c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We can all spare one hand to give Runey a few head pats to show our appreciation for his hard work.
Remember, if not for Runey, you could not pat Lin's head.
So, your saying, we have more Lin if we headpat Runey 24/7 with around 20 or so people that have an average headpating rate per minute (ahprpm for short) of 30 to 60, so totally 600 to 1200 ahprpm?
I for myself doubt that. Either his head is then flat, he is annoyed, he is overcharged or he is addicted to them.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So, your saying we have more Lin if we headpat Runey 24/7 with around 20 or so people that have an average headpating rate per minute (ahprpm for short) of 30 to 60, so totally 600 to 1200 ahprpm?
I for myself doubt that. Either his head is then flat, he is annoyed, he is overcharged or he is addicted to them.
I'm not saying that we need to give him Lin levels of head pats.
Just a few, to let him know that his work is appreciated.
It might even prompt him to open up head pats to other characters, so that we would have less time to pat his head.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not saying that we need to give him Lin levels of head pats.
Just a few, to let him know that his work is appreciated.
It might even prompt him to open up head pats to other characters, so that we would have less time to pat his head.
Headpat-LinEdit.png
You can head pat all the main girls, but we do need more, side girls need love too.
I go around and try to get all 8 of them every shift they are available. Extra hugs and kisses too, to make up for all the lost time when that was not an option.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I'm starting to think we need to hold an intervention for TheDevian. At this rate, the poor dude will either develop carpel tunnel syndrome by July, or his hand will fall off completely.
That's okay, I lost full use of that arm about 15 years ago anyway. Might as well use it for something worth while. lol

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I would think so.
In fact, one of these days Lin is going to pay back TheDevian for all of those head pats that he has given her, with her tongue in one session.
And so will the other girls, at the same time.
After they are done with him, he may have to change his name to MisterRaisins.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does it still count as a headpat if you use your tongue...or other appendages? :sneaky:
I know Kali likes it when I "pat" her in the face, with 10" of limp dick. *smack* *smack*
I would think so.
In fact, one of these days Lin is going to pay back TheDevian for all of those head pats that he has given her, with her tongue in one session.
And so will the other girls, at the same time.
After they are done with him, he may have to change his name to MisterRaisins.
I feel like a lollipop! Just a shadow of my former self! XD
Aug.-27-pic.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KonfinedKnat

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022

does anyone have any idea when Harem Hotel v0.17 Beta Build will come out ?
The development of Harem Hotel goes through many stages before it's "finished" and the update is released to the public. You can usually expect two or three Alphas to be released for testing and bugfixing before the Betas start coming out (and there are usually two to three of those as well). After that comes a handful of Pre-Releases used to smooth things out and fix most, if not all, of the remaining bugs. Almost all of these stages can be very unstable and cause any saves played with them to become corrupted. This is why they're never released to the public. The bottom line is that you're still looking at at least a month to two months before the update is released to the public. You are welcome to join Runey's Patreon to help with the testing process and make the development process go more smoothly.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Very important question: which scenes are those faces from?
The lin one is definitely her anal option, just flipped, specifically wearing lef outfit.

I think the sylvia one might be her kitchen sex scene, but it could also be from the slave route content, not sure. The Autumn one seems to be from her Exhibition content.

I'm not entirely sure about the Kali or Maria ones, but the Maria one has the eyes that suggest she's high on android juices, so I assume it's one of those.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes