Crush#r

Sep 30, 2021
Hey so I downloaded the game and when I try to run the game without adding any mods or anything to it, it doesn't work and I keep getting errors like this Screenshot 2022-12-08 011820.png Screenshot 2022-12-08 011851.png
Can anyone help?

Last edited:

silkysoco

Jan 26, 2022
I just added a ton of outfits to the store in v0.16, but otherwise I am open to adding different kinds of store items. If you have any ideas let me know.
Given the veiled politically anarchistic tones throughout the game, maybe add a little more subtle content that aligns with your school of thought without being blatantly obvious. The flow of the game suggests that the MC making the "good" decisions usually means more content so lean into it.

Turn the garden into a community garden that ties in events with Lin and Autumn. You can either profit from it or donate to the slums through Ashley. Set up a way through Nala/Vanessa to donate to bail funds and show Kali or Felicity/Emma what actual people are going thru. You've already kinda teased at Android being a medic of sorts...What if she teaches a First Aid/Stop The Bleed course at the hotel every week and could pay for everyone's IFAK? Maybe Nia offers a self defense class for those that feel they need to protect their community?

You have a platform. Use it.

(please don't be a tankie)

asrieldreemr

Nov 8, 2017
Given the veiled politically anarchistic tones throughout the game, maybe add a little more subtle content that aligns with your school of thought without being blatantly obvious. The flow of the game suggests that the MC making the "good" decisions usually means more content so lean into it.

Turn the garden into a community garden that ties in events with Lin and Autumn. You can either profit from it or donate to the slums through Ashley. Set up a way through Nala/Vanessa to donate to bail funds and show Kali or Felicity/Emma what actual people are going thru. You've already kinda teased at Android being a medic of sorts...What if she teaches a First Aid/Stop The Bleed course at the hotel every week and could pay for everyone's IFAK? Maybe Nia offers a self defense class for those that feel they need to protect their community?

Men people sure can be rude

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hey so I downloaded the game and when I try to run the game without adding any mods or anything to it, it doesn't work and I keep getting errors like this View attachment 2220715 View attachment 2220716
Can anyone help?
Apparently it is an issue with your audio.
Check for an updated driver.
You can see near the bottom of the error code where it says Exception: DirectSoundCreates: Unknown DirectSound ERROR: 0x80040111
There are a few other references to direct sound errors in it also, so it may be that the newer version of Renpy does not like that audio driver.

water00

Jan 18, 2019

You want a platform? Make your own.

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
About the garden idea, I think Jin would be a great farmer. Right now, she has too much free time in hands (we even can't call her to Dungeon anymore after her hospital trip), so a job for her would be a good addition.

Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
Not sure if it's already been posted here before (or something similar), but I just had a bizarre glitch with the bar report. Sunday passed by without giving me the report like it's supposed to before starting Monday. I assumed it bugged and skipped it because Maria's level 14 event triggered immediately after Sunday passed. I progressed through the day till evening and then went to my room where it suddenly gave me the bar report, which I read, chose to keep advertising as I always do, and then it read me a second bar report immediately after like another week had gone by and doubled my money. I went from having like 600$ to over 1,800$.

Also, unrelated but those new exploration events were really nice, and the money gains just from the delivery stuff completely whipped any early game grind I even barely felt before. Looking forward to more stuff like that in the future.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Runey has been using said platform since 2018 and I don't believe the players lack the intelligence or morality necessary to understand the concepts already conveyed in the game.

And please share your feedback without the unnecessary political activism.

I, like many others, don't care about preachers (religious or political) so kindly keep that stuff on Reddit and Twitter. We don't need the discussions to devolve into another unrelated debate.

Sep 4, 2017
As Runey is expanding the world outside of Hotel with "explore" feature, I hope we can, in the next update, visit places like Moon's apartment or Vanessa's neighborhood or Hazel's house, possibility is truly endless...
And maybe one day, we will be able to find out where that "doctor" from that Maria's event lives and then I maybe I could finally cross the first name on my revenge list. I need to get a bigger revenge list.

Also, rememeber how I said that I will update this?:

I LIED!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes