shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
It's more fun to make him look like an idiot with responses that destroy his whining complaints.
He likely does not think about how stupid he has to look to anyone that reads the responses.
Based on some of his other comments, I don't think he cares how he looks. I'm semi-inclined to agree with Perniciousducks, if the dude isn't a troll, he's a seriously negative person as a whole.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Based on some of his other comments, I don't think he cares how he looks. I'm semi-inclined to agree with Perniciousducks, if the dude isn't a troll, he's a seriously negative person as a whole.
In that case, we should all report his post for what it is, trolling.
Perhaps the mods will take notice, and we can even suggest that they look at his post history.
They might just boot him if they see a strong pattern of trolling from his account.

I'm reporting it now.
Anyone care to join me?

In the report you can add more information, this was what I added.
"He is trolling threads making unsubstantiated complaints about games. Look at his posting history and you will see what I am referring to.
He is a troll..."

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Sounds like you have barely played the game at all, if at all. The story/goals are the best part of this game. Most of us here, came for the sex, and stayed for the story (happens so often it's a fucking meme). There is more story in the world-building of this game, than most games have over all.

While he is improving the quest options, but almost every event triggers the same way, wait a few days, and go to the girls' room, and click * TALK *. He is planning to add things like a phone and calendar, but you really shouldn't need them, the game is really easy to play. If you find it hard to go to their room and hit 'talk', that is on you, not Runey.

It's not a trainer, it's not a management simulator, though it has some small elements from them. Once again, you show that you didn't really play the game. Not sure how far you got, but it clearly wasn't much.
It's times like this that I wonder why you haven't done up an image of Lin in a Wendy's outfit.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

dgxsu

Jun 5, 2020
I quit playing this..

1. Lazy Trainer game with no goals
2. Lazy Dating Sim with no Quest Tracker
3. Wander around aimlessly hoping to find a new damn scene

Yep not really a game because the story does not carry it as it does not have any goals in the game.. Just wander around aimlessly praying for a new event or scene to carry more of the story. Really I seen flash games that have better progression than this. Last I played it was 11/22 so figured maybe just fucking maybe there will be something to fuck do than click all over a damn map trying to find something new! But nope it's still got a lazy developer that will not make any goals in the game to carry the game or story.

So don't call it a damn game it's a damn trainer there is no game play to it. Game play would be focus on making the hotel succeed (nope not here) or focus on training your girls to run the hotel (nope not here) this is purely a meet girl, fuck girl, go find another girl to meet and fuck. So just a good art and character version of the Flash Meet & Fuck games.
troll.gif

Reactions: pgm_01 and Runey

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
This is probably going to sound whiney but whatever.
I am starting to actively dislike Maria due to her actions in side events. I actually enjoy her story when doing her events, but her actions during Moon's, Hana's, Androids etc. events make her a convenient 'plot' device to force the events to take place. i.e.: Moon's 8th event. There was no need for her to be there apart from forcing her to essentially take the role of how a main character would act in other ero games. Why is she teasing Moon instead of the Hotel Manager? Would it not be a better event to finally finalize Moon's fetish of spanking?

Sorry for the rant just decided to replay the game after a year and this happening again and again really soured my experience.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
  • makeitrain = Gives you $1,000
  • makeitstorm = Gives you $999,999
Of course you can use them more than once

Harem Hotel Cheat Codes – Stats
Max the stats of the character of your choice, or max all the character’s stats

• jumptoend = Maxes out every character’s stats up to the last update, gives you all the money, and more.
  • jumptoend_lin = Maxes out Lin’s stats
  • jumptoend_kali = Maxes out Kali’s stats
  • jumptoend_ash = Maxes out Ashley’s stats
  • jumptoend_maria = Maxes out Maria’s stats
  • jumptoend_bot = Maxes out Android’s stats
  • jumptoend_F&E = Maxes out Felicity & Emma’s stats
  • jumptoend_autumn = Maxes out Autumn’s stats
Harem Hotel Cheat Codes – Extra Scenes
Get some exclusive scenes with this codes:

• slaveroute_nia = Changes Nia’s route to the Slave Route
  • loveroute_nia = Changes Nia’s route to the Love Route
  • slaveroute_sylvia = Changes Sylvia’s route to the Slave Route
  • loveroute_sylvia = Changes Sylvia’s route to the Love Route
More Codes
  • add10days = Adds 10 Days
  • changename = Changes your name
And HOW do we use cheat codes using a windows version of this?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Because she is bisexual, and wants to play with girls as well as the MC. Also, because when she is with the MC, she is his sub, when she is with the other girls, she is allowed to explore her dominant side.
Maria is also Moon's coworker.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes