Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I’m telling you all, just respond with nonsense. They won’t even know it’s the plan because they are incapable of reading previous posts.
You are correct & the electric elephants know. Also there are numerous scientific articles that demonstrate the validity of stupid is as stupid does … see forest gump. To illustrate that nonsense is the right sense see the faq's or the current state of any political system & or politician.

:devilish::devilish::devilish:

as a side note don’t give them the positive attributes of Forest …thats way more than they deserve … lol.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I took the screen shots myself, but there was some work done on them, like flipping around, filling in gaps, and so on. Let me see if I can find them again...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mostly... I do occasionally steal one from the discord if no one else posts it, and it seems appropriate at the time. lol
Like, I didn't make this one... XD
View attachment 2488335
What scene is the Lin one from? Is that her first anal?

Also I'm 100% I'm right about where the Autumn pic is from, the Autumn exhibition scenes are some of my favorites after all :p

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
This is what he said he used in the post that you are referring.
He has links to each of the images that he grabbed the faces from.
You can see the images listed there as, View attachment 2488322 View attachment 2488323 View attachment 2488327 View attachment 2488330 View attachment 2488331
This is a direct link from the above selection to Autumn's image.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2511718_screenshot0922.png

And this is where you said that it came from previously.
Actually Autumn's face is from her Serve Nude 3/3 exhibitionism event.
As can be seen in the image, it is from Autumns bathroom masturbation scene.
Side view.
He had to manipulate the image with a photo editing program to orient it the way that he wanted, as he explained.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
I've recently finished a huge even for Lucia that sets up her next few story events!
Awesome :) Thanks I would also like her to be promoted to main girl but that's probably impossible maybe have her be our wake up girl would be nice too / dungeons scenes :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What scene is the Lin one from? Is that her first anal?

Also I'm 100% I'm right about where the Autumn pic is from, the Autumn exhibition scenes are some of my favorites after all :p

No, like I said before, the Autumn one is from the scene that unlocked the exhibitionism scenes, not them. It's from when you masturbated her in the rest room (a non-repeatable event).
For Lin, I had to think about it, it's not a scene I do often, I took the screen shot not long ago (2 weeks), but that is not her normal anal, and her first one is here (from the gallery).
1679869425202.png
It turns out that it was a lust event, Anal Vibrator Tease.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
No, like I said before, the Autumn one is from the scene that unlocked the exhibitionism scenes, not them. It's from when you masturbated her in the rest room (a non-repeatable event).
For Lin, I had to think about it, it's not a scene I do often, I took the screen shot not long ago (2 weeks), but that is not her normal anal, and her first one is here (from the gallery).
View attachment 2497229
It turns out that it was a lust event, Anal Vibrator Tease.
Thanks, I don't remember most of the lust events so I couldn't remember where that Lin scene was from.

And I hope I'm not being annoying (I probably am), but if you compare the images below you can see the Autumn pic is from the Serve Nude 3/3 exhibitionism event.

Here's the image you made:

And here's Autumn's Serve Nude 3/3 event:
You can see her face is exactly the same, just flipped. She's even wearing the collar too.
Compare that to the rotated exhibitionism unlock scene where she's not wearing a collar. Her face is a little taller because of the angle and her hair is different too.

Reactions: Corvus Belli

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks, I don't remember most of the lust events so I couldn't remember where that Lin scene was from.

And I hope I'm not being annoying (I probably am), but if you compare the images below you can see the Autumn pic is from the Serve Nude 3/3 exhibitionism event.

Here's the image you made:

And here's Autumn's Serve Nude 3/3 event:
You can see her face is exactly the same, just flipped. She's even wearing the collar too.
Compare that to the rotated exhibitionism unlock scene where she's not wearing a collar. Her face is a little taller because of the angle and her hair is different too.
I showed you the one I used.

I flipped it, rotated it, and tweaked it.
I don't know what else to say, you don't have to believe me, but I know which image I used. I considered a few options for it, but this is the one I chose.
1679882738123.png
As you can see, the top of her head is cut off, flat, like in that one image, there is no notch out of it, like there would have been
if I had used the one with the hat.

Reactions: DigDug69

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This image makes it even more obvious they're not the same Autumn.

Here's the Autumn from the scene I'm talking about side by side with the one you chose.
View attachment 2497582
The square's not cropped perfectly but they're literally identical.
Fine, you are right, whatever. Maybe I tried a few, I don't care any more. All I know, is that I used that shot in the project.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
What I am curious about? is what makes it so important, that you are arguing with the man who made the image.
If you are convinced that he used a specific image, then fine, as far as you are concerned, he used that image.
But he has repeatedly stated that he used a different image for the face, and still apparently has the work copies of those images.

People do not come here for drama.
They come here for the fun that is "MORMALLY" found here, and to get help with issues "in the game".
Arguing is not what people want to see here, at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbs305

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What I am curious about? is what makes it so important, that you are arguing with the man who made the image.
If you are convinced that he used a specific image, then fine, as far as you are concerned, he used that image.
But he has repeatedly stated that he used a different image for the face, and still apparently has the work copies of those images.

People do not come here for drama.
They come here for the fun that is "MORMALLY" found here, and to get help with issues "in the game".
Arguing is not what people want to see here, at all.
Just being right, and they are. Apparently, I swapped it out at the last moment, and forgot.

Normally, when I make something like that, I paste in the main image, in this case, the head, duplicate the layer, and then start to do the transforms, in this case, I seem to have skipped that step with that last one in the rush of it all, and so when I saw the big one, I just assumed that was what I used, because that is how I work.

I apologize for my error.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This image makes it even more obvious they're not the same Autumn.

Here's the Autumn from the scene I'm talking about side by side with the one you chose.
View attachment 2497582
The square's not cropped perfectly but they're literally identical.
Dude, I don't know what started this, I don't really care. All I know is that you think you're trying to prove a point, all you're doing is making yourself look like an asshole that has to be right.

Reactions: rbs305

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Dude, I don't know what started this, I don't really care. All I know is that you think you're trying to prove a point, all you're doing is making yourself look like an asshole that has to be right.
I mean, the guy does have a point...
Edit: now TheDevian has apologized, let's all move on from here.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It was my mistake. I admit it. I slept and got high since then, so my memory fogged.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes