zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I wouldn't want to spoon feed your ability to read for you, but if you read what I said carefully you'll notice I have actually done the download, I was more asking if there was something simple I was missing for telling if a game has a torrent. I don't really count the search bar for that, since unlike the main page it's not being updated and simplified, so I'd have to search through any previous torrent links.

Not the worst of course, but I figured I'd still ask if I was missing a simpler way.
What you do is you go into your preferences, scroll down till you reach the Search Options, and click the option that says 'Most Recent'. And you're done. Never need to worry about those pesky older torrent links again.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The newest version 16.1 was released 2nd Dec and the thread was updated the same day, but when I look at the "latest updates" this thread was updated over a week ago. I understand 16.1 only has bugfixes, but is still an update that I missed until today because I mostly check the "latest updates" and not each thread for each game I like. Dont know if others will have then same problem, but please update the "latest updates" for this game, thx.
The mods let me know " Bug fixes, patches, etc do not count as an update unless its a game breaking bug. "

Reactions: pgm_01

metalurgescu

Jul 28, 2021
Another bug report: after some play I got to choose to sleep with Lin, Ashley, Kali & Maria. After a few more events (none involving the girls getting mad or dissapearing or anything that would make sense for me), I was left for 1-2 weeks with the option top just sleep with Lin. After this time Android offered to sleep over, and suddenly all the other girls were available as valid options.

JenkaKnopf

Nov 9, 2022
What about the liam mod, so far if i try to install that after I have updated my v0-15 version, it reverts back to v0-15 and not 16

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why can't I use this command?
jumptoend_F&E
Have tried many times too.
I don't think that is the right one, and you should NOT ever use those, they WILL break your game. Play it normally, or you will regret it.
What about the liam mod, so far if i try to install that after I have updated my v0-15 version, it reverts back to v0-15 and not 16
Why are you trying to use the version 15 mod on version 16?

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
A general rule regarding the use of any mods is to make sure the version of the mod matches the version of the game. In other words, the mod is outdated and will not work with the current game until it is updated.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't think that is the right one, and you should NOT ever use those, they WILL break your game. Play it normally, or you will regret it.
Why are you trying to use the version 15 mod on version 16?
what was the clones code i forgot it was like trueclones / truesisters or something like that :unsure:

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Makes sense. Better than adding 500 floors and nothing gets done ever. Still, a third floor for some of our beloved side/background girls would be awesome. Maybe one day. :)
I mean, that's why Runey is finding ways to get all the side girls at the hotel at different times. Kate and Juliet go to the hot springs (I don't remember what time) and Vanessa and her friends go to the hot springs in the afternoon. All the side characters already hang out in the hotel anyway.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I mean, that's why Runey is finding ways to get all the side girls at the hotel at different times. Kate and Juliet go to the hot springs (I don't remember what time) and Vanessa and her friends go to the hot springs in the afternoon. All the side characters already hang out in the hotel anyway.
That's right! It's my goal to make the hotel feel a bit more alive while also bringing in the side characters. They already have places to live, and aren't as important to the story, so I think this works perfectly.

Eventually there will be options to fuck them all around the hotel, including the dungeon.

I believe every character that hangs out in the hot springs (and doesn't live in the hotel) visits it for at least 3 time slots a week.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
truestory
It's also needed for some of Luci's events.
With regards to the true story code and Lucy … I started a new play through with this update and never entered the “truestory” code and Lucy is in Kali's room and the events are available… granted they became available in an odd order laundryroom sex, then anal, then after quite some time … bjs.

granted my install had true story used on it prior to 15 and then I installed 16 update and then “started new game” … don’t know if this game install/play/update path is relevant with regards to the true story code … just tossing out my experience & the possibility that the code is ??? irrelevant? / only necessary once ??(across all playthroughs) ?? // functioning not as intended??

dunno?? … just what happened for me THIS playthrough.

note … the bj option didn’t unlock when she did the first bj on the pizza guy’s porch but at the event where Kali is feeling frisky before class and then Lucy barges in and says I need a ride … here I’ll finish him up real fast so he can drive me (

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
With regards to the true story code and Lucy … I started a new play through with this update and never entered the “truestory” code and Lucy is in Kali's room and the events are available… granted they became available in an odd order laundryroom sex, then anal, then after quite some time … bjs.

granted my install had true story used on it prior to 15 and then I installed 16 update and then “started new game” … don’t know if this game install/play/update path is relevant with regards to the true story code … just tossing out my experience & the possibility that the code is ??? irrelevant? / only necessary once ??(across all playthroughs) ?? // functioning not as intended??

dunno?? … just what happened for me THIS playthrough.
It was supposed to not let you do the threeway, and anything after that. IIRC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Strike-10

Michal91HBA

Feb 15, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
It's somewhere update to release to v0.16.1?

Reactions: kamibell
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes