DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Simple solution.
The MC and Sylvia go back to the island that she came from.
MC starts head patting the queen, which would cause her eyes to role back in her head and her tongue to start hanging out, completely distracting her.
Then Sylvia sneaks off the boat to her old mines, grabs a big crystal and then they make their escape.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Simple solution.
The MC and Sylvia go back to the island that she came from.
MC starts head patting the queen, which would cause her eyes to role back in her head and her tongue to start hanging out, completely distracting her.
Then Sylvia sneaks off the boat to her old mines, grabs a big crystal and then they make their escape.
Don't send TheDevian otherwise the queens head would become flatted on top and we all know what would do 1000+ headpats to the queen - other than make Lin jealously;)

Last edited:

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
I'm doing the 'drug behind blue dumpster' quest - should I give the drugs to the police or just give it to the owner and get the money? Will this option affect the story in any major way?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't send TheDevian otherwise the queens head would become flatted on top and we all what would do 1000+ headpats to the queen - other than make Lin jealously;)
Tempting as it is, the power up from it would be too much until she is safely under our control. After all, headpats are for good girls, and she is anything but. :ROFLMAO:
I'm doing the 'drug behind blue dumpster' quest - should I give the drugs to the police or just give it to the owner and get the money? Will this option affect the story in any major way?
I don't remember the reward itself (a bit of money or something), but so far there is no long term effect that I have seen.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Lol that android over lust event, I mean hive mind controlling other bot what nexts? T900 android come from future to have a baby with mc? XD

• Haha
Reactions: torresm

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Tempting as it is, the power up from it would be too much until she is safely under our control. After all, headpats are for good girls, and she is anything but. :ROFLMAO:
True, but the sheer volume of head pats that the good girls have already received would far outnumber the ones that the queen would get.
Once Sylvia had that crystal, with along with all of the head pats that you could give her, she would be far more powerful than the queen.
Lin's head pats alone would make her nearly a goddess in power, and a perfect place to set down your beer.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True, but the sheer volume of head pats that the good girls have already received would far outnumber the ones that the queen would get.
Once Sylvia had that crystal, with along with all of the head pats that you could give her, she would be far more powerful than the queen.
Lin's head pats alone would make her nearly a goddess in power, and a perfect place to set down your beer.
Lin was always a goddess, the headpats just let her realize it. ;)

Unlocking her true potential!

Also, can't give Sylvia any yet, so I guess she needs more training.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Also, can't give Sylvia any yet, so I guess she needs more training.
True, but I am sure that it is coming soon.
Her incessant whining about not getting any head pats will force Runey to allow her to get head pats, and so much more.
I want to see both Autumn and Sylvia sleeping in my bed at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
True, but I am sure that it is coming soon.
Her incessant whining about not getting any head pats will force Runey to allow her to get head pats, and so much more.
I want to see both Autumn and Sylvia sleeping in my bed at the same time.
The problem is, that most of her whining is done while she is watching T.V., so he can tune her out.
Sylvia trying to get hedpats kinda reminds me of George Costanza trying to get soup.
Sylvia-Headpat-nazi.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KonfinedKnat

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I haven't played in quite some time, but the last time I played spanking Lin had been removed, and I missed it. I had read that it would come back at some point. So I decided to stop playing until it returned.

Has it come back yet?

Also, are more changes to the early game coming... I am patient and don't need to play every version, but I also don't follow this thread daily.

thanks

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes