shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I don't have enough space. Is there a version where the file isn't zipped? I have 11 gb space on my tablet but as the files are zipped - I need double the space to unzip the file.
I'm not aware of any - you'd have to download/extract it on another device and then move it over to your tablet most likely. Another issue you'll run into, is down the road, this is only going to get larger.

Reactions: TheDevian

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
I'm not aware of any - you'd have to download/extract it on another device and then move it over to your tablet most likely. Another issue you'll run into, is down the road, this is only going to get larger.
I just downloaded the compressed version. It works fine - looks good too. The iamges don't look compressed like android ports usually do

Last edited:

com21

Aug 23, 2020
struggling to troubleshoot with the android port. once i open the harem hotel file that i made following the steps in the joi launcher, it immediately crashes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
struggling to troubleshoot with the android port. once i open the harem hotel file that i made following the steps in the joi launcher, it immediately crashes.
Could try another version of Joiplay, some of them are pretty buggy, and/or don't work with some games.

com21

Aug 23, 2020
Could try another version of Joiplay, some of them are pretty buggy, and/or don't work with some games.
i tried the newest version and the reccomended version of joiplay. right when i launch the game it immediatley crashes. The apps have all the permissions so Im just kind of stumped. ;-;

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i tried the newest version and the reccomended version of joiplay. right when i launch the game it immediatley crashes. The apps have all the permissions so Im just kind of stumped. ;-;
Are you using the one from the AppStore or the one from Patreon?
The Appstore versions are usually very behind in updates.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Also, the newest one is not always the best one.

Hooli8w

Aug 18, 2022
Retarded question but what is the graphics engine or art style called in this game? It's not like games like BADIK for instance so I got curious about what this style is called or what's used to make it

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes