BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Btw, inside gallery isn't updated with recent main story xxx scenes. I goes a while already!

Isn't its objective to have all unrepeatable scenes (main and side story ones)?

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Why are you all discussing about last room in second floor only ? Why not thinking about a third floor with 4 more rooms ? Or even more floorS ;).
This is a harem game, we must see it this way. Why not create a huge harem ?
In case of harem building setup, I don't think "more is better" method always works, too many characters only make themselves less appeal, less noticeable, less attractive. I think the 8th room should be the last room in Hotel.

wruzzer

Jun 24, 2021
In case of harem building setup, I don't think "more is better" method always works, too many characters only make themselves less appeal, less noticeable, less attractive. I think the 8th room should be the last room in Hotel.
Idk, 12 is not too much imo. And you don't even have to add new characters. Just take existing once. Like Moon or Juliet for example. Hana. Kate. So many options.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We used to talk about the next floor, who was going to be the maid for that floor, and so on, but Runey said that he wasn't going to add more main girls until at least one of the current ones story ends. The current workload was enough that he didn't want to add to it. But, it is hard to say how he will feel by that point.

Reactions: wruzzer

Tomuch

Jun 19, 2022
The newest version 16.1 was released 2nd Dec and the thread was updated the same day, but when I look at the "latest updates" this thread was updated over a week ago. I understand 16.1 only has bugfixes, but is still an update that I missed until today because I mostly check the "latest updates" and not each thread for each game I like. Dont know if others will have then same problem, but please update the "latest updates" for this game, thx.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The newest version 16.1 was released 2nd Dec and the thread was updated the same day, but when I look at the "latest updates" this thread was updated over a week ago. I understand 16.1 only has bugfixes, but is still an update that I missed until today because I mostly check the "latest updates" and not each thread for each game I like. Dont know if others will have then same problem, but please update the "latest updates" for this game, thx.
Yeah, it has to be reported, be a certain number of days from the last update, and then be approved by a mod.
What ist the triggeer for the new event?
Which new event?

wruzzer

Jun 24, 2021
We used to talk about the next floor, who was going to be the maid for that floor, and so on, but Runey said that he wasn't going to add more main girls until at least one of the current ones story ends. The current workload was enough that he didn't want to add to it. But, it is hard to say how he will feel by that point.
Makes sense. Better than adding 500 floors and nothing gets done ever. Still, a third floor for some of our beloved side/background girls would be awesome. Maybe one day. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
NOW UPDATED FOR 0.14.1 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to create floders?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Makes sense. Better than adding 500 floors and nothing gets done ever. Still, a third floor for some of our beloved side/background girls would be awesome. Maybe one day. :)
See, I don't think that would work, and I would like to say I'm not speaking for Runey, this is just my own thought, I would imagine it would lead into a loop, such as "Why does this girl get to move to the third floor and not this one", leading to a fourth floor and so on. Eventually some one would be asking why the elven girl from the fast food place isn't getting a room. It's probably for the best to just have a clear line and stick with it. Stick with quality over quantity.

BonkTime

Jan 11, 2021
Don't kow how you do - And yes, I could silver spoon feed you, but I won't do that - but usually the search function is your friend:
https://f95zone.to/search/233487761/?q=torrent&t=post&c[thread]=12760&o=date
I wouldn't want to spoon feed your ability to read for you, but if you read what I said carefully you'll notice I have actually done the download, I was more asking if there was something simple I was missing for telling if a game has a torrent. I don't really count the search bar for that, since unlike the main page it's not being updated and simplified, so I'd have to search through any previous torrent links.

Not the worst of course, but I figured I'd still ask if I was missing a simpler way.

wruzzer

Jun 24, 2021
See, I don't think that would work, and I would like to say I'm not speaking for Runey, this is just my own thought, I would imagine it would lead into a loop, such as "Why does this girl get to move to the third floor and not this one", leading to a fourth floor and so on. Eventually some one would be asking why the elven girl from the fast food place isn't getting a room. It's probably for the best to just have a clear line and stick with it. Stick with quality over quantity.
Someone would always complain, sure, but as far as i know i've named only the most popular side/background girls. So those would please the majority at least. ;)

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
all you have to do is right click where you would like to create the folder scroll down to "new", then click "folder" and that's it
It's my fault for not being clear. I clicked on input_code.rpy and it came up with a code that I don't know what to do next.
If i want to download, how to download?
example

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
It's my fault for not being clear. I clicked on input_code.rpy and it came up with a code that I don't know what to do next.
If i want to download, how to download?
example
Right-click input_code.rpy and choose "save link as" or something like it. Then you move that file into /game/scripts

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks for letting us know, I've made a report about it. I'm not exactly sure what the rules are or what to expect either, so I guess we will see.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes