ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I haven't played in quite some time, but the last time I played spanking Lin had been removed, and I missed it. I had read that it would come back at some point. So I decided to stop playing until it returned.

Has it come back yet?

Also, are more changes to the early game coming... I am patient and don't need to play every version, but I also don't follow this thread daily.

thanks
The game is a constant work in progress, with Runey both remastering old content, reworking scenes to better communicate their messages, and adding new content (like the city exploration stuff that's supposed to be early game). So please, do not let the fact that early content might get changed or reworked prevent you from playing newer versions, because new stuff is also being added.

Also yes, you can spank lin stlll. I don't actually recall it ever being removed, because even when Runey redid the kitchen interacts it was there, it's just changed slightly. Pretty sure it only gives one obedience now, used to be able to get 2 out of it.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
if I am not mistaken spanking Lin has always been there (never removed), in fact several girls have scenes with spanking.
It was removed. You can see a post about it from Runey on Dec 13th, 2021 (page 1530) where he says he will put it back. But I guess it has been put back in.

I Just wasn't sure if it was back... and clearly it is since at least a few of you don't even know it was removed.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think you're selling our girl short. She can be very expresive under the right circumstances.
View attachment 2457010 View attachment 2457011 View attachment 2457012
True, she is getting better. XD
Also yes, you can spank lin stlll. I don't actually recall it ever being removed, because even when Runey redid the kitchen interacts it was there, it's just changed slightly. Pretty sure it only gives one obedience now, used to be able to get 2 out of it.
Yeah, when he reworked it, it was accidentally left out for one version.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
didnt the soup nazi's recipe turn out to be from a magazine or something?
Actually, no, but Kramer got an armoire from him, and the recipes were inside.

Maybe we should start watching for Cornwall's estate selling anything used, maybe we can find something incriminating... XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pgm_01

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Did the game have a major change in direction???
No.
WTH is going on lol?
You certain didn't give Lin enough headpats.:cry:
Other than that, yes some girls do play around with the others girls and if that is not your beef, then, it is not. Calling that as "softcore cuck simulator" shows more of you than you think.
Also HH was never the pure vanilla harem game with virgins and only virgins that only life for the MCs cock.

It was always a slice of life story of a few girls living in the hotel who all have their own baggage of problems, trying to solve them, improve themself and also the world their live in it.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Did the game have a major change in direction???
I haven't played it for years but last I remember was that this is suppose to be a harem game with the MC as the only male that can have sex, seducing a bunch of virgin girl into his harem.
But now the game content (at least in the early stage so far) is just the MC watching a bunch of guy fucking other girls, softcore cuck simulator, lots of dirty prostitution & even dialogue that imply most of the main girl in hotel are already "used". WTH is going on lol?
...are you sure you got the right thread, mate? :KEK:

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes