Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
This is probably going to sound whiney but whatever.
I am starting to actively dislike Maria due to her actions in side events. I actually enjoy her story when doing her events, but her actions during Moon's, Hana's, Androids etc. events make her a convenient 'plot' device to force the events to take place. i.e.: Moon's 8th event. There was no need for her to be there apart from forcing her to essentially take the role of how a main character would act in other ero games. Why is she teasing Moon instead of the Hotel Manager? Would it not be a better event to finally finalize Moon's fetish of spanking?

Sorry for the rant just decided to replay the game after a year and this happening again and again really soured my experience.
Maria in addition to being Bi … she is also a facilitator/wingwoman/bottom bitch
IMO the Moon Maria Mgr. scene is GREAT … because mentally Moon isn’t fully comfortable with herself and more importantly the MC. Maria not only helped Moon relax (drinking challenge) but was instrumental to helping her strip down in hotsprings and admit to herself that she wanted to have fun with the mgr & Maria.

Also after the scene when Moon starts to head back to being “standard Moon back to work“ or whatever
Maria then supports and enables her to relax and let her hair down.

Moon is a relatively deep character (especially for a side girl) with a different bent … to me it feels that she doesn’t leave her shell unless she feels challenged or under a pressure (of some sort)
Maria provides a challenger/opponent for Moon to prove wrong.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Good evening, is this game worth it? :)
That answer depends on what you're looking for the game to provide.

Do you want a visual novel with sandbox elements? Do you want a story you may or may not find interesting? Do you want a variety of girls to choose from that might be interesting to you? Light trainer elements with sex involved?

Then yes.

Do you want a hotel management game? Do you want to pimp your girls? Do you hate any form of discussion about slavery? Do you hate the idea of strong-minded female characters? Do you want a fully complete game?

Then no.

If you dig through the pages / reviews you'll see the comments almost always stray to one side or another.
"Came for the sex, stayed for the X/Y/Z" or
"Came for the sex, got X/Y/Z and fuck that noise"

Without knowing what you're looking for / like / want, it is easy to just say "yes download it", but who knows if you'll actually like it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maria is also Moon's coworker.
Good point, I forgot about that angle, Moon is likely the person she knows there better than almost anyone other than the girls she grew up with.
Good evening, is this game worth it? :)
Most of us would say 'yes', that is why we are here, but as Shadow said, it depends on what you are looking for in a game, there are a few people who don't like the game, too much story, or they don't like that we are trying to free the elves, whatever... But yeah, if you want a game with a good story, excellent world building, cute characters, and loads of sex, then this is the place. XD

Reactions: WarnerJ

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
This is probably going to sound whiney but whatever.
I am starting to actively dislike Maria due to her actions in side events. I actually enjoy her story when doing her events, but her actions during Moon's, Hana's, Androids etc. events make her a convenient 'plot' device to force the events to take place. i.e.: Moon's 8th event. There was no need for her to be there apart from forcing her to essentially take the role of how a main character would act in other ero games. Why is she teasing Moon instead of the Hotel Manager? Would it not be a better event to finally finalize Moon's fetish of spanking?

Sorry for the rant just decided to replay the game after a year and this happening again and again really soured my experience.
I will agree that there are one or two events where Maria's behavior could use some slight adjustments (particularly the Ellen related ones) However, the complaint overall, that doesn't quite make sense to me. Why wouldn't the clearly bisexual and openly flirty character who enjoys seeing her man enjoy himself, even with other women, not behave the way she does? It's not uncommon, especially in polyamorous relationships, for any member to wingman for other people in the relationship, and it's very common in more swinger focused relationships for one partner to do a lot of this.

So... either your issue is that you don't like a sexually assertive character, or you just don't understand Maria.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I will agree that there are one or two events where Maria's behavior could use some slight adjustments (particularly the Ellen related ones) However, the complaint overall, that doesn't quite make sense to me. Why wouldn't the clearly bisexual and openly flirty character who enjoys seeing her man enjoy himself, even with other women, not behave the way she does? It's not uncommon, especially in polyamorous relationships, for any member to wingman for other people in the relationship, and it's very common in more swinger focused relationships for one partner to do a lot of this.

So... either your issue is that you don't like a sexually assertive character, or you just don't understand Maria.
Exactly.

People are going to be a lot less threatened by the offer of something like that, if the partner who is "being cheated on" (by most standards) is the one doing the asking (particularly if the one asking is a woman).

MC: Hey, Baby. Want to have a threesome with me and my girl? :censored:
Maria: Hey, Babe. Want to have fun with my man? Let's go play! :sneaky:

Which do you think has a better shot? :KEK:

Reactions: ChildofIshtar

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I will agree that there are one or two events where Maria's behavior could use some slight adjustments (particularly the Ellen related ones)
What specifically do you think needs tweaked there? I'm curious on your thoughts.

My own:
I always kinda took it that Maria wanted in Ellen's pants(skirt) and she figured the best way to do that was through the MC. She makes a move on her own and gets very much shutdown, so she changes her tactics. What she didn't count on is Ellen being super loyal to the MC's grandfather.

Depending on your dialogue options she makes it pretty clear she thinks Ellen is super hot. Other than Hana, Ellen is the only other character I can specifically remember her commenting on the "sexy" status of. Am I remembering incorrectly? She comments on Ellen in one of the first events, then specifically asks you at a date. She describes Hana in a similar fashion in the first or second Hana event.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What specifically do you think needs tweaked there? I'm curious on your thoughts.

My own:
I always kinda took it that Maria wanted in Ellen's pants(skirt) and she figured the best way to do that was through the MC. She makes a move on her own and gets very much shutdown, so she changes her tactics. What she didn't count on is Ellen being super loyal to the MC's grandfather.

Depending on your dialogue options she makes it pretty clear she thinks Ellen is super hot. Other than Hana, Ellen is the only other character I can specifically remember her commenting on the "sexy" status of. Am I remembering incorrectly? She comments on Ellen in one of the first events, then specifically asks you at a date. She describes Hana in a similar fashion in the first or second Hana event.
There was that whole thing where she stole Android's codes, and was making her do stuff.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Wow, I don't remember the Ashley one. I just remember Maria and the sex stuff.
"..this __ is false..."
android, ".... wait did you just try to KILL Me!!?..." and the breast thing resulted in you finding Ashley and confronting her about it. etc.
:)

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"..this __ is false..."
android, ".... wait did you just try to KILL Me!!?..." and the breast thing resulted in you finding Ashley and confronting her about it. etc.
:)
Is that in the gallery? I need to go watch that again.

Tronman

Aug 18, 2017
I down loaded the full new version from mega and got a 11 gig rar file, un zipped it, and when i ran the Harem_Hotel.exe in the Harem Hotel Version 0.16.2 folder, which is is 1.5 gig in size, it went into a setup. Did something odd get uploaded to mega?

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
I down loaded the full new version from mega and got a 11 gig rar file, un zipped it, and when i ran the Harem_Hotel.exe in the Harem Hotel Version 0.16.2 folder, which is is 1.5 gig in size, it went into a setup. Did something odd get uploaded to mega?
The 11 gig download is actually how big it is (it's huge, yeah), but the setup is weird. IIRC It's supposed to be a normal (though massive as fck) Ren'Py game that you just unpack, but I might be wrong.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I don't remember that ever happening before. Did you try to exit out of the game and rerun it to see if it's still happening?

WarnerJ

Nov 12, 2021
Good point, I forgot about that angle, Moon is likely the person she knows there better than almost anyone other than the girls she grew up with.

Most of us would say 'yes', that is why we are here, but as Shadow said, it depends on what you are looking for in a game, there are a few people who don't like the game, too much story, or they don't like that we are trying to free the elves, whatever... But yeah, if you want a game with a good story, excellent world building, cute characters, and loads of sex, then this is the place. XD
Thanks u for the answer. I see!

WarnerJ

Nov 12, 2021
That answer depends on what you're looking for the game to provide.

Do you want a visual novel with sandbox elements? Do you want a story you may or may not find interesting? Do you want a variety of girls to choose from that might be interesting to you? Light trainer elements with sex involved?

Then yes.

Do you want a hotel management game? Do you want to pimp your girls? Do you hate any form of discussion about slavery? Do you hate the idea of strong-minded female characters? Do you want a fully complete game?

Then no.

If you dig through the pages / reviews you'll see the comments almost always stray to one side or another.
"Came for the sex, stayed for the X/Y/Z" or
"Came for the sex, got X/Y/Z and fuck that noise"

Without knowing what you're looking for / like / want, it is easy to just say "yes download it", but who knows if you'll actually like it.
Thanks Shadow!!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
A sample of some music I made using AI software. It's gotten to the point where it's very impressive when a human is able to edit things.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A sample of some music I made using AI software. It's gotten to the point where it's very impressive when a human is able to edit things.
Too cute! :love:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes