c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And with the third hand attachment, you can pat three girls on the head at the same time.
With the tentacle attachment, you could pat as many girls as you have tentacles.

I see a confused Hanna in the future:
MC: Hanna, I've brought the tentacle addon.
Hanna: Yes, at last. So can we give it a spin? :love:
MC: Already, tested it out before.
Hanna: :( So???
MC: It works great!
Hanna: Details!:love:
MC: I've used it on Lin, Kali, Felicity, Emma, Maria, Ashley, Android and Autumn simultaneously.
Hanna: Autumn?! I guess, sheltered girl are a freaks. So, what do you do vaginally, oral, anal, or a combination? Did you make some of them come? I can't wait. Don't tell just do the same or even worse to me now.:love:
MC beginns to headpat Hanna's head with three tentacle simultaneously.
Hanna: :oops:o_O... :unsure:.... It is differently than what I have in my mind, but also nice. MORE, MORE AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STOPPING:love::love::love:

Last edited:

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
With the tentacle attachment, you could pat as many girls as you have tentacles.

I see a confused Hanna in the future:
MC: Hanna, I've brought the tentacle addon.
Hanna: Yes, at last. So can we give it a spin? :love:
MC: Already, tested it out before.
Hanna: :( So???
MC: It works great!
Hanna: Details!:love:
MC: I've used it on Lin, Kali, Felicity, Emma, Maria, Ashley, Android and Autumn simultaneously.
Hanna: Autumn?! I guess, sheltered girl are a freaks. So, what do you do vaginally, oral, anal, or a combination? Did you make some of them come? I can't wait. Don't tell just do the same or even worse to me now.:love:
MC beginns to headpat Hanna's head with three tentacle simultaneously.
Hanna: :oops:o_O... :unsure:.... It is differently than what I have in my mind, but also nice. MORE, MORE AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT STOPPING:love::love::love:
Soooo, a hand on the end of each tentacle would mean the ability to give every girl a headpat without ever leaving the comfort of your bed. Sounds almost too perfect to me. :ROFLMAO:

doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
View attachment 2520175 View attachment 2520176 Like this, that Ellen's "-" I click will enter the 2nd floor, even though I haven't unlocked the 2nd floor。

I am playing the Android version provided by Wills747, I think it may be a bug in this Android version
Mate. Just download the compressed version (it's smaller than the android version). Then download joiplay and renpy plugin from their official patreon - . That way - the game will run better, the graphics are better and the game is much more stable overall when compared to the android version. I'm using a shitty old tablet and even I can run this smoothly

Last edited:
Reactions: aneame
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes