Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So the last time I saw this game it was maybe 5-6 gigs and now I see that it's jumped to 10. How are people downloading this? Wanted to revisit games that I haven't seen in a while but this one is definitely the final boss in terms of size. Is there a torrent somewhere deep in the forums that I'm not seeing?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So the last time I saw this game it was maybe 5-6 gigs and now I see that it's jumped to 10. How are people downloading this? Wanted to revisit games that I haven't seen in a while but this one is definitely the final boss in terms of size. Is there a torrent somewhere deep in the forums that I'm not seeing?
One on rpdl if you want to search, otherwise I or another posted one a few pages back.

Reactions: Oshitari Azumi

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have half way decent internet, and I use a downloader (jdownloader2), so that it picks up when it drops, it verifies the files when it's done, it's nice and easy, even when it's slow, it rarely fails.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I have half way decent internet, and I use a downloader (jdownloader2), so that it picks up when it drops, it verifies the files when it's done, it's nice and easy, even when it's slow, it rarely fails.
I use it sometimes also, and it can even grab videos off of youtube and other video sites.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you give her the Maggie

I use it sometimes also, and it can even grab videos off of youtube and other video sites.
Or manga, or entire search search results for Rule34, and more. It's pretty handy.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I have a wish list for this game.

1. Know if Lika and Sophie will set foot in the Hotel again and if they will join our Harem.

2. Find out if Ashley's Elf Friend can be found.

3. I would like the rest of the costumes to work in the lobby scene and for there to be more interactions in the lewd event in the lobby as Lin than just blowjobs in the lobby that there is more.

And this is more of a question that I want because Ann, the dark elf from the sanctuary, why doesn't she have the routes anymore? If I remember correctly the first time that was added, she had to choose a route.

Well that's all I want for now in this great game that you have a nice morning, afternoon or night.
I don't think Runey has formally said who is getting the last room slot, we were talking about it just a page or two ago with "Wheelie". Though I suppose Kate / Moon count as part of the harem and they aren't formally staying at the hotel.

Ashley's friend is her current story arc. While we don't know if it will have a positive resolution, it is currently being explored. I wish there was a lot more we could do with the costumes but that would require a huge amount of additional rendering to be done for additional options which would be a lot of extra work ontop of the stuff Runey is already trying to expand / finish. Maybe when he thinks the game is done and wants to still build on it? Who knows.

I don't remember Ann ever having a route, so that had to have been a very long time ago. She's been placed more as an "extra" than as a story npc, so I don't think we'll see much of her as far as a formal route goes. She might get additional scenes at some point if Runey decides she's popular enough, but you could be waiting a while.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I quit playing this..

1. Lazy Trainer game with no goals
2. Lazy Dating Sim with no Quest Tracker
3. Wander around aimlessly hoping to find a new damn scene

Yep not really a game because the story does not carry it as it does not have any goals in the game.. Just wander around aimlessly praying for a new event or scene to carry more of the story. Really I seen flash games that have better progression than this. Last I played it was 11/22 so figured maybe just fucking maybe there will be something to fuck do than click all over a damn map trying to find something new! But nope it's still got a lazy developer that will not make any goals in the game to carry the game or story.

So don't call it a damn game it's a damn trainer there is no game play to it. Game play would be focus on making the hotel succeed (nope not here) or focus on training your girls to run the hotel (nope not here) this is purely a meet girl, fuck girl, go find another girl to meet and fuck. So just a good art and character version of the Flash Meet & Fuck games.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I quit playing this..
Thank you for your information, I will remember it for the next 0.2 ns.
So don't call it a damn game it's a damn trainer there is no game play to it. Game play would be focus on making the hotel succeed (nope not here) or focus on training your girls to run the hotel (nope not here) this is purely a meet girl, fuck girl, go find another girl to meet and fuck. So just a good art and character version of the Flash Meet & Fuck games.
This is not a hotel simulatior nor a trainer game nor a dating simulator. This is a VN with free roaming elements. And as for me, the GUI is one of the better for this kind of thing and I haven't understand the need for the WT patch.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Technically it is a game, as brought up by Runey in response to someone else who also did not understand what the definition of a visual novel is.

Here's the definition of Visual Novel: "A visual novel is an interactive game genre, which originated in Japan, featuring text-based story with narrative style of literature and interactivity aided by static or sprite-based visuals, most often using anime-style art or occasionally live-action stills."

While HH isn't a totally linear story like a book, it does technically fall under Visual Novel.
You have choices throughout Harem Hotel which affect the outcome.
It is story driven, with options throughout it, and based on the definition it is an interactive visual novel, which falls under the category of "GAMES".
The goals are hinted at throughout the game, but people have to read the text to get the clues.
Major events either happen spontaneously when everything is right, or more commonly when you click on a girls door and you see the talk option.
If you had not yet met all of the requirements to start that event, a clue of who you need to go to is normally given, or some clue as to what needs to be done.

Wandering around aimlessly infers not reading the story, and therefore not getting the clues...

Here is another longer break down of it.
" Visual novels are a sub-genre of Japanese adventure games and are a form of interactive fiction. The genre is similar to a mix-media digital novel where the focus is mainly on reading text. The presentation of visual novels is usually made up of character portraits on top of background images accompanied by music, sound effects and sometimes voice acting. Some titles have no gameplay whatsoever and simply involve reading a linear story. However, it is more common for visual novels to have branching narratives where the player can experience different routes in a story and obtain different endings by making choices, very similar to novels or . The genre originates from the Japanese game industry and has seen the most activity on open platforms like the but is also prevalent on home consoles and portable devices. In Japan itself, the genre is often classified as "novel games" or simply "adventure games," due to it being a sub-genre. "

Last edited:

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I quit playing this..

Yep not really a game because the story does not carry it as it does not have any goals in the game.. Just wander around aimlessly praying for a new event or scene to carry more of the story. Really I seen flash games that have better progression than this. Last I played it was 11/22 so figured maybe just fucking maybe there will be something to fuck do than click all over a damn map trying to find something new! But nope it's still got a lazy developer that will not make any goals in the game to carry the game or story.

1. There are goals, as reaching certain training milestones changes the ways girls behave and adds content to some events.

2. So... lemme get this straight... the fact that Runey doesn't hold your hand makes him lazy... not you? (btw this feature is actually being added)

3. If you're wandering aimless you're not paying attention to the multiple mechanics that show you who has new events. Or the text showing you where you might find it.

as for claims the story doesn't carry it... lol, there's a reason this is one of the highest rated games on this site. Also... last time you played being 11/22? So you mean, just before the last update dropped?

Legit, the most insulting part of this is the idea that Runey, a dev who's been actually doing work and putting out broad updates for 6 years now, is "lazy". Bruh... the only complaint you have that isn't refuted by piles of evidence is that you're too lazy to actually engage with the game. Like, dafuq?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I quit playing this..

Sounds like you have barely played the game at all, if at all. The story/goals are the best part of this game. Most of us here, came for the sex, and stayed for the story (happens so often it's a fucking meme). There is more story in the world-building of this game, than most games have over all.

While he is improving the quest options, but almost every event triggers the same way, wait a few days, and go to the girls' room, and click * TALK *. He is planning to add things like a phone and calendar, but you really shouldn't need them, the game is really easy to play. If you find it hard to go to their room and hit 'talk', that is on you, not Runey.

It's not a trainer, it's not a management simulator, though it has some small elements from them. Once again, you show that you didn't really play the game. Not sure how far you got, but it clearly wasn't much.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes