TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
English doesn't have an equivalent term. Calling someone unrelated to you a brother or sister is sometimes used as a turn of phrase, but only in rather specific contexts. You also would never use the term for other people; you wouldn't say, "how is your sister?" unless you were talking about their actual sister, even if they called that person their sister before.

Since they grew up in the same orphanage, Hana could be called her adoptive sister or her foster sister, but that's stretching the meaning of those terms.
Closest we have would be something like 'Blood Brother", but that has mostly fallen out of use. But yeah, that is very situational, and not something you would use as an outsider.

And yeah, that is stretching it a lot, since adoptive or foster sister would imply they were adopted by the same parents, and only Hana was ever adopted. I mean, they might think of each other as sisters, but they have never really talked like that.

Eurec

Jun 17, 2018
I have the following error on version 16.2 using the WT mod.
Any suggestion of how i can fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seem that the error is due to the cheatmod.
in fact if i switch to a vanilla version of the games with the same saves all works as intended

• Angry
Reactions: elle21 and Uthuriel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I have the following error on version 16.2 using the WT mod.
Any suggestion of how i can fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seem that the error is due to the cheatmod.
in fact if i switch to a vanilla version of the games with the same saves all works as intended
No, I don't have any suggestion how to fix it. Other than use the mod which have the same version as the game has. And no, the mod is not out yet and it can take some time until then.

And also:
AskMod.png

Reactions: TheDevian and Eurec

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
yo guys you are worst then twitter
How about this for a friendly tip?
It's "worse" not "worst" and "than" not "then" and the occasional punctuation can be your friend. As far as mods go, in most cases the mod version should match the game version exactly to be compatible. The only exception would be if the version was "v0.16.x" or something similar because those will usually be compatible with every "v0.16" version.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: Eurec

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i wanted make a few comments about the new update and more specifically the exploration content. so i started a new game to see all the new content added and im going through on a bare bones run (no cheats, no mod, just grinding my way up with money from girls rent and the delivery runs). ive come to the end of the exploration content and i kinda enjoyed having some extra insight into things that are happening in the city and surrounding areas while also getting some hints at lore that will be expanded on later in the main story. each area in exploration had a few events to it and seemed well done and fit the mood of the game.

a few things i think would be great if added to the next update would be a few more repeatable events in the exploration so as to be able to dump all the allotted AP. as it stands now, once all exploration events are done you can spend one AP to do the delivery job and then have to return home. would be nice to have some side missons to earn a few extra crowns or so and maybe even just visit the ramen guy or something. an extra money making quest would make the cash grind to open the bar in the hotel a bit quicker and once players have that then making cash should be easy from there! just noticed how cash grinding is a bit slow when you dont use the cheat codes!

finnally id like to say that, while ive only found one extra scene i hadnt seen before with Kali, it kinda adds a bit more character development to her relationship with the dev (oops meant MC) before the jump straight in to fucking! it was nice! seeing as how Kali is my #1 waifu, it was nice to see her get some more depth to her and a little something showing how the relationship between her and the MC is progressing. anyway i should end this before i write a book here. these are just this guys thoughts, take it or leave it!

keep up the good work Runey

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I hadn't played in a while and came back and saw there were a lot of story changes but..um..is everyone going to get into deeper and deeper tragedies? the twist with Maria in particular really changed the tone of the events to the point that i stopped triggering them because it was worrying about if a character would actually get hurt or taken away for real.
Coren, I think part of understanding HH is that almost all the NPCs are damaged, sometimes in ways they don't know. With some of them it's fairly superficial — Emma comes around reasonably quickly, Felicity has a longer path — but with others, it requires a traumatic event. Maria has hers, Ashley has hers, Android has hers. They're disturbing, of course, but they put the characters on their real paths rather than just being sexual playthings for the MC. There's no question what's "wrong" with Autumn. Kali's teetering on the precipice of being a true monster, and it's not entirely clear (yet) which way she's going to fall, though she's still an NPC and so I assume she'll eventually come out on the side of good. (Or maybe not, which would be a bold choice.) The only slow, steady progression is Lin, and she starts as a perfectly contented slave. By the time HH gets to its current state, a "contented slave" can't possibly exist. Not for Lin, and not for the MC.

Harem is right there in the title, but this isn't a simple harem game in which everything's made fine by your dick. I mean, I think I and most people see where Runey's going with this, but despite the beach and the shower and the dungeon, most of these women are not just blithely content sex partners anymore. I don't know if things are going to get worse or better for Maria. But you should be prepared for strife. This is a deeply flawed society, with fundamental injustice that's affecting nearly all the NPCs. Challenging it isn't going to be frictionless.

Coren

May 8, 2020
The way people have responded since my post really leads me to believe the direction taken is more popular and appreciated than I expected. I guess my real rub is it doesn't seem, to me, like MC is taking this stuff as seriously as it seems. He's not doing much research on options or looking for better allies or leveraging the resources he does have to at least detect danger if not counter it.

Which I guess ties back into the primary response that it's hard to write a good story with characters you don't care to understand and having an opinion at all beyond, I don't know, the characters' pubic hair or complaining about breast size or something, speaks truth to the power of balancing the fun times with the sad times.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
The way people have responded since my post really leads me to believe the direction taken is more popular and appreciated than I expected. I guess my real rub is it doesn't seem, to me, like MC is taking this stuff as seriously as it seems. He's not doing much research on options or looking for better allies or leveraging the resources he does have to at least detect danger if not counter it.

Which I guess ties back into the primary response that it's hard to write a good story with characters you don't care to understand and having an opinion at all beyond, I don't know, the characters' pubic hair or complaining about breast size or something, speaks truth to the power of balancing the fun times with the sad times.
if i may... id like to interject here and mention that the MC is a laid back guy and is most times nonchalant, but i feel this is how he connects to the girls the way he does. if you had two hyped up personalities going at it in a battle of wits you would end up with no victor because the two would never settle down because they feed off the others energy. when the MC needs to be concerned, he is! when Maria is taken away, you see several options of who the MC frantically tries to contact to get help! if you choose Mr. Tereno (Kalis dad, sorry bout the spelling) you see that he is the one being calm and rational this time and our frenzied MC gets upset that he cant help and ends the call with a "Fuck You!"

to me i see this as the MC caring when he needs to care and the MC remaining the calm and rational one when the other girls are the frantic and irrational ones! this is most commonly seen when going about trying to tame Felicity! shes erratic and bitchy and even downright mean at times, bt the MC takes it all in stride and never raises his voice to her and simply tells her how things are and if things with her get too heated, he removes himself from the situation. i think the dev is looking at making the MC one of those stoic and mostly quiet types! while he doesnt solve all the girls problems with his dick, he does use it as a tool to get them to do a double take and get their attention with. once said attention is given, they are more receptive to hearing the logic and reason the MC usually spouts after calming them down with sex! but as always... thats just this guys opinion, take it or leave it!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

I appreciate that you're not the type of person that typically made comments like that, I'd be happy to respond to you.
Most of the danger currently in the story really only came in v0.16, before that it was mostly leading up to it. You're starting to see it in Lin's story, F&E's story, and Maria's story now but the need for defense is all just starting to begin. even some main characters aren't in a position where they need to be protected in that way, but it's going in that direction. I think a very important line to remember is the last line of F&E's last event in v0.16.

"I can't let everything we've built fall apart so easily."

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes