DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Although, come to think of it, with Kali's new position she might be able to gain access to military androids, and set them up so that the wingless faery's could climb inside of them and control of them.

• Love
  • Star-struck
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Although, come to think of it, with Kali's new position she might be able to gain access to military androids, and set them up so that the wingless faery's could climb inside of them and control of them.
Fairy copters combine, form Fairtron!
voltron.gif
Form, Blazing Sword!
Voltron Beats the Cornbeast.png
Pretty sure Farquad is made to be satire of Rober Iger (the Disney CEO) so... please god no.
Is that who Cornwall is based on? Now it all makes sense! ...wait. NM.

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
theres such a thing as stealth helicopters you know
afaik stealth choppers are stealth to radar … not sound
Only in movies 7115265C-B846-4901-9C5C-BDDC8EA9C01F.jpeg whisper mode activate!
I forget exactly but it’s possibly Airwolf (tv series) had a whisper mode as well but unsure …iirc airwolfs big deal was that it had multi Mach speed capability and aero dynamic impossibilities like helicopter-ing upside down and F-22 Raptor banking capabilities.

Like the little alien in MiB !!!
but instead of the human looking droid …. it’s Kali’s & Nia’s reprogrammed military droids!!!
6E780D11-2896-4E5A-A0C7-CADC146CEDA9.jpeg

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I forget exactly but it’s possibly Airwolf (tv series) had a whisper mode as well but unsure …iirc airwolfs big deal was that it had multi Mach speed capability and aero dynamic impossibilities like helicopter-ing upside down and F-22 Raptor banking capabilities.
The had. What you didn't believe what Hollywood and all others show us?
But I'm sure the bugs are coming! Either that or we have warp 10 or solid green. :p

But back to the topic of fairies. You could use trebuchets and fairies, put C4 on their back and dip them in contact glue and fire them upon your enemies. Silent invisible bombing, what could possibly go wrong? :ROFLMAO:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
But back to the topic of fairies. You could use trebuchets and fairies, put C4 on their back and dip them in contact glue and fire them upon your enemies. Silent invisible bombing, what could possibly go wrong? :ROFLMAO:
I think that we are supposed to be protecting the faeries too.
It would be better to attach C-4 to poodles, then dip them into the glue and launch them with the trebuchets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
:p
Maybe we can just attach a crystal to the c4, and have them make it invisible... Not sure how long it will stay invisible if they are not touching it, but...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I notice it only now, but we have three fairies (even winged) and one (currently) depleted big "magic" crystal. So, in theory we have all things, if we can recharge the crystal to hide us or any other person.

So, recharge the crystal go to Cornwall, put a knee into his nuts.:LOL:
Or give Kali's father a call and request that he send us millions, so we can (find and) buy one (very) big charged "magic" crystal and the go to Cornwall...

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I notice it only now, but we have three fairies (even winged) and one (currently) depleted big "magic" crystal. So, in theory we have all things, depleted if we can recharge the crystal to hide us or any other person.

So, recharge the crystal go to Cornwall, put a knee into his nuts.:LOL:
Or give Kali's father a call and request that he send us millions, so we can (find and) buy one (very) big charged "magic" crystal and the go to Cornwall...
Finding a new source is pretty high on the list if priorities right now. Need to talk to Sylvia and the fairies to see how much lore we can get about them, and find a new supply. Her mine can't be the only one in the world, after all, and if it is, there should be some way to export some somehow.
Underground, black market, crystal exports! :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Finding a new source is pretty high on the list if priorities right now. Need to talk to Sylvia and the fairies to see how much lore we can get about them, and find a new supply. Her mine can't be the only one in the world, after all, and if it is, there should be some way to export some somehow.
Or it lies just around the corner at your local jeweller for 99'999'999.99.
Would like to see and hear the phone call between MC and Mr. Trenero.

"Hi"
"Who's there?"
"MC, boyfriend of Kali and Lucia and many others"
"So?:mad:"
"I want money."
"What?!:mad::mad::mad: I already give you 10 grands."
"Yes, but that is not enough."
"What?!:mad::mad::mad:"
"Do you know this little crystal that are very rare and cost more than gold?"
"Yes, I know them..."
"I want one."
"To give Kali as a present?:love:"
"No."
":mad::mad::mad: ....To give Lucia as a present?"
"No."
"Well, you know Mr. Cornwall"
"You want ... to give him ... one ... as a present?!:oops::oops::oops:"
"No."
"Mr. Trenero?"
"Yes, boy? What do you want to do with one of them?"
"Well, I can't really say it"
"So, you want money from me, for a crystlal that is neither for Kali nor Lucia nor Mr. Cornwall. Do you even know how much this things cost?!?"
"Yes, only 99'999'999.99 and it was a bargain."
:eek::eek::eek:
"Mr. Trenero?"
"Yes, only 99'999'999.99? What have you done to get one this "cheap"?!"
"I can't really say that either."
"Look, I like you, I really do. You have a positive influence for Kali and her sister. But without knowing more, I can't do anything. Is that clear?"
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Some whispering can be heard.
"Well, I need that crystal to go invisible with the help of three fairies. Then I will search for Mr. Cornwall and put my knee into his nuts."
"And for that you need the bargain crystal for only 99'999'999.99. You know I could hire someone for 100 who do the same? I could even order one from my payroll to do that. I wouldn't need the 100 million expensive crystal for that or some magical fairies!"
"It is only 99'999'999.99 because I made a deal with the shop owner and he had give me a discount from the regualr price, because I had sex with Kali and Lucia in his shop under his eyes."
"You had what?!:mad::mad::mad:"
"I must hang up, Kali wants to talk to me.:whistle:"

Last edited:

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I'm surprised you haven't looked into the possibility of recharging the crystals through headpats. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and c3p0

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
You said "Kali's new position" and I got all excited, but then I realized you weren't talking about seggs :(

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Or it lies just around the corner at your local jeweller for 99'999'999.99.
Would like to see and hear the phone call between MC and Mr. Trenero.

"Hi"
"Who's there?"
"MC, boyfriend of Kali and Lucia and many others"
"So?:mad:"
"I want money."
"What?!:mad::mad::mad: I already give you 10 grands."
"Yes, but that is not enough."
"Do you know this little crystal that are very rare and cost more than gold?"
"Yes, I know them..."
"I want one."
"To give Kali as a present?:love:"
"No."
":mad::mad::mad: ....To give Lucia as a present?"
"No."
"Well, you know Mr. Cornwall"
"You want ... to give him ... one ... as a present?!:oops::oops::oops:"
"No."
"Mr. Trenero?"
"Yes, boy? What do you want to do with one then?"
"Well, I can't really say it"
"So, you want money from me, for a crystlal that is neither for Kali nor Lucia nor Mr. Cornwall. Do you even know how much this things cost?!?"
"Yes, only 99'999'999.99 and it was a bargain."
:eek::eek::eek:
"Mr. Trenero?"
"Yes, only 99'999'999.99? What have you done that this was so "cheap"?!"
"I can't really say that either."
"Look, I like you, I really do. You have a positive influence for Kali and her sister. But without knowing more, I can't do anything. Is that clear?"
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Some whispering can be heard.
"Well, I need that crystal to go invisible with the help of three fairies. Then I will search for Mr. Cornwall and put my knee into his nuts."
"And for that you need the bargain crystal for only 99'999'999.99. You know I could hire someone for 100 who do the same? I could even order one from my payroll to do that. I wouldn't need the 100 million expensive crystal for that or some magical fairies!"
"It is only 99'999'999.99 because I made a deal with the shop owner and he had give me a discount from the regualr price, because I had sex with Kali and Lucia in his shop under his eyes."
"You had what?!:mad::mad::mad:"
"I must hang up, Kali wants to talk to me.:whistle:"
As funny as this is... I think we're forgetting we have Nia and Maria... one to be the distraction, and one for material extraction... it would be really easy to get this crystal... or fund a rebellion... if we make proper use of our assets.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes