Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Adrwen

Mar 10, 2019
I'm having an issue with the Moon lvl 4 event that doesn't trigger. I go to the bar every day of the week, every time of the day, and nothing happens. Does someone else have this ?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I really want to play this game but my backlog is like a lot.
Apply a filter/sort to your backlog and prioritize them …
by almost every metric that the games here can be sorted & measured by
Harem Hotel is at the top.
Do yourself a solid and re-order your backlog list … HH is very worth it.

Thank us later.

Reactions: TheDevian

Adrwen

Mar 10, 2019
Oh no, not this again... :HideThePain:
Yes, not only is the mod currently outdated, but it also makes your save files dependant on it, meaning you can expect some issues if you try moving them to a non-modded game.
Well, shit, the mod still was really helpful, even if it messed up some things... I guess I'll have to redo everything from scratch, without the mod.
Bummer.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Well, shit, the mod still was really helpful, even if it messed up some things... I guess I'll have to redo everything from scratch, without the mod.
Bummer.
Wait, hold on.
When you say her "event 4", do you mean that Moon is currently at level 4, or level 3?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Yeah, the mod was still on point about that, I was just certain I bought the outfit earlier. Thank you !
Even without the mod, the game tells you to buy Maria's bartender outfit when you visit her. It also tells you to buy Moon's outfit when you need to proceed with her events as well.

Simply visiting the bar should have told you "something" that you needed in order to proceed with Moon's next events, you shouldn't need to guess what you have to do/haven't done.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes