DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I figured that the person who got that last room would be either the girl in the teased image at a park, or Autumns sister, when she joins the harem.
Although, after she heard Autumn yodeling in ecstasy a few times, she would want to move in with Autumn and join in on the fun.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I figured that the person who got that last room would be either the girl in the teased image at a park, or Autumns sister, when she joins the harem.
Although, after she heard Autumn yodeling in ecstasy a few times, she would want to move in with Autumn and join in on the fun.
Hazel would have to move into Autumn's room though, that's her side girl, unless she gets Lily as a side girl or something, but the discord mostly assumes it will be the disabled girl with drow blood.
Wheelie-Carry.jpg

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Hazel would have to move into Autumn's room though, that's her side girl, unless she gets Lily as a side girl or something, but the discord mostly assumes it will be the disabled girl with drow blood.
View attachment 2510401
I should see when the last time Runey even mentioned her was.

I have another hope that Runey mentioned was planned for late game but hasn't been mentioned in a long time... but we'll see. Should be good when whoever she is shows up in 3 or 4 more updates

Reactions: TheDevian

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I should see when the last time Runey even mentioned her was.
The last time that runey mentioned her ethat wasn't provoked, was in april of last year. And it was to make a meme at the expense of juliet fans, and making her also a meme by proxy.

The other times have been because she was brought up and Runey was explaining.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I was overwhelmingly Team Moon, but whoever. As long as she's got an interesting character arc.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm thinking that might be the room where I'll install the automated head patting machine so that I can take a break whenever my hands get tired. :ROFLMAO:
But, I don't want to be in that room... wait.
The last time that runey mentioned her ethat wasn't provoked, was in april of last year. And it was to make a meme at the expense of juliet fans, and making her also a meme by proxy.

The other times have been because she was brought up and Runey was explaining.
All I can say for sure, is that he said that it would not be someone that we have already met (and even that might have changed by now).

Last edited:
Reactions: ChildofIshtar

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I can't imagine "Wheelie" (is that really her name?) taking the room on the 3rd floor that is only accessible by stairs. So while I won't say it's impossible, this is strictly my opinion, I think you folks might be looking in the wrong direction unless the hotel gets some revamp design.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't imagine "Wheelie" (is that really her name?) taking the room on the 3rd floor that is only accessible by stairs. So while I won't say it's impossible, this is strictly my opinion, I think you folks might be looking in the wrong direction unless the hotel gets some revamp design.
No, that is just a nickname, we don't have her real name. Like Josephine was called Scribbles before we learned her name in Dragon Age 3.
Who is to say we don't have an elevator on the wall we can't see? We have to be compliant with the Sylvians with Disabilities Act. Also, her legs are not totally useless, they just don't work well.

---EDIT---​
Then again, it's HH, so maybe they just assume the elves will carry them?

Last edited:

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
Quick question. In case it is really here.
Does the Hotel have an elevator or does the MC need to cary here every time to the top flor?
Well the android could also do the job.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Quick question. In case it is really here.
Does the Hotel have an elevator or does the MC need to cary here every time to the top flor?
Well the android could also do the job.
Until Runey says something, or adds something to the game, it's all in our imagination.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Back when the topic was being discussed we had lots of thoughts on this... obviously the princess carry would be fun. But it would be a bit limiting for her. Devian is correct that she can walk, it's just that her legs don't support her well for long... so it wouldn't be ideal to take 2 flights of stairs to get to her room. We jokes that we could install one of those wheelchair tracks on the stairwells, giving her a wheelchair elevator, essentially. And of course, we suggested there could be an unseen elevator... probably next to wherever MC's bedroom is*. We really do have no idea what is on the wall opposite the girls' rooms.

I really don't think it's gonna be wheelie though. Too much time has gone by, and we kinda bullied Runey into the idea anyway. He had fun designing her and thinking about her, I'm sure, but I don't think he was ever any more attached to the idea than he is to creating Juliet or Ellen content at the rate people would like.

*I think Runey has said that MC's bedroom is accessible from the landing on the first stairwell, but I might be wrong.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Back when the topic was being discussed we had lots of thoughts on this... obviously the princess carry would be fun. But it would be a bit limiting for her. Devian is correct that she can walk, it's just that her legs don't support her well for long... so it wouldn't be ideal to take 2 flights of stairs to get to her room. We jokes that we could install one of those wheelchair tracks on the stairwells, giving her a wheelchair elevator, essentially. And of course, we suggested there could be an unseen elevator... probably next to wherever MC's bedroom is*. We really do have no idea what is on the wall opposite the girls' rooms.

I really don't think it's gonna be wheelie though. Too much time has gone by, and we kinda bullied Runey into the idea anyway. He had fun designing her and thinking about her, I'm sure, but I don't think he was ever any more attached to the idea than he is to creating Juliet or Ellen content at the rate people would like.

*I think Runey has said that MC's bedroom is accessible from the landing on the first stairwell, but I might be wrong.
I think the concept was to explore/explain more about drow/human hybrids, and from a lore perspective, it offers a lot of potential that way, so it makes sense, a way to ward off people who want to knock up a drow. ...At least until we can do some genetic engineering anyway.

As for who, it could be her, it could be someone who was not in the game at the time but added in the last update or so, or someone we have never talked about before. I mean, we used to talk about the MC's sister showing up (though I always imagined her to be the maid for the next floor). There are many possible options.

But, of the ones we know about who are not in the game, she seems the most likely, unless it was someone who was only just added, then I would say Eris is pretty likely. It depends on if Runey meant that she was just not in the game yet (at that time), or if she won't be added until she joins.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I mean, we used to talk about the MC's sister showing up (though I always imagined her to be the maid for the next floor). There are many possible options.
I have another hope that Runey mentioned was planned for late game but hasn't been mentioned in a long time.
ezgif-1-730a4b890f.gif

I do remember us having to kinda convince runey of the idea that it wouldn't be wrong to include a character with such a visible disability. Like, the worry of it being exploitative rather than appropriate. Had to talk about out not doing it because you're afraid to sexualize people with disabilities is just as harmful. That's the bigger part of the bullying I remembered.

Reactions: Jjay08

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 2511841

I do remember us having to kinda convince runey of the idea that it wouldn't be wrong to include a character with such a visible disability. Like, the worry of it being exploitative rather than appropriate. Had to talk about out not doing it because you're afraid to sexualize people with disabilities is just as harmful. That's the bigger part of the bullying I remembered.
Well, I happen to know a young woman who is in a similar situation to her, and she was thrilled that she might get representation in a game when she heard about the possibility.

Remember, many of the characters in this game have disabilities (like Kate's autism), they are just not all physical. Those if us with disabilities like to see people like us in these games too.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.2
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
16.0 incl 16.0 rpa and apk files:
Mega

16.2 apk updates:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)
Without Lord Ashram mod: (84Mb)
Mega

WITH Lord Ashram mod: (107.5Mb)
Mega
Updated my Android 16.2 port to include Lord Ashram mod

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Well, I happen to know a young woman who is in a similar situation to her, and she was thrilled that she might get representation in a game when she heard about the possibility.

Remember, many of the characters in this game have disabilities (like Kate's autism), they are just not all physical. Those if us with disabilities like to see people like us in these games too.
absolutely, that's what I was trying to say. We had to convince him it wasn't just fetishizing them.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023

i like seeing characters with disabilities in games partly due to the fact that i have a few disabilities myself

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
With regards to the elevator - most building codes around the world require commercial buildings that are at least 3 stories to have an elevator that must be readily available from the lobby. So it could be quite possible its there, we just don't see it because everyone likes to get their steps in for the day. But more realistically, its probably a freight elevator for moving furniture. Honestly, could you imagine Lin and the Gynoid moving a couch upstairs? "Pivot. Pivot. Pivot! PIVOT!" "SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!"

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes