DarkDragonAC

Feb 1, 2020
@Runey - Are you going to fix the typos/spelling mistakes and dialogues as well? Or should I not post any mistakes I find here? Because I kinda feel ignored.

Also, when you go on a date with Kali she tells you about her father, and then (next event) on the beach date she tells you the same thing (about her father).

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
v0.16.2 is planned to release tomorrow. Just bugfixes. But if you have v0.16.1 and are experiencing any bugs or inconsistencies, this is our last chance to fix them until v0.17. Please report! \o/
Hope I'm not too late!

So, I've started a new game without using money code and found 2 problems...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
If you buy too much at once (Trader or Upgrades) it can bug a bit and you cant buy more the same day.
Probably only happens if you cheat in money to buy so much at once.

No high priority in my opinion

Edit btw, for the people that cant wait fior the mod, here the right music to wait

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PsybehrWolf
Sep 4, 2017
v0.16.2 is planned to release tomorrow. Just bugfixes. But if you have v0.16.1 and are experiencing any bugs or inconsistencies, this is our last chance to fix them until v0.17. Please report! \o/

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey - Are you going to fix the typos/spelling mistakes and dialogues as well? Or should I not post any mistakes I find here? Because I kinda feel ignored.

Also, when you go on a date with Kali she tells you about her father, and then (next event) on the beach date she tells you the same thing (about her father).
Yes, please report any bugs and grammar mistakes you come across. I would love to fix that bug with Kali, but I need to be able to reproduce it, and that is currently impossible with the information provided. I need the dialogue in question, and the relationship level.

Hope I'm not too late!

So, I've started a new game without using money code and found 2 problems...

It is impossible to give money to Maria during that event. The only tip Maria accepts from MC between his legs. But yeah, she refuses any offer you give her and money is not taken away.

There is also no bug here. If you didn't buy Jin, Lin calls her. If you did buy her, Jin comes down. All cases like this have dialogue that changes based on what you've done. I'm really confused as to why stuff like this gets reported as a bug even though I've put in effort making it a feature that you can play these events in many different orders and still make sense.

If there's a line of dialogue that you've noticed that I missed, please report it.

If you buy too much at once (Trader or Upgrades) it can bug a bit and you cant buy more the same day.
Probably only happens if you cheat in money to buy so much at once.

No high priority in my opinion

Edit btw, for the people that cant wait fior the mod, here the right music to wait
It is impossible for me the fix a bug without being able to reproduce it. I can buy many items at once, and using money cheats doesn't cause bugs.

Reactions: TheDevian

ForumLurker

Mar 20, 2018
I honestly think a lot of the UI bugs and things we are seeing is from running an old version of Ashrams. My game constantly has renpy crashes and errors I have to skip. I get scenes showing transparent instead of the images, I get a ignorable error every morning at the dawn screen.... If Ashram's update doesn't fix, then something is way wrong with the version I have.

I wasn't even able to start a new game passed day 2 or something because it wouldn't let me visit Lin.... it keeps showing Jin in her room before I even purchase her and erroring out in a way I can't ignore... so something is screwy.

DarkDragonAC

Feb 1, 2020
@Runey Here you go, mate:
So, it's not really a bug. So, here is a café date (same screen I had posted before). Then a few events later you go on a beach date, and then you choose "compliment her" option, and... she tells you the same thing.

Reactions: Matthewpugh

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I honestly think a lot of the UI bugs and things we are seeing is from running an old version of Ashrams. My game constantly has renpy crashes and errors I have to skip. I get scenes showing transparent instead of the images, I get a ignorable error every morning at the dawn screen.... If Ashram's update doesn't fix, then something is way wrong with the version I have.

I wasn't even able to start a new game passed day 2 or something because it wouldn't let me visit Lin.... it keeps showing Jin in her room before I even purchase her and erroring out in a way I can't ignore... so something is screwy.
Yes this sounds like a byproduct of using the current version with an outdated mod

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey Here you go, mate:
So, it's not really a bug. So, here is a café date (same screen I had posted before). Then a few events later you go on a beach date, and then you choose "compliment her" option, and... she tells you the same thing.
Seems to make plenty of sense to me. It's not the same dialogue, she just made a passing comment that got explained later on, which is pretty normal.

Reactions: TheDevian

Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
I've got a few things to report on that.

I've had a couple of bugs occur, including the one I posted about the other day, but it's probably worth keeping in mind that I haven't done a full re-install of HH for a few updates now, so going purely off of the update files might be causing some unintended problems.

The first, and biggest one is an error when the game starts up (I'm pretty sure I've seen quite a few people mention it before, but I did also remember them mentioning you can just keep clicking ignore and it'll eventually just let you into the game),

The next one I have to report might not exactly be a bug or anything but it felt like it kind of threw the order off just a bit. I noticed that while everyone else's events have usually triggered and then I have to wait 1-2 days to trigger the next, most of Ashley's events triggered pretty much every day leading her to get to level 29 way before anyone else was barely past level 10. The only other one I had even up to 20 at that point was Kali and I'd been doing her events whenever possible. No huge inconsistencies there or anything, but it just felt a little weird how quickly (and frequently) Ashley's story was progressing compared to everyone else.

I've also noticed a few odd inconsistencies:

I feel like there was another minor bug I had encountered sometime previously, but I've forgotten it.

Reactions: Runey

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Harem Hotel [v0.16.1] [Runey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 10,69 GB / 3,24 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.16.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 10,66 GB / 3,21 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.16.1-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 1,17 GB / 421 MB - Harem_Hotel-v0.16.1-update-crunched.7z
= ~30,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): Pixeldrain -
Download (PC*): -
Download (Mac): -
Download (Update): -
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Love you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104 and "CJ"
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes