.
The door to her room was unlocked, and Autumn and MC were masturbating together.
The Android who was watching and enjoying herself in another room sees the problem and kills the power to the lights in Autumns room.
Hazel, thinking that Autumn is hiding from her under the bed bends over and looks under the bed, while backing up for a better view.
Hazels skirt had lifted in the back to expose that she was not wearing panties.
She backs right into and is impaled on the MC's staff of lordly might and freezes there in shock.
Autumn, whose eyes have begun to adjust to the darkness sees what has happened and moves to help her sister, but the MC, who was very excited starts to thrust and makes Hazel moan loudly.
Autumn, trying to help her sister grabs her wrists and tries to pull Hazel off of the MC, but she slips and falls over backwards, with her legs spread and pulls both the MC and Hazel to their knees, with hazels arms trapped under Autumns butt.
Hazels face is now buried in Autumns muff, while she is pinned to the floor by Autumn, and Autumn cannot raise her butt to free Hazel, without pushing her muff harder into Hazels face.

Meanwhile, the MC has begun pounding Hazel like a sex crazed maniac, because his need to cum has risen to record levels due to the unexpected erotic nature of what has happened.
Before long the MC's pounding of Hazel has driven her face repeatedly into Autumns muff, bringing her close to an uncontrollable orgasm.
Finally, Autumn, MC, and Hazel all orgasm together, and as Autumn orgasms, she lifts her butt up, freeing Hazels arms.

And they live happily ever after.
The End...
I have another idea:

After moving into Hotel to "protect" Autumn from MC, Hazel realizes Autumn loves MC so much that her virginity is in danger. So, like a big sister would do, Hazel chooses to "sacrifice" herself, begging MC to bonk her instead of Autumn. At first, she disgusts, but then, she enjoys having fun with MC. Ultimately, she realizes sex is so good and persuades Autumn to have sex with MC.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pretty sure, that he has said that the last room will not go to anyone in the game now, or at least at the time that it was said. Though, he may have changed his mind on that by now, at the time, there was no set plan (that we knew of), whereas now, filling that room is in the roadmap, so clearly there is a plan for it now.

Reactions: jocoyo and c3p0

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
So the girls being, with a few exceptions, just friends with each other. It never occurred to me thats how they normally would view each other. In the back of my head i felt like i could just open a menu and drag and drop them into foursomes or something. knowing they have some boundarys really adds to them i think.

Reactions: jocoyo

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Is their not an Android version that weighs less than 16 Gig's? The last version I have is 11.2 and it's less than 2 Gigs, Huge difference
Lil help?

Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
Why are you all discussing about last room in second floor only ? Why not thinking about a third floor with 4 more rooms ? Or even more floorS ;).
This is a harem game, we must see it this way. Why not create a huge harem ?

Reactions: Jove76
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes