The_Melchior

Jun 14, 2019
From the very start I knew I wanted to make this world the way it is, but I didn't want to lean into it at the start because I had no confidence. It would be pointless to build a world no one likes.

There still isn't a name for the planet, or many things, because it's all in progress and you're getting to see the world being built as I build it. At one point there was no reason to mention Gaianism (thus no name was given to it) because that wasn't the focus. It was Autumn's relationship with religion, or Lin's relationship with religion.
Thanks for the reply. Like I said I was curious as the "not-Earth" elements stacked up was the plan all along or something that had to be developed on the fly. I think you did a fine job either way and glad to hear that your confidence to world-build is now up.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I suppose that it depends on how old she was during those flashbacks with his grandfather, and how long before "present day" they take place. Ellen looks a bit like she could be anywhere up to 10 years younger in the flashbacks to me, but I could be off.
Runey has said she's in her 30s. She's older than MC, but not actually old enough to be his mom.
A couple things, first, if she is willing to suck his dick in the lobby, and have sex with him, she is willing to go further, it is just a matter of time. Speaking of time, how many years does it take? There was enough of a break between Grandpa dying and us arriving that they sold all of the other slaves, other than Lin, who was new at the time (quite a coincidence there), and now I have been at this hotel for nearly 3 years! We all need to move on eventually.
Canonically, the time between Lin being purchased and the MC arriving is only a week. In that time, grandpa dies, a funeral is held, will is read, MC is contacted, and he arrives, as well as the slaves being sold, and the hotel vacating.

I'm definitely gonna recommend some rewrites on this when I finally get back to runey with that thing he asked for.
I have to ask Runey, out of sheer curiosity, was there a point where you just told yourself "This cannot be Earth with elf slaves dropped into it". I recall playing an early version where Autumn was the new addition and until then you couldn't say this wasn't just elves-on-Earth. The nation HH was never really mentioned. There was no hint that Autumn's religion wasn't a brand of tight Christianity (rather than the one the story has), and the human characters had nothing saying they weren't just citizens of the USA.

I guess I am asking is there a point where you said to yourself: "Dammit, I better world-build!"
Pretty sure at that point the moons were already a thing. And at least on discord we were talking about this lore before it became part of the game.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm definitely gonna recommend some rewrites on this when I finally get back to runey with that thing he asked for.
Yeah, it really could use some smoothing out.
I mean...
Buy Lin, one week later Granddad dies, we sell everyone other than Lin, right before the new owner shows up...
Only thing I can think of was that they had to sell them to pay off some debt, pay for his funeral, or something like that, since why would you sell off all of your experienced staff, right before the new owner shows up? Had to really need the money, and Lin was the only one not worth enough syls to sell at that point. Had to keep someone, but needed money too badly to keep anyone else.

We know they were not doing great, money wise, since that is why the upper floors fell into disrepair (worth it, since it all went to Android).

But if they were doing so badly, why buy a new elf? I mean, did he have a plan? Were they already planning to replace the other slaves? Something about it just seems ...strange.

Last edited:
May 19, 2018
any chads out there with any save file? either full 16.2 complete or just at the end of the previous version? the god emperor looked poorly on my laptop and shook his head in shame at the amount of heresy i got and decided to do an exterminatus on it (Blue screen then the fucking BOIS said my HDD was currupted/unaccessable.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Runey has said she's in her 30s. She's older than MC, but not actually old enough to be his mom.

Canonically, the time between Lin being purchased and the MC arriving is only a week. In that time, grandpa dies, a funeral is held, will is read, MC is contacted, and he arrives, as well as the slaves being sold, and the hotel vacating.

Pretty sure at that point the moons were already a thing. And at least on discord we were talking about this lore before it became part of the game.
That kinda fits with my personal headcanon. I've always pictured MC as being mid-twenties with Ellen being roughly 35 (give or take a couple of years).

I agree that the time between Lin's purchase and the arrival of MC being only a week seems a bit quick. My recommendation to Runey would be to change it to somewhere more like a month, maybe two.

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 4, 2017
I am not denying that, but there is some other thing that I am also thinking about a lot. Sometimes, when I am playing, I am imagining how I would do it. I can't say what I am thinking about, Nia thinks that I am too obsessed with it, and when I am talking about it, she hits me. But you know what, I been silent for too long. Nia isn't my boss. I am not afraid of that dictator with baseball bat anymore! She can't tell me what I can or can't say! I am going to say it:

REVENGE!

Here! I said it! now if you excuse me, I have to run. Also, "TheMadRobot365"? I don't know who that is. Who is that? As you can see by my totally real and amazing mustache, I am a human and my name is StupidHuman Stupidhuman, which is a totally real human name. I like to do normal human things that all humans do, like thinking that I am better than anybody, being unable to wipe my own ass without a help from an elf or an android, killing innocent unarmed elves and androids for no reason, and all that other stuff that humans do.

1678274812948.png

Last edited:

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I am not denying that, but there is some other thing that I am also thinking about a lot. Sometimes, when I am playing, I am imagining how I would do it. I can't say what I am thinking about, Nia thinks that I am too obsessed with it, and when I am talking about it, she hits me. But you know what, I been silent for too long. Nia isn't my boss. I am not afraid of that dictator with baseball bat anymore! She can't tell me what I can or can't say! I am going to say it:

REVENGE!

Here! I said it! now if you excuse me, I have to run. Also, "TheMadRobot365"? I don't know who that is. Who is that? As you can see by my totally real and amazing mustache, I am a human and my name is StupidHuman Stupidhuman, which is a totally real human name. I like to do normal human things that all humans do, like thinking that I am better than anybody, being unable to wipe my own ass without a help from an elf or an android, killing innocent unarmed elves and androids for no reason, and all that other stuff that humans do.

View attachment 2448614
Juicy Burger.png

Daddy2k.

Nov 18, 2020
any chads out there with any save file? either full 16.2 complete or just at the end of the previous version? the god emperor looked poorly on my laptop and shook his head in shame at the amount of heresy i got and decided to do an exterminatus on it (Blue screen then the fucking BOIS said my HDD was currupted/unaccessable.
Start new go in ur room pc
Code = jumptoend (0.15.1)
Cheatmod = cheat_mode_on!
Cheatmodoff = cheat_mode_off!
Android Harem Hotel [0.16]updated 0.16.2 scripts
hh_androidmo.me

Save change MC name in ur room pc = changename & hotel name

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcusDBlack
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes