Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Hi everyone. Could you recommend me a game with a similar to Harem Hotel atmosphere and quality, but with more foot related stuff? Thanks in advance.
Not much foot focus, but have some, have the Honey Select engine and are pretty solid games animation wise and some Story wise:

- A house in the Rift
- Dark Magic
- Bound By Lust
- Pale Carnations
- Eternum
- Depravity
- Mythic Manor (This one specific don't have much into it with animations, but the characters are my cup of tea with their appearance).

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

Saw this, and it was just to perfect not to meme...
When Maria showed up, Ashley lost. Whatever Ashley brought to the table design wise was beat by Lin or Felicity. Personality wise, she's prolly dead last for me amongst all the girls simply because of her early game start.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
When Maria showed up, Ashley lost. Whatever Ashley brought to the table design wise was beat by Lin or Felicity. Personality wise, she's prolly dead last for me amongst all the girls simply because of her early game start.
Eh... I think she's redeemed herself mostly... That said there's one event I'm gonna try and get Runey to update that doesn't feel right...

It's the one where it's literally just a sprite of her in the hall outside her room, complaining about being bullied, and then manically swaps to feeling like she's bullied because they're jealous she has you... It feels out of place in general, and is more infodumpy than normal for an emotional point of a character's backstory.

Not her most egregious behavior, but it's also one of the crazier moments.

But honestly... after the maria knife scene she calms down considerably, and after the depression breakdown, she becomes her authentic self more. Idk, I like Ashley. She's not best girl or anything. Maria and Android are my faves for main girls. But Ashley is definitely pretty nice.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
How do I trigger Silvia's new v.16 content? :confused:

Nvm, I'd forgotten she has started working in the kitchen.

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
But honestly... after the maria knife scene she calms down considerably, and after the depression breakdown, she becomes her authentic self more. Idk, I like Ashley. She's not best girl or anything. Maria and Android are my faves for main girls. But Ashley is definitely pretty nice.
She does come into herself personality wise - but it's mid/late and coupled with her design, she's just not as high of priority. I don't dislike her thanks to the more recent updates, but I don't have much interest in her either. Who can say how things will change as the story progresses, I don't have much interest in Autumn either but her side of things is honestly only just starting to take off. I like Android's story but less her design. For a very long time it was Maria, Lin and Kali as a priority for just about any repeatable event. I'm not sure when, but at some point the Twins finally broke through and became regulars, leaving Autumn, Pixel(Android, I'm super creative on names), and Ashley bringing up the rear. I'd rather have more events with Moon / Kate / Hana than those three, but as the story evolves who can say how things will change.

One of the nice things about the girls having fairly distinct designs and personalities - there's a fairly diverse "favorite" amongst a lot us and not just 1 clear winner.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Eh... I think she's redeemed herself mostly...
While I more or less agree with you, and I don't dislike her like I did at first, I doubt she will ever surpass the others for me. And while there are characters that I like less than her, none of them are in the main cast.

Of course, that said, no idea what will happen in the future, or who the new person will be, or what they will be like, so anything is possible, I am just not holding my breath. lol

But, even in a game like this, where the sex parts are some of the least important parts of the game (as far as keeping me playing), it's still hard for a character in a sex game to get too high on the list, when their sex scenes are mostly a turn off to you, you know? lol I mean, she is losing to what essentially started off as a high end sex doll. It would be hard to rise to the top from there, but what an underdog story it would be. lol

Though, being able to put her into night mode (goth outfit) helps.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I've often championed the opinion that there's no main or side girl* in HH who isn't a 10. Some are just 10+.

Nowadays, mostly still feel that way, but I think there's a bigger gap between my 10+ girls and my 10s. Ashley, the Clones, Sylvia, and (as of 16.2 though maybe not in 17) Lucia, just haven't measured up to the rest of the cast in a good while. Ashley also might crack that next update. But yeah. Still a 10, my polyamorous ass would still date them all no problem, but I'm definitely worried I'll give more attention to Maria, Android, Lin, Kali, Moon, Kate, Vanessa, Nia, and Hana.

Also Ellen and Jin have never cracked that level. Jin has some potential, but I've never seen anything I'm interested in from Ellen.

*main and side girls are the ones that have tracked events or stats. Everyone else is a background character

• Thinking Face

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
I'd have to go with demon, after all, he got us all hooked on his game and now he's the only one who gets to dictate how often we get our fix. Not even illicit substances can manage that most of the time.
You are absolutely right, but i think he then would be more like a demongod. A god amongst demons.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've often championed the opinion that there's no main or side girl* in HH who isn't a 10. Some are just 10+.

Nowadays, mostly still feel that way, but I think there's a bigger gap between my 10+ girls and my 10s. Ashley, the Clones, Sylvia, and (as of 16.2 though maybe not in 17) Lucia, just haven't measured up to the rest of the cast in a good while. Ashley also might crack that next update. But yeah. Still a 10, my polyamorous ass would still date them all no problem, but I'm definitely worried I'll give more attention to Maria, Android, Lin, Kali, Moon, Kate, Vanessa, Nia, and Hana.

Also Ellen and Jin have never cracked that level. Jin has some potential, but I've never seen anything I'm interested in from Ellen.

*main and side girls are the ones that have tracked events or stats. Everyone else is a background character
It takes a lot for someone to to make me not want them in the main harem, but sadly she pushes most of my buttons (bleach blond, yandere, loli-ish, etc.) and caters to none of my kinks, so when she started to threaten people (and my dick IIRC), I would have probably called the cops on her if the option had been there. Did not help that I am really touchy about being raped, and some of her early events were way too close to some things that happened to me IRL, hit way too close to home there.

So, while I do feel sorry for the kid, and I want to help her, the first half of the game was her rubbing me the wrong way at every opportunity. I kept trying to ignore what she did, while she kept poking me in the eye, metaphorically speaking.

Whereas, Felicity (for example), who started off rubbing me the wrong way, never went that far, and she caters to some of my kinks (pink hair, cat-girl), so it was easier to forgive, forget, and move on. Even Autumn's overt racism at the start did not bother me as much, because I knew she would learn better soon, she was basically brainwashed (and the game has a serious lack of redheads, so I am desperate to take what I can get there).

Ashley has one thing that keeps me going with her, and not holding a serious grudge over how it all started, my pity. I want to help as many people as I can, and she is part of that, but that kind of trust, once broken, is almost impossible to repair, I know all too well.

Last edited:

german_manno

Jul 17, 2018
Hey Runey.
Not sure if you noticed this but in kali's story when her college friends go to her room, you can see MC's eye behind Vanessa's head. Not sure if that's intentional?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes