Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
It's only me want to take Ellen in to the dungeon?? To bad she's not 1 of the main characters
I love how you think.
however … don’t forget … there is a WHOLE sanctuary of cute elf girls that need time in the dungeon as well (under others) … not to mention a couple others like Jin,Autumn & even Lin(who’s dungeon content is missing a training category or two)

HOWEVER … I personally believe it’s just not here YET! and our patience will eventually be rewarded.

I believe that Runey recognizes that the dungeon (and it’s content) is enjoyed by us (and (as everything) is a work in progress) not to mention that the dungeon implementation in this game is VERY GOOD & pretty expansive (imo only Pink Tea does BDSM dungeon content better but it’s not as encompassing character wise)

As with everything… development takes time… and Runey is just one person and I believe that other priorities such as story, character development, and exploring/promoting various channels (steam/SM/&whatnot) to gain new players have kept the “fleshing out” of dungeon content from being at the top of the “to do“ list.

One Runey can only be spread so far and the game/story & design choices & how they decide to spend their limited time is …
Runey has a vision that they are bringing into the world …
So far I believe they have made a lot of very impressive parts … not always the parts that I personally would choose but that’s a good thing.

Runey visits here often and has solicited input on design & future content … however IIRC patreon input is solicited more often & rightfully has higher priority (because they help keep Runey's power & computer on)

I was COMPLETELY surprised when Runey rolled out the cityscape/actions/human brothel/bowling alley/church etc etc and the integration of all that into the “whole” of HH … not to mention the new sanctuary elf and expanded Sylvia Kitchen/bedroom bits …

I patiently wait for any and all updates & like you root for the dungeon to be utilized with ALL THE GIRLS AND ALL THE OPTIONS!!
MOON
BAR GIRL
ELLEN
HOMELESS RAMEN ELF
BEACH LADY WITH PIXEL FUTA DROID
SERNE(sp name?) (cave elf)
college girls from party/hot spring
hell … all the girls …. everywhere in game!!!

THEY ALL NEED DUNGEON TRAINING & HAPPY FUN TIMES THERE!!!
:ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO:(y)

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I love how you think.
however … don’t forget … there is a WHOLE sanctuary of cute elf girls that need time in the dungeon as well (under others) … not to mention a couple others like Jin,Autumn & even Lin(who’s dungeon content is missing a training category or two)

HOWEVER … I personally believe it’s just not here YET! and our patience will eventually be rewarded.

I believe that Runey recognizes that the dungeon (and it’s content) is enjoyed by us (and (as everything) is a work in progress) not to mention that the dungeon implementation in this game is VERY GOOD & pretty expansive (imo only Pink Tea does BDSM dungeon content better but it’s not as encompassing character wise)

As with everything… development takes time… and Runey is just one person and I believe that other priorities such as story, character development, and exploring/promoting various channels (steam/SM/&whatnot) to gain new players have kept the “fleshing out” of dungeon content from being at the top of the “to do“ list.

One Runey can only be spread so far and the game/story & design choices & how they decide to spend their limited time is …
Runey has a vision that they are bringing into the world …
So far I believe they have made a lot of very impressive parts … not always the parts that I personally would choose but that’s a good thing.

Runey visits here often and has solicited input on design & future content … however IIRC patreon input is solicited more often & rightfully has higher priority (because they help keep Runey's power & computer on)

I was COMPLETELY surprised when Runey rolled out the cityscape/actions/human brothel/bowling alley/church etc etc and the integration of all that into the “whole” of HH … not to mention the new sanctuary elf and expanded Sylvia Kitchen/bedroom bits …

I patiently wait for any and all updates & like you root for the dungeon to be utilized with ALL THE GIRLS AND ALL THE OPTIONS!!
MOON
BAR GIRL
ELLEN
HOMELESS RAMEN ELF
BEACH LADY WITH PIXEL FUTA DROID
SERNE(sp name?) (cave elf)
college girls from party/hot spring
hell … all the girls …. everywhere in game!!!

THEY ALL NEED DUNGEON TRAINING & HAPPY FUN TIMES THERE!!!
:ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO:(y)
1678082963653.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Somehow, I can see it being more likely for Ellen to be the one taking us down to the dungeon and raising our submission levels. I wouldn't say "No" to that, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Yeah, I think she needs a bit more training before she will want to go down there for her own stuff, on the other hand, she might be willing to help us play with one of the other girls down there while we work on her sub score.

As for her taking us down there, you might be right, there seems to be a bit of call for that, with all the people who like Android's femdom stuff, and ask for it from Nia, though I am not one of those people.
I am not a fan of that at all, I didn't even really like Android's level 6 lust event, where she cuts everything short, just as it is getting fun for me, and jumps us. While I like the whole public sex thing, that was supposed to be a reward for her, and she took it before she 'earned it'. Which, considering that she is the one with the verbal commands, that we can prevent from cumming, even if she wants to, if we do not allow it, seems the most wrong. I mean, I can see the others snapping, if you push them too far, that is kind of what the level 9 events are for, but for this one, she snaps in the middle of the level 6 one, didn't even get to make her take off her top as she walks around... Sad end to a fun start. :KEK:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Yeah, I think she needs a bit more training before she will want to go down there for her own stuff, on the other hand, she might be willing to help us play with one of the other girls down there while we work on her sub score.
She was in love with the former owner - she needs more than training - a reason to want to/accept it. She is willing to dick around with the MC thanks to Maria but for the most part it's entirely just for that - dicking around. To involve her in more is to have her accept wanting more from the MC that her former lover was giving her.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
She was in love with the former owner - she needs more than training - a reason to want to/accept it. She is willing to dick around with the MC thanks to Maria but for the most part it's entirely just for that - dicking around. To involve her in more is to have her accept wanting more from the MC that her former lover was giving her.
Well, not to mention that her former lover was the Manager's grandfather and Ellen certainly sees herself old enough to be his mother. Despite no blood connection, I can imagine it would certainly feel squicky enough for Ellen that she's cautious about developing any sort of relationship. A blowjob here or an after-work fucking there is fine, but beyond that, yeah, I can imagine it would get very weird for her very quickly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Well, not to mention that her former lover was the Manager's grandfather and Ellen certainly sees herself old enough to be his mother. Despite no blood connection, I can imagine it would certainly feel squicky enough for Ellen that she's cautious about developing any sort of relationship. A blowjob here or an after-work fucking there is fine, but beyond that, yeah, I can imagine it would get very weird for her very quickly.
Not really too old, Ellen scene with Lin in the hotspring, lin was saying that Ellen is more o less close at mc age

Reactions: hentai charley

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Not really too old, Ellen scene with Lin in the hotspring, lin was saying that Ellen is more o less close at mc age
I suppose that it depends on how old she was during those flashbacks with his grandfather, and how long before "present day" they take place. Ellen looks a bit like she could be anywhere up to 10 years younger in the flashbacks to me, but I could be off.

• Thinking Face

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I suppose that it depends on how old she was during those flashbacks with his grandfather, and how long before "present day" they take place. Ellen looks a bit like she could be anywhere up to 10 years younger in the flashbacks to me, but I could be off.
I always took it that she was 10-15 years older hence the whole MILF look. She's definitely on the younger side in the flashbacks but I don't think there is ever a reference to if the MC was born / child at the time his grandfather has her working for him.

edit: Assuming the wiki is by Runey, I was vaguely correct. She's between 35-40

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A couple things, first, if she is willing to suck his dick in the lobby, and have sex with him, she is willing to go further, it is just a matter of time. Speaking of time, how many years does it take? There was enough of a break between Grandpa dying and us arriving that they sold all of the other slaves, other than Lin, who was new at the time (quite a coincidence there), and now I have been at this hotel for nearly 3 years! We all need to move on eventually.

The other thing, is that she is clearly attracted to the MC, she has more than shown that, she felt the call of the Magic MC Dick, but it is always hard to transfer from one MC to another. But she is the first one you meet (unless you count that poor flight attendant from the new intro), and one of the last ones we fuck, so that is not an issue. If this were an anime, being the first one he meets in the game, would make her the OTP. :KEK:

And to be fair, if she feels weird about being our sub, she would just as likely feel weird about being our dom. Don't get me wrong, she would look hot as a dominatrix, but personally, I am old, I don't like being pushed around, I don't like being blackmailed, and generally hate being told what to do by someone acting like they are better than me, if anyone is going to be domming someone in this relationship, it will be me, not the other way around. If she wants to dom someone, she can play with the other girls too, she can help Lin in her position as head of the harem. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

The_Melchior

Jun 14, 2019
It's a small thing, but I appreciate that!

Yeah, genres have no real set definitions I think. It's all a blurry line and it often crosses with other genres. Like a "Dramedy" (Drama Comedy) which can be really hard to pull off. But it all helps with expectations. (you may also want to update the money making section? There's deliveries, and the bar gives you a ton of income, with more on the way!)
I have to ask Runey, out of sheer curiosity, was there a point where you just told yourself "This cannot be Earth with elf slaves dropped into it". I recall playing an early version where Autumn was the new addition and until then you couldn't say this wasn't just elves-on-Earth. The nation HH was never really mentioned. There was no hint that Autumn's religion wasn't a brand of tight Christianity (rather than the one the story has), and the human characters had nothing saying they weren't just citizens of the USA.

I guess I am asking is there a point where you said to yourself: "Dammit, I better world-build!"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have to ask Runey, out of sheer curiosity, was there a point where you just told yourself "This cannot be Earth with elf slaves dropped into it". I recall playing an early version where Autumn was the new addition and until then you couldn't say this wasn't just elves-on-Earth. The nation HH was never really mentioned. There was no hint that Autumn's religion wasn't a brand of tight Christianity (rather than the one the story has), and the human characters had nothing saying they weren't just citizens of the USA.

I guess I am asking is there a point where you said to yourself: "Dammit, I better world-build!"
Pretty much since the start, IIRC. Different country names and stuff since the beginning.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

From the very start I knew I wanted to make this world the way it is, but I didn't want to lean into it at the start because I had no confidence. It would be pointless to build a world no one likes.

There still isn't a name for the planet, or many things, because it's all in progress and you're getting to see the world being built as I build it. At one point there was no reason to mention Gaianism (thus no name was given to it) because that wasn't the focus. It was Autumn's relationship with religion, or Lin's relationship with religion.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
And to be fair, if she feels weird about being our sub, she would just as likely feel weird about being our dom.
My point wasn't that she couldn't be it, it was that as she's currently written, she doesn't want it. She's laid specific rules down on what she wants from the MC and to date those haven't been broached in a manner to suggest she's willing to take things further. Of course anything can change and I'm not against that, I was only trying to comment on how things stand now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My point wasn't that she couldn't be it, it was that as she's currently written, she doesn't want it. She's laid specific rules down on what she wants from the MC and to date those haven't been broached in a manner to suggest she's willing to take things further. Of course anything can change and I'm not against that, I was only trying to comment on how things stand now.
Yeah, for now... But like I said, it's been almost 3 years (at least by our calendar, 1678148938304.png )... She can't hold out forever. XD

Reactions: shadowtempered

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
With how most VN/games on this site are, I figured once she got a taste of the sauce we'd have to beat her off with a stick for some quiet and instead it's the opposite lol
Yup, and she is starting to get there, and worse than that, now she has to watch as we fuck Kali and Maria right in front of her and they have a nice chat. Kind of surprised that she has not started pleasuring herself to the show yet. XD

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes