KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
v0.16.2 is planned to release tomorrow. Just bugfixes. But if you have v0.16.1 and are experiencing any bugs or inconsistencies, this is our last chance to fix them until v0.17. Please report! \o/
damn, and I've just downloaded unofficial compressed v0.16.1

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
MOD UPDATE:
I'm a little pissed off. So when I was able to start on this I copied over my mod to the game to see if there would be any errors before working on the WT section. It turned out that the diff/patch tools that I used messed a lot of the indentions in the game code, which are very important to Ren'Py. So I've spent the about last 7 hours ironing out all those unnecessary issues and no work on the WT content. This has set me back at least a day as I want to hurry up and play this release as much as everyone else.
might wanna wait for v0.16.2, bud

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Looks like permissions were not granted (or not requested for some Android 13 builds)
Try this and see if it requests permissions on startup:

QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
So the situation is kind of odd now, there 2 modders working on this game, the one who originally create the mod, Maim Lain, who vanish early this year then suddenly appear again a week or so ago saying it working on the mod of this game again but no additional update again after that

and Lord Ashram, the one who continuing modding the game using Maim Lain's base after the disappearance of the former, for Lord Ashram the last update from his profile was last Tuesday he have finish preliminary work for the mod, most likely he found some problem and still working on it
IIRC, Ashram said somewhere that they may wait for 0.16.2 to release and then work with that for his mod to avoid issues. So is 0.16.2 is out tomorrow as Runey says, odds are Ashram is gonna delay the mod until they get it working for that version.

As for Lain... I donno, I'd bet on Ashram's being done first 'cause I donno if/when Lain will appear again.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I doubt that very much.
I could see Ash's mom, or maybe even Kali's new stepmom at some point, never know. lol

**EDIT** Now that I think about it, Maria's mom might be available one of these days... :cool:
View attachment 2224198

There is this lovely thing called a search box that lets one pop in key words and phrases to find information! You could probably even search by the Modder's Name! He's working on it, it will be out when he's done with it, and likely revised when Runey puts out 16.2! Until then...

View attachment 2224199
Wow, that's really taken on a life of its own.
Thanks for helping out while I was busy. lol

Validado

Nov 21, 2022
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
[/CITAR]

BUG DE SCRIPT AO INICIAR O JOGO! DA VERSAO 16]

• Angry
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I think it's criminal that we aren't getting any Ann content.
I 100% agree Ann should be raping the MC all over the Hotel.
not to mention that she should be all over saying “take me to the dungeon master” and ofc there should be scenes where you use her USE HER and she should be extra excited about it.

I'm glad you like her! I'm guessing by content, you mean a storyline. I am willing to give her more sex, but I can't spread myself so thin and give every character a story. Even giving them just 2 or 3 events would mean I have to do the same for every elf in that room.
story isn’t necessary but lots and lots of access to ALL of her … from hot springs,to garden and mostly the dungeon she really just wants to get fucked and it would be nice to make her happy!

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I could see Ash's mom, or maybe even Kali's new stepmom at some point, never know. lol

**EDIT** Now that I think about it, Maria's mom might be available one of these days... :cool:
The Banshee is HOT af.
I never supposed she would get broken out of prison and then land on the mc’s cock but it’s a fun thought!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
I'm guessing you are trying to ask about the mod without asking about the mod.
But it's no use. Hide from it or run from it, Nia's bat arrives all the same.
I personally hope there will be no "bat".
I also am not happy with people constantly asking for the Mod, or between releases "next update????" posts.
If these questiosn were not asked for a long time I will reply with the information I currently have.
If this was asked and answered a short wile ago, I will just ignore it.

What what does really annoy me, are the big copy and paste replies that follow up to it with big memes.
For me they are just Spam and look irritating. And I always think. Dont Spam and dont feed the trolls, just ignore them if they are to lazy to read a view post back.

Just to make something clear. I dont have an issue with the people posting them. Like the Devian. Hes is super active, helps by answering game related questions like "I am stuck". He is a win for the community.
But I cant help it that seeing for the 100th time "a fairy will lose its wing" or a dog getting smashed by a bat is getting on my nerve when I just want to follow up on the new posts in this threat. Its not like posting that will change anything, the next lazy turd will come 1 page later. And these memes were only funny for me the first 3 times.

So scrolling over a short "were is the update/mod" post is quicker to do and to forget, than scrolling over a long coloful animated post that was created only to feed a troll.

So I really hope that will die out soon. The best reply to them is "No reply" in my opinion.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Yeah 16.2 was released on itch about 11 hours ago I just checked so now we wait for that version on here and we let Lord Ashram take his time and do his thing.
From what I read in a previous post, Lord Ashram seemed to be far enough along with the mod that it shouldn't take much to tweak it for the new update. I'm sure we'll get a progress report fairly soon.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes