ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
can someone please tell me hows the progress on the update?
1679678143415.png
You're not gonna get an exact date, from any developer, until the update is almost ready, but if you take even 5 seconds to go look at their patreon or subscribestar, you can easily get the exact same idea of the progress as the rest of us.

Hell, join the discord, got to the bot commands channel, type .iam feedback and you'll get pinged when new information drops.

All these desperate pleas to be spoonfed easily obtained information, as if you're being personally kept in the dark, or worse, as if you're entitled to content now, is frankly, spoiled brat energy.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
View attachment 2491968
You're not gonna get an exact date, from any developer, until the update is almost ready, but if you take even 5 seconds to go look at their patreon or subscribestar, you can easily get the exact same idea of the progress as the rest of us.

Hell, join the discord, got to the bot commands channel, type .iam feedback and you'll get pinged when new information drops.

All these desperate pleas to be spoonfed easily obtained information, as if you're being personally kept in the dark, or worse, as if you're entitled to content now, is frankly, spoiled brat energy.
Or we are just a bunch of evil bastards that won't tell anyone.
You know, like the illuminati.

Or you can just believe them ^.

The game is not on a set schedule.
As explained by the previous poster, any info as to when a new release will be released is publicly announced, so a simple "search" here or on Patreon can answer that question for you, without bothering anyone else with the same damn question that gets asked here constantly.
And responded to with the same damn answers, over and over again.
Which is why using the search feature at the top right of the page is such a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I propose that we, as a group, only respond with nonsensical answers.

when is the next release?

Sorry, I don’t smoke.
Not quite the same thing, but....
It was foretold in the book of Gaia, chapter 21, verse 6, psalm 612.

"Yay, though the blind will seek with their hands, what can only be found with their hearts and minds.
They will be left in utter darkness.
The Righteous will seek with their hearts and minds and use the search feature at the top right of the page in the book of F95Zone to find the answers that they seek.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
She's still a spoonfed spoiled brat... But not as much as Lucia, yeah.
I legitimately can't think of a single instance of Felicity acting spoiled post dungeon... Even her feud with Emma Felicity was the reasonable one as soon as she realized she had nothing to prove.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lucia just needs head pats and she will be a good girl.
And they could all three use some butt pats too. ;)
I legitimately can't think of a single instance of Felicity acting spoiled post dungeon... Even her feud with Emma Felicity was the reasonable one as soon as she realized she had nothing to prove.
To be fair, Luci hasn't gotten her dungeon training yet. ;)

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes