ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Now I know, why Cornwall said that baout elves and headpats and I have fear of TheDevian's Lin, if what you've written is true.
Oh it's much worse than that. Lin exists in a state simultaneously in every reality at once. The Devian has made every Lin strong enough to single handedly end slavery. And humanity if we're not careful.

Sep 4, 2017
This is the part where, in her barely contained rage, Lin discovers she has super-human super-elven powers and fries the cops' brains using just her mind!
Actually the whole game is Lin's arc discovering she's the Chosen One to unite all elves. We already caught a glimpse of her powers when she managed to chase after a car on foot.

Also headpats increase her power.
Now I know, why Cornwall said that baout elves and headpats and I have fear of TheDevian's Lin, if what you've written is true.
Oh it's much worse than that. Lin exists in a state simultaneously in every reality at once. The Devian has made every Lin strong enough to single handedly end slavery. And humanity if we're not careful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
Dev Diary #3 - v0.17 Development Begins!

What will be in v0.17?
I think v0.17 will be a fairly standard update with no real focus. All main characters will get at least 1 story event, side characters may get some story, there may be updates to the explore content, and the farmable garden is planned to be included.
But I think you're going to love the stories I have planned! Here are some previews...

Above we have Ashley's next event. Her search for Ren will bring them to an area colloquially known as Lowtown. This is a community of outcasts and undesirable humans and elves who are so unwelcomed in society that they have made their own. How Ren ended up here at one point will be a part of the mystery you will uncover.

Inside Lowtown you will meet a few members of this community. Such as the owner of a store named The Dead End.

There are many characters that you will meet in this event, both good and bad. You will get a taste of how this community works and why it exists, as well as how Ren and other outside forces effect it.

Next we have Kali's story.

Kali will be entering the next chapter in her story! She works at Nero Inc. now, so you'll get to see how she deals with that, and the new people she meets along the way, along with all the problems that come with this job. Corpus City (the capital of Syl'anar) is where Kali will be spending a lot of her time now, and she'll (literally) be living in her father's shadow.

And here's a small snippet of Lin's next event. There's A LOT planned for this event, I really hope I didn't make it too big on accident, but it will certainly be impactful.

Maria's next event will be fun and lewd. Maria wants to hone her charisma a bit more so she sets up a role play game in the bar which eventually gets out of hand as others from the cast show up. I hope you will all enjoy what I have cooking here, it's nothing serious and mostly for fun, but will also push Maria's current story forward.
I want to keep some mystery though, so that's all I'll share for now :)

Help Wanted!
Harem Hotel is has grown so big over the years, it's really hard keep it up by myself. I'm not looking for anyone to replace the work I currently do, but I think Harem Hotel would greatly benefit from some extra hands.
Just to name a few, I think Harem Hotel would benefit greatly from trailers, art, music composition, or any kind of talent you would be willing to offer that I do not do. I'm not asking anyone to do anything for free of course! So if you would like to offer you talents to this project, please get in contact with me on Discord.
I am currently in the process of working with people to make 3D printed and hand painted figures of HH's characters which I think some of you will very much enjoy, as they could have nearly any pose you want. And I may offer a Nero Inc mug in the future as well. Something inconspicuous ;)

When will v0.17 release?
Probably around May. But definitely when it's done. I'm still trying to streamline the development process with all of this extra detail.

Until then, weekly preview builds will be available to test for patrons. If you would like to suggest any content, please feel free to share your opinions below :)
Lewd previews during development can be found on my and
As always, thank so much for playing and supporting!
sounds great! I hope you will find talented people

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It's easy to change beard styles, and it only takes a few days for it to grow out enough to change it back to a fuller style.
Of course, now that you have exposed him, he will unleash his army of super powered Lin's on you.
It was nice knowing you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
this game can have pregnancy ; just create a nursery building where the MC can goto ; when he gets there and clicks on the building , one or more pages will show up with all the females he has gotten pregnant that 1] keeps track if she is pregnant or not 2] if the baby was boy or girl and 3] keep a running total of the number of children he has and how many were boys , girls or twins -- no need to create names for the little ones just that they were born

:love:
Well, okay, but think about it this way, if someone gets pregnant, and they go to this new nursery, they would not be able to be interacted with for almost a year with the others, and all stories would have to be put on hold until they were ready to go again, assuming you did not get someone else pregnant in that 9+ month time period, and you would then be locked up indefinitely..
This is the part where, in her barely contained rage, Lin discovers she has super-human super-elven powers and fries the cops' brains using just her mind!
Actually the whole game is Lin's arc discovering she's the Chosen One to unite all elves. We already caught a glimpse of her powers when she managed to chase after a car on foot.

Also headpats increase her power.
If you think that is bad, my Lin is also powered up by exhibitionism...
And don't get me started on her anal powers.
I'll never tell...

Sep 4, 2017
Well, okay, but think about it this way, if someone gets pregnant, and they go to this new nursery, they would not be able to be interacted with for almost a year with the others, and all stories would have to be put on hold until they were ready to go again, assuming you did not get someone else pregnant in that 9+ month time period, and you would then be locked up indefinitely..

I'll never tell...
But you will send your army of super powered Lins on me? Or did I do all this hard work for nothing?

Well, he is taking his time, I can tell. I am still waiting. I want to have it finished as soon as possible. It's so hard to get people to kill you these days. Maybe the old saying was true, "if you things done, you must do them yourself". But I think that I can wait a little bit longer. Maybe he will get it done during weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But you will send your army of super powered Lins on me? Or did I do all this hard work for nothing?

Well, he is taking his time, I can tell. I am still waiting. I want to have it finished as soon as possible. It's so hard to get people to kill you these days. Maybe the old saying was true, "if you things done, you must do them yourself". But I think that I can wait a little bit longer. Maybe he will get it done during weekend.
Well, there is a bit of a delay, she didn't have the time code on her butt, like some people. It takes a while to go 3000 years in the future, without the backwards time machine and all.
I would say, that I wouldn't tell you if I did send her, but you are going to see and hear her coming from a long way off, what with the glowing and the stomping...

Just keep telling yourself, Linzilla isn't real... She isn't coming for me...

Sep 4, 2017
Well, there is a bit of a delay, she didn't have the time code on her butt, like some people. It takes a while to go 3000 years in the future, without the backwards time machine and all.
I would say, that I wouldn't tell you if I did send her, but you are going to see and hear her coming from a long way off, what with the glowing and the stomping...
Well then, I will have to wait. Cruel Fate has defeated me again. Life refuses to let me go. I am forced to continue to live, while still waiting for that moment. Days will pass by and every second will feel like eternity. Still trapped in this existence, that I hate so much.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017

I'll never tell...

TheDevian I'm not particularly interested in the pregnancy request, but I know Ashley is as well as some of the other players lol. I hear what you are saying on the realistic side of it, but you could add to Kali's new arc that she invents an artificial womb for androids and the Harem Hotel Girls are supporting her by trying it out.... Also add a cost to it aka for android nanny... heck you could leave em knocked up forever even to save on needless renders and infinite kids lol maybe a bonus scene for Ashley at 12 ;). Just a thought!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Goddammit, developers.

When someone can compress your game (without significant quality loss) from 16+ GB to ~3 GB, it means that YOU GOTTA TAKE A FUCKING COURSE IN PROPER GAME DEVELOPMENT as well as media compression!!!!!!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian I'm not particularly interested in the pregnancy request, but I know Ashley is as well as some of the other players lol. I hear what you are saying on the realistic side of it, but you could add to Kali's new arc that she invents an artificial womb for androids and the Harem Hotel Girls are supporting her by trying it out.... Also add a cost to it aka for android nanny... heck you could leave em knocked up forever even to save on needless renders and infinite kids lol maybe a bonus scene for Ashley at 12 ;). Just a thought!
There could be a lot of things, but Runey has said that pregnancy will not be added for each girl, until her story is over, or almost over. Because they need to be able to interact with each other, as the stories are intertwined.
Goddammit, developers.

When someone can compress your game (without significant quality loss) from 16+ GB to ~3 GB, it means that YOU GOTTA TAKE A FUCKING COURSE IN PROPER GAME DEVELOPMENT as well as media compression!!!!!!
This game started at over 90gig, and he compressed it down to 11gig. The smaller one is not made by the dev, and not something he has any control over.

You clearly do no understand how this kind of game is made, and need to chill the fuck out. ...maybe also buy a drive larger than your pp while you are at it too.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Goddammit, developers.

Runey has compressed this game from 90 gb's down to just under 11 gb's, while preserving image integrity.
I would say that is pretty damned good.
The vast majority of people here do not mind the file size that much, because the game is more than worth it.

Harem Hotels starting size is about 5.5 times larger than that 16gb game, but it's compressed size (11gb) is only just under 4 times larger than that other game (3gb) after compression.
Harem Hotel has better compression than the game that you are bragging about.

If you are referring to the more heavily compressed version of this game, the image quality is seriously damaged, and no where near as good on a high res system.
If that is the case, I have no idea where the number 16 comes from, because after extracting the regular compressed version, it is only 10.8gb's on my drive.

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Goddammit, developers.

Have you actually downloaded the 3GB 'compressed' build? It doesn't look that great on hi-res systems because...it's a second-generation compression and it's too compressed for most people's taste, including mine.

In a world of 30GB-120GB 'AAA' game downloads, for fun quotients that are lower 90% of the time, 11GB is trivial.

By the way...consider decaf; it's just as good as regular these days.

Last edited:

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Goddammit, developers.

Obviously, the images from a game compressed down to ~3 GB may look okay if you're looking at them on your 7" phone screen; however, they're horrendously crappy when seen on a nice 4k monitor many times larger.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Obviously, the images from a game compressed down to ~3 GB may look okay if you're looking at them on your 7" phone screen; however, they're horrendously crappy when seen on a nice 4k monitor many times larger.
And there would be people who downloaded the smaller download and tried to use it on a PC.
And there would be non stop whining and complaining about the image quality from people who did that.
Those complaints would reflect badly on the game, because of the poor image quality caused by super compressing the game, to an even smaller size than the games developer thought was safe..

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Why did the walkthrough mod get remove from the front page?
Because the person who was making it was diagnosed with cancer, and is unable to work on it.
Using old mods on the game breaks the game, causing an endless number of people to come here and complain about it.
No one else has stepped forward to pick it up, and since they made mods for a number of games that are also out of luck, it may be a while before anyone sees a mod for the game being released.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes