munstre

Jun 23, 2019
But yes, they're always quite buggy and still being adjusted with feedback, which I could always use more of :)
Under the dotted, pale, night sky in the shadows of a full moon, a divination had borne upon the mind a prophecy; nay, a certainty. Mother nature herself echoes the revelation. Willing ears that listen to the gentle, nightly winds may still ascertain the former edict. Thusly, as the breeze dives across the jagged ground and vast fields of strand and fiber, so it whispers the inevitable:

Now is spring, then will be summer
Come autumn comes Autumn
full cream pie, no bummer.

Mazuu

Jan 2, 2019
Hover the mouse over the blurred out areas to see them.
Relationship level 31
Thanks for the link. It's been a while since I played this.
I imported my saves from previous version, 0.16 maybe patched from 0.15, relation with autumn is already 31 but I don't see the talk option on door.
I think I need to go back, and luckily found an older save file that opened with the [Relationship Level 28] event.

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
= ~30,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%
I'm a bit confused. Is it - Image 80% and Video 60% quality of the original? Is there a comparison sample of an image and a video? I'll download the 10 gb file only if there's a significant difference between the compressed and non compressed version

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I'm a bit confused. Is it - Image 80% and Video 60% quality of the original? Is there a comparison sample of an image and a video? I'll download the 10 gb file only if there's a significant difference between the compressed and non compressed version
It doesn't make sense anyway... since runey uses webp not png...

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
You'd prolly have to dig through their history or check yourself. If downloads aren't a constraint get the official or use the to get the full thing without any issues.

Reactions: TheDevian
Jun 28, 2020
Been a few years since I last played. The game has come a long way. The expansion of it makes the smut come a little slower, but I really like the dystopian worldbuilding. Major heart feels when the MC snuck the food to the elf and homeless guy.

I am a bit curious though. There's a guy who asks you to deliver a bag of drugs. You can either do it or turn it in to the police. Any recommendations on how to approach that?

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
You'd prolly have to dig through their history or check yourself. If downloads aren't a constraint get the official or use the to get the full thing without any issues.
I don't have enough space. Is there a version where the file isn't zipped? I have 11 gb space on my tablet but as the files are zipped - I need double the space to unzip the file.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't have enough space. Is there a version where the file isn't zipped? I have 11 gb space on my tablet but as the files are zipped - I need double the space to unzip the file.
Nope, you might need another device or larger card.
Be careful though, you don't want to fill up the newer memory devices, like SSDs or flash memory, that can destroy it. Lost a drive like that once, a program kept trying to write to it, even when it was getting full (and was supposed to be going to another drive), it got too full and failed.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Been a few years since I last played. The game has come a long way. The expansion of it makes the smut come a little slower, but I really like the dystopian worldbuilding. Major heart feels when the MC snuck the food to the elf and homeless guy.

I am a bit curious though. There's a guy who asks you to deliver a bag of drugs. You can either do it or turn it in to the police. Any recommendations on how to approach that?
yeah, give the drugs to the gang... don't be a narc wtf.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm not aware of any - you'd have to download/extract it on another device and then move it over to your tablet most likely. Another issue you'll run into, is down the road, this is only going to get larger.

Reactions: TheDevian

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
I'm not aware of any - you'd have to download/extract it on another device and then move it over to your tablet most likely. Another issue you'll run into, is down the road, this is only going to get larger.
I just downloaded the compressed version. It works fine - looks good too. The iamges don't look compressed like android ports usually do

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes