Palpatox3000

May 6, 2020
You mean Nia's supplies? Kali is the one who asks for a hard drive. Just checking if you're not picking the wrong one because the hard drive doesn't appear as "sold out" even after you progress the story.

Anyway, I just passed this part on a new save and had no issues. You did check the mailbox, right? :Kappa:
Yeah, my bad, Nia's supplies. (it also bug me out that the hard drive does not appears as soldout). So yeah, they are sold out but I cannot give them to her and she keeps repeating the same line.

When you say "new save" you mean you restarted them game ? Because I have like 35 hours on the game so I don't feel like restarting the game because of this bug :/

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
When you say "new save" you mean you restarted them game ? Because I have like 35 hours on the game so I don't feel like restarting the game because of this bug :/
Yes, I started again on 0.16 because all my old saves had mods installed, so I couldn't use those.

Maybe someone who knows the right flags can edit your save so you can buy the supplies again. Usually, that'd be Lord Ashram but yeah...
I might be able to take a look at the code later, see if I can find it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
walking around the city, I meet an elven woman with one eye in a maid costume - she was mentioned at the very beginning of the game, she was among the three girls with whom the protagonist's grandfather began to build his hotel. question - can she be bought?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
walking around the city, I meet an elven woman with one eye in a maid costume - she was mentioned at the very beginning of the game, she was among the three girls with whom the protagonist's grandfather began to build his hotel. question - can she be bought?
Sadly, she cannot be bought.

At least, not yet. Here's hoping we can buy her in future updates.

Reactions: ramvivat

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
and the elves are just as racist as the people who turned them into slaves =))) Lin treats the android in the same way that Ashley treats Lin ... hahahaha =)
Ashley is explicitly ok with Lin because as an elf, she feels that she's basically the same as MC owning a pocket pussy.

Lin, a slave, is threatened by the addition of a new maid, in any capacity, but particularly an android, a thing literally built to replace elves.

The treatment of these two characters by the other, is not in any way equivalent. What's more, Lin comes around to android as soon as she learns she has no reason to fear that she'll be sold or disposed of. Ashley still kinda sees lin as a servant at best, based on your beach conversation with her.

There's a difference between racism, and someone legitimately fearing for their safety and mistrusting someone.

Like real life, really. People have a tendency to be dickheads from all walks of life. There is no intrinsically good or bad shade of skin, despite the craziness pushed in modern media and pop culture. White people have enslaved and have been enslaved, same with blacks, asians, native Americans, etc. There is no "noble savage" that's better than the rest, there are none righteous. Say what you will about the Bible, but it got that one right. "There is none righteous, no, not one."

People would probably do better to simply be good people to be around, and make the world a better place starting at home. Pointing fingers and categorizing people is what leads to division, cruelty, and oppression.
This isn't the space for prosthelitizing, especially if you're gonna be incredibly reductive.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not yet anyway...

Coren

May 8, 2020
I hadn't played in a while and came back and saw there were a lot of story changes but..um..is everyone going to get into deeper and deeper tragedies? the twist with Maria in particular really changed the tone of the events to the point that i stopped triggering them because it was worrying about if a character would actually get hurt or taken away for real.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.16.1 TEST)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-9577746

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
so wheres the download link kinda hard to download your mod without a link wouldn't you say so

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
so wheres the download link kinda hard to download your mod without a link wouldn't you say so
UPDATE:
I didn't know it until it got me hospitalized a few weeks ago but I have been battling with cancer for almost half of 2022 and almost a month ago I had spent an enormous amount of time in the hospital over it. Due to this all my projects are going to take some time for me to get caught up once I have the energy to do so and this will include the times I'll have to pause due to chemo. If everything goes well I should be back to full speed by May with June the latest.

I wish I had better news but life is what it is.
Can some kind souls repost this to the other projects I do so people won't think I just up and fled.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
What does an Orc Call...
A Female Elf = Breeder
A Male Elf = Breakfast
A Female Human = Durable Breeder
A Male Human = Lunch or Dinner
A Fairy = Sauce
A Female Android = Barron Breeder
A male android = Training dummy
A Goblin = Emergency rations
A Female Orc = a Myth (Why else ya think we need your females, We got none of our own)

Now are ya Glad me an my kin aint in Runeys world?.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Unfortunately Devian's Lin suffers from CTE due to the sheer number of head pats and it will effect her memory along with other side effects going forward
Luckily, elves are like elephants, they never forget. Wait, Elf, Elefant, damn! :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes