DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I think the 'extras' option is better, then you can have attachments for every occasion. :KEK:
Useful ones for special purposes.
Telescopic and prehensile, for reaching those hard to reach places.
Extra hand, for when you really need one.
Flashlight.
Cordless drill/screwdriver.
Grenade launcher.
Taser.

• Star-struck
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Useful ones for special purposes.
Telescopic and prehensile, for reaching those hard to reach places.
Extra hand, for when you really need one.
Flashlight.
Cordless drill/screwdriver.
Grenade launcher.
Taser.
That taser one would have come in handy with the high, elf queen, er, I mean the High-Elf queen.
Grenade launcher could have been fun at the contest, but it would have been too easy to have collateral damage.
Android would like a good ...drilling/screwing.
For when you are having trouble finding the hole... XD
You can fist at least 3 girls at once!
Tentacles for Hana. XD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I changed my phone and I can't save my old saves anymore I want to go get the saves or the gallery
Most of the options would make the game unplayable for future updates. Your best option would be to search the thread for someone's posted save, and use that.

aneame

Aug 2, 2021
I'm not sure I follow. What options are you talking about?
Cache_139d03a18f986283..jpg Cache_-475aee110f627468..jpg Like this, that Ellen's "-" I click will enter the 2nd floor, even though I haven't unlocked the 2nd floor。

I am playing the Android version provided by Wills747, I think it may be a bug in this Android version

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
View attachment 2520175 View attachment 2520176 Like this, that Ellen's "-" I click will enter the 2nd floor, even though I haven't unlocked the 2nd floor。

I am playing the Android version provided by Wills747, I think it may be a bug in this Android version
You've downloaded an unofficial modified version of the game that I've never heard of before. I recommend downloading only official versions I release.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You've downloaded an unofficial modified version of the game that I've never heard of before. I recommend downloading only official versions I release.
Yeah, he downloaded that android version (the only one still existing) that is known to be buggy.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes