Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
A sample of some music I made using AI software. It's gotten to the point where it's very impressive when a human is able to edit things.
Wow it's very interesting, the possibilities you have are potentially a lot, A11-Y Is too cute for words.:love::love::love::love:

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wow it's very interesting, the possibilities you have are potentially a lot, A11-Y Is too cute for words.:love::love::love::love:
I expect that next year it might be possible for fully customizable text to AI speech. I'm already using text to image generation for some textures. Text to 3d model generation may be widely possible by next year as well.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I expect that next year it might be possible for fully customizable text to AI speech. I'm already using text to image generation for some textures. Text to 3d model generation may be widely possible by next year as well.
Can't wait to see what it will be, it's fascinating to have all this hindsight about the Ai's future impact on this field and how it can help you develop the game. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
We are at a turning point, we are either about to usher in a new golden age, or we are doomed. Not a lot of room for middle ground any more.
Indeed, but honestly we are doing a good job about that by ourselves.... So honestly if I were to choose... I don't know, A11-Y is becoming really charming by the minute... :whistle:

Tronman

Aug 18, 2017
I don't remember that ever happening before. Did you try to exit out of the game and rerun it to see if it's still happening?
I closed it as soon as I got the set up window on a couple of try's. Working on getting sandboxing set up here, curious what its trying to install. The exe like I said in 16.2 is just shy of 1.5 gig were the exe for 15.1 version is 126 kb

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I closed it as soon as I got the set up window on a couple of try's. Working on getting sandboxing set up here, curious what its trying to install. The exe like I said in 16.2 is just shy of 1.5 gig were the exe for 15.1 version is 126 kb
Yeah there's something very wrong there. The current exe remains at 126kb. I just downloaded the Gofile version and it looks fine to me, you said you got yours from Mega?

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
The exe shouldn't be that big. Mine is only 126kb, but I had just installed the update version on mine.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Double check your archive - something failed to extract properly or your download came from a comprised link. The exe is still only 126kb. For it to think your exe is that big would suggest it's not the actual exe.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
What specifically do you think needs tweaked there? I'm curious on your thoughts.

My own:
I always kinda took it that Maria wanted in Ellen's pants(skirt) and she figured the best way to do that was through the MC. She makes a move on her own and gets very much shutdown, so she changes her tactics. What she didn't count on is Ellen being super loyal to the MC's grandfather.

Depending on your dialogue options she makes it pretty clear she thinks Ellen is super hot. Other than Hana, Ellen is the only other character I can specifically remember her commenting on the "sexy" status of. Am I remembering incorrectly? She comments on Ellen in one of the first events, then specifically asks you at a date. She describes Hana in a similar fashion in the first or second Hana event.
There are two big issues with them as is... first off, when they were made, Ellen's side girl content wasn't in the game yet. As it stands, it's possible to do all of them before you even have Maria... and that's getting Maria as early as possible (day 26). However, it's assumed by the entire setup of both of these Maria events that MC and Ellen have never even considered this. So... either, Runey has to gate all of Ellen's stuff behind the first Maria/Ellen event, or Maria's ellent events need to be remade so that it accounts for the possibility the player has done Ellen's stuff. One of which, the pinups on your pc, is guaranteed to have triggered, what with characters needing you to buy them things.

The second is that the first one makes ellen look like a weirdly tradwife type character... she poopoos MC being there as "boys will be boys" while berating Maria, because as a girl she should know better? Like... what's up with that shit? Oh MC is attracted to women, so he can't be expected to control himself... but you maria, who is also attracted to women, should be expected to control yourself... I hate this scene.

The second one... it just has the exact same energy as the Ellen side girl scene with Lin... it's in the same place, the events have the same general setup, the same general purpose... it just changes which girl is there to give ellen the push she needs.

I think these two are Maria's weakest events overall, and I know why... Runey has never been all that into making conted with Ellen. It's fine... I don't particularly like her myself. But like... Maria is better than these events. She's way more clever than the first one makes her out to be... and she's way more convincing than the second one.

If anything, these events prove that Ellen is the straightest girl in the hotel. Even Ashley, who is the one who has shown outright disgust, is more sexually interested in girls than Ellen.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are two big issues with them as is... first off, when they were made, Ellen's side girl content wasn't in the game yet. As it stands, it's possible to do all of them before you even have Maria... and that's getting Maria as early as possible (day 26). However, it's assumed by the entire setup of both of these Maria events that MC and Ellen have never even considered this. So... either, Runey has to gate all of Ellen's stuff behind the first Maria/Ellen event, or Maria's ellent events need to be remade so that it accounts for the possibility the player has done Ellen's stuff. One of which, the pinups on your pc, is guaranteed to have triggered, what with characters needing you to buy them things.

The second is that the first one makes ellen look like a weirdly tradwife type character... she poopoos MC being there as "boys will be boys" while berating Maria, because as a girl she should know better? Like... what's up with that shit? Oh MC is attracted to women, so he can't be expected to control himself... but you maria, who is also attracted to women, should be expected to control yourself... I hate this scene.

The second one... it just has the exact same energy as the Ellen side girl scene with Lin... it's in the same place, the events have the same general setup, the same general purpose... it just changes which girl is there to give ellen the push she needs.

I think these two are Maria's weakest events overall, and I know why... Runey has never been all that into making conted with Ellen. It's fine... I don't particularly like her myself. But like... Maria is better than these events. She's way more clever than the first one makes her out to be... and she's way more convincing than the second one.

If anything, these events prove that Ellen is the straightest girl in the hotel. Even Ashley, who is the one who has shown outright disgust, is more sexually interested in girls than Ellen.
I agree, those events with Ellen should be locked behind those events with Maria.

What I like about Ellen, is that it seems to me, that her main kink is that of being a voyeur. She loves watching us with the other girls, and so more so than being 'faithful' to Gramps (or being hyper straight), I think that she just generally prefers watching. Kali even notes it in her lobby rope sex event.

Don't get me wrong, the rest of that could play a factor, both guilt over having feelings for him, both because of Gramps, and the other girls, the fact that he is so much younger, and so on, but I like to think that there is more to it than that. After all, each girl is kind of there to celebrate certain kinks, even if there is some overlap, and for Ellen, liking to watch seems to fit that pretty well (exhibitionists need voyeurs and visa versa after all).

She is also a tsundere (especially in the original intro), and while she has matured a lot since her first arrival, refusing to admit what she wants (even to herself) is kind of part of her character archetype.

Speaking of the lobby events, I was going through old screen shots, and I found that I was not crazy, and there did used to be a naked outfit at one point.
screenshot0182.png screenshot0184.png
Here's hoping we get that back at some point. ;)

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
View attachment 2539683
Here's hoping we get that back at some point. ;)
Such a cute and sexy Android!!

Only way to improve is to maybe up the “innocence / naive vibe” of it … maybe a hairstyle like one of the Android copies has in her 4-some overflowing lust event & maybe some bow tie thigh highs to mirror the bow in her hair (dunno exactly) just spitballing ideas.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes