ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
only nia would have that kinda logic in her brain lol
I know I'm like, a no lifer when it comes to how many times I've played and reread parts of the story... but like... this meme says nothing about Nia's logic... And I get the impression a lot of people don't actually understand her logic at this point.

To Nia, at this point, the most she sees of MC is that he's better than her current master. Maybe, and this is a huge maybe, she has a little hope if you didn't accidentally expose the high elves, but that's not enough for her by a long shot. It's possible that she knew why that little competition got organized, but most of the reason she even gave this a chance is because Sylvia vouched for him. And she didn't really trust Sylvia's judgement. To her Sylvia is like an infant, in terms of understanding humans and the situation of slavery in Sylanar.

She goes into this fully expecting to have to violently coerce MC into doing what she needs. If anything Sylvia said was right, then for a human master, he is an ideal target for her to attempt to use in this way.

MC turning out to actually get it, and want to do what he can to help, that's the surprise. That's the strange logic being explored with this meme.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
its hard to try and solve things peacefully most of the time because of ppl being either stubborn or not understanding, sometimes I think the messages in these erotic games send could probably end a lot of fighting in the world today
history just has a messed up way of repeating it self in the worst way possible

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I took the screen shots myself, but there was some work done on them, like flipping around, filling in gaps, and so on. Let me see if I can find them again...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mostly... I do occasionally steal one from the discord if no one else posts it, and it seems appropriate at the time. lol
Like, I didn't make this one... XD
View attachment 2488335
Thanks, now I can't unsee the strawberry thing...

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
LoL
I read this as a low-key/down low/passive aggressive/sneaky way to say….

”when is the update?”

granted …I could be reading more into it than intended but I’m going to give it the fairy meme JIC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
024EB4FC-7E44-493F-A086-B059322AA924.jpeg

I only do this because it’s an anticipation that is shared by me (and probably others(you)).
It's like clockwork 3-4 months after the last release we just start watching out (drooling) for an update.

Runey is blessedly pretty disciplined & regular but we just gotta keep telling ourselves patience!! It's coming.

I'm more curious as to what the content IS vs the WHEN will it arrive.

Bring on the Autumn & Sanctuary elf (dungeon) content!!!
My guess is that some of my wishes are at least an update or 3 further down the road.
which is fine.

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I checked the wiki but there is no way to activate Lin event 33, I go to Lin's room every day
Did you cheat her relationship?

Because starting 30 puts you in a series of events that doesn't stop until you've returned to the hotel, returning to the hotel is 36.

So the only way you're in the hotel with her at 32, is if somehow her relationship has been edited.

Came for Kali. Stayed for Kali.
Sad Android noises.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes