Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hmm, suggestions for items you could buy?

- Maybe some butterfly vibrators for some of the ladies who work at the hotel, like Moon or Ellen. Might make for interesting scenes to see the MC messing with them as they try to work.
- Likewise, maybe some uniform options for them. I can imagine Ellen being a little uncomfortable wearing a skimpy vest and miniskirt but also secretly liking it.
- New clothes for the elves in the sanctuary dorm, maybe casual clothes, or ultra skimpy.
- Maybe a toy for Slave Sylvia, something for her new master to tease her with. Similarly for love route Sylvia, a toy to fulfil her needs and to let the MC join her in some fun (I'm almost seeing her sitting in front of the MC)
- Disguise kit for Nia, something to help blend in more where she needs to get to and the potential for some fun incognito.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
monk_56 Thanks for the detailed review!

That's a good point about Ellen telling you how to make money in the city. But speaking of which, I also planned to add another active and passive money making system in v0.16 but that got cut for time. It's a farmable garden with cash crops, stat crops, and lust crops that require maintenance like watering, fertilizing, and pest control. And you can eventually have Jin automatically handle that for you so it becomes passive income.

I just added a ton of outfits to the store in v0.16, but otherwise I am open to adding different kinds of store items. If you have any ideas let me know.
New costumes are always great. There are a lot of really hot new ones since I last played the title. The goth ones are transcendentally hot.

Reflection on garden idea:
I love the concept of the garden. Especially since it could hypothetically result in wholesome, sweaty, kinky hard working ladies and I like content where the MC enables the LI to have the resources they need to help them grow as people.

Could raise chickens or sheep or something too (Emma did want to be a vet). Autumn and Hazel are farm-girls.
Hopefully we get some vine-woven costumes for the other girls once Lin has her garden :love:

Other potential monetary developments:
1) Investment in the city infrastructure. I could see very expensive projects for doing something like charity work in the slums via a restoration project, heavily investing in the church, or buying enough shares to be on the board of the Bun-Bun club, the bowling alley, or the clothing shop. There are a lot of ways you could go with the city building aspect if you wanted our Hero to become a little more like a Bruce Wayne in the late game. You'd need to narratively scaffold for it with investments that yielded dividends ect.

2) Helping get elves in poor situations off the streets. There were a lot of pitiable elvish characters in the new slums/other city section and I really wanted to rescue them all. They don't even need scene content. I just wanna give them a safe home on the property where they can be free and grow as people. The price for all 3 elves at the beach auction was (1130 + whatever the markup on the dark elf was.). That is basically the same price as a piece of clothing per soul in game terms. Must. Proteccc.

3) Enabling the girls economically by paying for things like their educations., buying them transport or other ways of investing in them as people.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Hmmm monk_56 That gave me an interesting Image in my head for a scene.

Runey Game Idea???.
Autumn taking an interest in Lins Elfish heritage and wanting to know more about elves,
Decides to go to the source and ask Lin more about her people.
This happens on a Wednesday so she finds her making her Vine outfit maybe with Jin or one of the sanctuary elves.
A shocked Autumn complains the outfit they are making is to revealing, and asks why they would make such a thing!.
Lin then starts to explain the meaning behind the outfit, While giving Autumn Some vines of her own.
Autumn while listening to Lin, Starts following Lins hand movements with her own and unconsciously starts making her own Vine outfit. (Idle hands are the devils playground.)
At the end of the scene Autumn is shocked to discover she has made her own Vine outfit, (Now usable in some Scenes)
Lin uses this to convince Autumn that subconsciously she is thinking of procreation with a special someone and may be ready for it.
Now this could be used one of two possible ways here.
1. Lin convinces Autumn to wear the outfit and give the black flower to the MC as Lin did in an earlier scene.
This could open up a repeatable scene with Autumn able to wear the vine outfit adding to exhibition and maybe some sluttyness if taken further.
(If taken further) Autumn notices MC has a raging boner and is convinced by Lin or another Elf in the scene to relieve the Mc's problem (its your fault hes hard), almost anything could be used here for the repeatable scene.
My favorite would be an anal scene, Autumn decides she is thinking about it but is unconvinced she is ready for it yet, Lin and Jin convince her to got the poophole loophole Route.
Or
2. Lin convinces Autumn she is already thinking about procreation and is ready for it with the right some one,
With a little more convincing from maybe Jin or a sanctuary Elf Like Nia, they give Autumn the final Nudge to have her cherry popped by the MC while wearing the Vine outfit.
Would be an interesting way to get Autumn into a Vine outfit.:devilish:

May 3, 2018
Hm, I thought I fixed that one already. Thanks for letting me know, I'll look for it.

Harem Hotel is a game in development, and Autumn is religious. I know you already know this because you're a veteran here, but this is how it was meant to be. You're going to go through the poophole loophole and everything else that builds up to 4th base. In part, Autumn's story is about breaking tradition. And in a way she is tradition.

When Harem Hotel is finished you won't be thinking about how it took me two years to create 30 or so story events so it makes sense that you fuck Autumn. Instead you'll probably be thinking something like "This woman sure is prude, I can't wait to change that."
I love Anal

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hmmm monk_56 That gave me an interesting Image in my head for a scene.

Runey Game Idea???.
Autumn taking an interest in Lins Elfish heritage and wanting to know more about elves,
Decides to go to the source and ask Lin more about her people.
This happens on a Wednesday so she finds her making her Vine outfit maybe with Jin or one of the sanctuary elves.
A shocked Autumn complains the outfit they are making is to revealing, and asks why they would make such a thing!.
Lin then starts to explain the meaning behind the outfit, While giving Autumn Some vines of her own.
Autumn while listening to Lin, Starts following Lins hand movements with her own and unconsciously starts making her own Vine outfit. (Idle hands are the devils playground.)
At the end of the scene Autumn is shocked to discover she has made her own Vine outfit, (Now usable in some Scenes)
Lin uses this to convince Autumn that subconsciously she is thinking of procreation with a special someone and may be ready for it.
Now this could be used one of two possible ways here.
1. Lin convinces Autumn to wear the outfit and give the black flower to the MC as Lin did in an earlier scene.
This could open up a repeatable scene with Autumn able to wear the vine outfit adding to exhibition and maybe some sluttyness if taken further.
(If taken further) Autumn notices MC has a raging boner and is convinced by Lin or another Elf in the scene to relieve the Mc's problem (its your fault hes hard), almost anything could be used here for the repeatable scene.
My favorite would be an anal scene, Autumn decides she is thinking about it but is unconvinced she is ready for it yet, Lin and Jin convince her to got the poophole loophole Route.
Or
2. Lin convinces Autumn she is already thinking about procreation and is ready for it with the right some one,
With a little more convincing from maybe Jin or a sanctuary Elf Like Nia, they give Autumn the final Nudge to have her cherry popped by the MC while wearing the Vine outfit.
Would be an interesting way to get Autumn into a Vine outfit.:devilish:
I like the first one. Something along those lines would make for a fun scene, and make sense with Autumns concern about the elves.
Of course vaginal would have to be off the table for now, with her religious convictions, but the loophole is always an option.

The Loophole, by Garfunkel and Oates.
Dedicated to Autumn and most likely bookmarked on Kali's computer...

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I like the first one. Something along those lines would make for a fun scene, and make sense with Autumns concern about the elves.
Of course vaginal would have to be off the table for now, with her religious convictions, but the loophole is always an option.

The Loophole, by Garfunkel and Oates.
A couple releases from now.

:love:"My poophole is my loophole." :love:
~Love, Autumn.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Since you seem to be aware that the question has been asked and answered a lot, I'd think you'd also be aware that you wouldn't need to go back more than a handful of pages for an answer. In this case, it was just 5 pages: https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-1-runey.12760/post-9543723
Devian posted /answered on that very page
re: updated mod
exactly 9 posts after he just answered the question … it was asked AGAIN!
Some kids want/need spoon feeding cuz reading is HARD DON'CHA KNOW!!

This is next Level Uthuriel!!(y)(y)(y)

Ima totally gunna steal it!

Last edited:

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
you act like the search feature is the end all be all but it is far from ideal. most of the time you get a ton of shit that doesn't even relate to what you are looking for. then you have worry about getting the words right. it is not like there is a correct set standard format for searching ie "update" would bring everything with the word update in it and i bet not one posting would have wt/cheat mod for 0.16.1 because as someone other then the people going all rage mode because someone dared ask answered it is not out yet. you could just not answer no one is making you and let someone who wants to answer help if it bothers you so much. but you are hateful, angry people, and want to make others miserable like you so you won't. am i lazy sure. do i hate reading sure. do i think i am better, more important, trying to be rude or angry anyone no. it has been my exp. that searching takes hours weather you use search or page by page from the end. i usually find the answer faster by asking for help from those who are will if you not willing that is fine but you don't need to talk down and treat people poorly because they found their way easier for them than your way.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
DigDug69 I was thinking the first one could work for almost any repeatable scene in a vine outfit,
Blow job, hand job, titfuck ect.
could even be used to include Lin, Jin or any of the sanctuary elves with a double BJ or something.
Just thought it was an interesting idea with some possibilitys.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Since you seem to be aware that the question has been asked and answered a lot, I'd think you'd also be aware that you wouldn't need to go back more than a handful of pages for an answer. In this case, it was just 5 pages: https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-1-runey.12760/post-9543723
Also, search, it's your friend. ;)
use cheat codes jumptoend should do it.
No, don't do that. You will regret it.
Ima totally gunna steal it!
Same. XD

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
you act like the search feature is the end all be all but it is far from ideal. most of the time you get a ton of shit that doesn't even relate to what you are looking for. then you have worry about getting the words right. it is not like there is a correct set standard format for searching ie "update" would bring everything with the word update in it and i bet not one posting would have wt/cheat mod for 0.16.1 because as someone other then the people going all rage mode because someone dared ask answered it is not out yet. you could just not answer no one is making you and let someone who wants to answer help if it bothers you so much. but you are hateful, angry people, and want to make others miserable like you so you won't. am i lazy sure. do i hate reading sure. do i think i am better, more important, trying to be rude or angry anyone no. it has been my exp. that searching takes hours weather you use search or page by page from the end. i usually find the answer faster by asking for help from those who are will if you not willing that is fine but you don't need to talk down and treat people poorly because they found their way easier for them than your way.
Didn't bother to read. So, does the patch work with the 0.16.1 gane or not?

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
monk_56 Thanks for the detailed review!

That's a good point about Ellen telling you how to make money in the city. But speaking of which, I also planned to add another active and passive money making system in v0.16 but that got cut for time. It's a farmable garden with cash crops, stat crops, and lust crops that require maintenence like watering, fertilizing, and pest control. And you can eventually have Jin automatically handle that for you so it becomes passive income.

I just added a ton of outfits to the store in v0.16, but otherwise I am open to adding different kinds of store items. If you have any ideas let me know.
One possible money-making scheme I was thinking of was setting up one of those vendor's carts on a street corner and sell headpats. We might even be able to make more money if the cart was set up right under a bright red light. :sneaky:

Dose that count? Should we bring out the bonkies? :ROFLMAO:
I'm okay with Nia giving me bonkies with her stick as long as I can give her bonkies with mine.;)

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Hi, will you update the mod?
Thanks and keep up the great work

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes