DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I used the built in cheat to reset all of the lust levels to 9, and have it paused at the first morning event with Kali about to receive her package in the mail.
A perfect place to save, because it is going to get very busy with all of those high lust levels.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have not been able to play the game or start it my new job is very hard and tired I always arrive so tired that I just want to sleep and like the boss fired an employee and now I only have one day off until I find a replacement my luck is very bad Lately I hope to have some free time to enjoy this great game.
Which issues have you encountered?

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
i've been following this game since late 2018, and at this point Dev...all i can say is...thanks for not giving up on this one. too many good ones have bit the dust over the years :(.
I certainly understand some of the complaints that people have with the game in terms of lore vs sex, but that is chalked up to personal preference. Runey has been the model developer: keeps people updated, shows his work, actually works on it full time after he reached his goal, like he said he would, constantly puts out alpha/beta updates for Patrons, does revamped content on a bite-size basis instead of going back and "remaking" the entire game or whatnot all at once and always secondary to producing new content... If the Patreon snit hadn't happened, he'd be even farther.

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
I finished Vanessas story just now, can we really call her in some way? Or is that only coming when the phone comes in the next update?

Also, I had an idea, with so many of the girls in the hotel trying to get into Android development, they should all create some sort of save-the-elves mode. When there are enough Androids they can switch to that mode all that the same time. If it happens covertly enough they should be able to do quite a bit of damage that way. With enough Androids they may even be able to finally have a successful uprising.

Now that I'm making this post I may as well ask, how do I get the face sitter event for Lin? I have her at level 39 now, and I know that that isn't the end for her, but I already have Kali and Ashley completely "done", so it feels weird that I don't have anything in Face Sitter for Lin yet.

Also, possibly a bug for the dev, it seems to me that Lin gains Lust from the wakeup BJ, but Android does not. If I've seen that correctly, is that on purpose?

Thanks for your hard work on this game dev, it's very enjoyable.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Now that I'm making this post I may as well ask, how do I get the face sitter event for Lin? I have her at level 39 now, and I know that that isn't the end for her, but I already have Kali and Ashley completely "done", so it feels weird that I don't have anything in Face Sitter for Lin yet.
You need the level 43 event for that one.

Reactions: henk1

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I certainly understand some of the complaints that people have with the game in terms of lore vs sex, but that is chalked up to personal preference. Runey has been the model developer: keeps people updated, shows his work, actually works on it full time after he reached his goal, like he said he would, constantly puts out alpha/beta updates for Patrons, does revamped content on a bite-size basis instead of going back and "remaking" the entire game or whatnot all at once and always secondary to producing new content... If the Patreon snit hadn't happened, he'd be even farther.
I've always felt that Runey deserves all the headpats (after Lin is done with them, of course).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We can all spare one hand to give Runey a few head pats to show our appreciation for his hard work.
Remember, if not for Runey, you could not pat Lin's head.
All I am saying is that you need to manage your time well. XD

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We can all spare one hand to give Runey a few head pats to show our appreciation for his hard work.
Remember, if not for Runey, you could not pat Lin's head.
So, your saying, we have more Lin if we headpat Runey 24/7 with around 20 or so people that have an average headpating rate per minute (ahprpm for short) of 30 to 60, so totally 600 to 1200 ahprpm?
I for myself doubt that. Either his head is then flat, he is annoyed, he is overcharged or he is addicted to them.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
So, your saying we have more Lin if we headpat Runey 24/7 with around 20 or so people that have an average headpating rate per minute (ahprpm for short) of 30 to 60, so totally 600 to 1200 ahprpm?
I for myself doubt that. Either his head is then flat, he is annoyed, he is overcharged or he is addicted to them.
I'm not saying that we need to give him Lin levels of head pats.
Just a few, to let him know that his work is appreciated.
It might even prompt him to open up head pats to other characters, so that we would have less time to pat his head.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not saying that we need to give him Lin levels of head pats.
Just a few, to let him know that his work is appreciated.
It might even prompt him to open up head pats to other characters, so that we would have less time to pat his head.
Headpat-LinEdit.png
You can head pat all the main girls, but we do need more, side girls need love too.
I go around and try to get all 8 of them every shift they are available. Extra hugs and kisses too, to make up for all the lost time when that was not an option.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes