DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Can someone provide me Harem Hotel 16.0 apk only? I have the 6.1 gb file but not the apk. Mage quota doesn't let me download the file and the app is full of bug. It's suddenly showing 0% after 40%. Please provide me the apk from the 6.1GB sized .zip file.
You have to use the pc version and use a third party program to run Harem Hotel on a phone or tablet.
The game is too large now to be turned into an apk file and used on phones and tablets.
It exceeds the maximum limit.
And the update only versions require that the previous version already be installed.

Reactions: TheDevian

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
You have to use the pc version and use a third party program to run Harem Hotel on a phone or tablet.
The game is too large now to be turned into an apk file and used on phones and tablets.
It exceeds the maximum limit.
And the update only versions require that the previous version already be installed.
Wills747 posted an archived .apk and .rpa file in this thread from which I downloaded. Now I just want the 0.16.0 apk. I have the rpa file in another phone from which I can get easily.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Wills747 posted an seperate .apk and .rpa file in this thread from which I downloaded. Now I just want the 0.16.0 apk. I have the rpa file in another phone from which I can get easily.
There is no apk file listed on the main page of this thread.
No one makes an APK file that works on Harem Hotel anymore. <<< So, no 16 APK file.
People had tried, but they came up with all kinds of errors because it is too large a file..
Runey the games dev does not support anything that he did not create, which includes APK files.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
when did you start playing Harem Hotel?
First of all, thank you so much for the insight into your process and how you've committed to improving things you've already done. It's one of the best adult games I've ever played, and the writing (which is, for me, even more important than the lewds) has just gotten better and better

The first time I played HH...I've no idea when or what update, but it was before the serious turn (of course, this greatly depends on how you're managing your relationship levels, but for me it's when things get dark with Ashley). The second time I actually bailed after the boat trip, because you were backfilling/improving stuff (as with the post to which I'm responding). The third time didn't even get that far, because you posted that you were not only backfilling/improving again, but you were adding additional functionality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
From the beginning, and it has been a fun game to play, except when I had to start all over again because of a dead drive and lost saves.
But even then, I got to see some of the updated content.
There are many programs that make backups so as not to lose data, do not be afraid to try one of these "goodsync_enterprise" (Not advertising)

Reactions: DigDug69

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There is no apk file listed on the main page of this thread.
No one makes an APK file that works on Harem Hotel anymore. <<< So, no 16 APK file.
There is the unofficial one from Willy: https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-2-runey.12760/post-7118749
How good its work or not, I don't know.
I also know that the Joiplay solution may not work for all of us. At least on my phone with Android 13, the normal Google store version of Joiplay is not compatible with my phone. It is a no brainer for me, as I play mostly such games on PC and was only trying out to see how it works, so I could give better support for those who use this approach.

First time I've played Harem Hotel, I really don't know anymore. As I don't have the early version of the game on my disc anymore, only the from version 0.9 on, I can't really determine it. I think it was 0.4 or 0.5, but it also could be from the very beginning. You come a long way and the game looks better and the scene are getting better too, but I would most definitely stayed even if you haven't rework the earlier scene or improve the graphic that much.

But that is your call and I can fully understand the way you do it.
One question that pops up in my head, where are we in that ride? I doubt we are near the finish line and we aren't near the start either. My guess would be anything from half way through to 2/3 of the story.

Last edited:

Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
when did you start playing Harem Hotel?
I actually created this account to download two games that caught my attention: Harem Hotel, and A House In The Rift. So, whenever my account was made is when I first started playing. I think Autumn had just been added in at that time? I don't remember for certain though.
I do remember that AHITR had me intrigued pretty much instantly with its setup, but Harem Hotel, not so much. I was honestly expecting it to be a very loose story just for the sake of the HS sex scenes, but I started getting a lot more invested when the world building started showing up - the slavery, the drama with Maria, Ashley's background - I started getting a lot more interested in it and then eventually started bingeing my way through the game because it had me so invested. I could definitely see the improvement with the game over time, and now with the remade beginning, I think it sets a much better tone for the game too.
I think it's a testament to your characters that you've made me like character types that I usually wouldn't. Particularly Ashley and Felicity. Those are both characters I'd usually hate (and I did at first), but their character development is great, and now I'm invested in all the character's stories. I'm really excited to see what comes next!

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Wills747 posted an archived .apk and .rpa file in this thread from which I downloaded. Now I just want the 0.16.0 apk. I have the rpa file in another phone from which I can get easily.
I would download it and share it with you, but if I'm looking at the right post there is no separate link for the 0.16.0 apk, only 0.16.2.
I'd have to download the whole 6gb thing and end up hitting the same Mega restrictions that you did... :confused:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone! As v0.17 is being developed, I wanted to pause for a moment to reflect. When I began developing Harem Hotel in 2017, it was my first time doing any of this. Harem Hotel and myself as a developer have grown a lot since I started this journey, so I thought it would be fun to go back in time to see how the game has changed over the years!

First, I want to address the still large amount of content in Harem Hotel that doesn't uphold the same quality standards as the current content does. For example, this event with Maria:

Compared to this event with Ashley:

This is meant to be looking down at the same city, but it clearly doesn't look like it. There is a lot left to be desired in the first image, so this and other events like it are certainly planned to be improved. And it's not just the image quality that can be improved. I often find myself surprised at how bad I think some of my old writing was, but I suppose that's just a good sign of progress!

Above is one of the oldest images I have of the game from v0.1. You can see that the framework is there, but the quality is lacking. This was the introduction by the way! Most of the game was developed with sprites in mind (that is 2D images of the characters layered on top of the background image). But eventually I decided to phase all sprites out in favor of a more cinematic approach. This is a lot more work, but I think we can all agree it was worth it!

I think this old event was developed sometime around v0.2, and is no longer in game. It was very short and eventually replaced with this:

Wow! A plate!
And while this is certainly an upgrade, this isn't even up to my standards anymore.
These days I'm developing stuff like this (from v0.17):

Now that's a lot of plates!
Not only are there more plates, but each character now has much more expressive poses and faces which change more often. I think this really makes each character feel much more alive, especially if those expressions are what you would expect out of these character's personality. Doing this takes A LOT of time though. I'm lucky if I can hide the hands (and thus not work on them) but if a character needs to hold something, that could take a while to get right. It really begins to add up, but when the focus of a story is on the characters, making them feel as real as possible should only improve the overall experience. But I'll let you judge :)

Lighting has been an issue I've struggled with in this engine for a very long time, but with v0.17, I think I've finally got it to a point I'm very happy with! Specifically with shadows, the night, and dark places.

The above event is meant to take place during the middle of a moonlit night. But other than her hair, sand, and sky, it doesn't really look too dark. This is because the engine I use apparently never considered the possibility of darkness. Turning the lights off doesn't always make an object darker, it just removes the shadows... so to get around that, I have to recolor EVERY object to be darker. Every rock, tree, leaf, shell, shirt, sock, shoe, and hair strand. Even the sand. Every color needs to be adjusted to make a scene look dark with the methods I employ now, but that's not even the end of it. Because after that comes the post-processing.

The above is a dark scene from v0.17. Here you can see blacker blacks, higher contrast, and multiple light sources. Is it modern AAA lighting? No, I'll never get there with this engine. But I think the style I've been able to develop over the years is visually appealing in its own right. Is it worth the extra time and effort though? That's mostly for you to decide. The quality may have gone up over the years, but so has the time between releases. That's not something I'm proud of, but it's not for no reason. All this work isn't just more time consuming either, it's stressful too. So finding a balance is really important, not only with work but with life too.

(v0.1):

(v0.16):

The sex scenes used to be animated with only 3 frames. It was very choppy an unappealing. These days, most animations are in 24 - 30 frames, with the repeatable sex scenes including around 6 outfits for each action. This is the limit of what I want to do in terms of repeatable sex scenes, but I am very open to the idea of adding extra positions throughout the story.

When I first started developing sex scenes, it would typically fade straight into the animation and end with 2 - 4 images for the finishing actions. I like to include a bit more building up and post-sex moments now with these repeatable sex scenes. I remade almost every single repeatable sex option in v0.15 with this in mind, but there's still more to do with other characters. Namely Android. Hers are the worst at the moment and are in dire need of upgrades. Speaking of which, she's the worst to develop repeatable sex scenes for. Not only am I accounting for the position and the outfit, but also for the breast size options. When I remake her repeatable sex scenes, I will try to limit that option to only where it is extremely necessarily, such as when she tops you.

That's all for this post! I'll leave you all with a question; when did you start playing Harem Hotel? I look forward to your responses! Harem Hotel is still quite far off from being completed, so who knows what the game will look like down the line :)

Lewd previews during development can be found on my and

As always, thank so much for playing and supporting!
I like reading dev stuff like that, and this one was quite interesting. I had no idea the game was initially conceived as sprite-based.

As for when exactly I started playing, I'm not too sure myself but it wasn't long ago. I think the story event notifications were already there, but I also distinctly remember the freestyle sex scenes being added for most of the cast later, so maybe 0.14?

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Depends on your settings, I am on page 992. ;)
397 for me.

Runey , any chance on getting more scenes with both Felicity and Emma? The scene in the dungeon would have been hotter if you could choose between anal and vaginal. Not a big fan of anal, but would like more threesomes with them. And please, more Sylvia scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
397 for me.

Runey , any chance on getting more scenes with both Felicity and Emma? The scene in the dungeon would have been hotter if you could choose between anal and vaginal. Not a big fan of anal, but would like more threesomes with them. And please, more Sylvia scenes.
Yeah, I would like to see more partner scenes like that too, like Kali and Luci, Maria and Hana, Lin and Jin, etc.

While I don't mind the anal there, options are good, though I believe in this case, the point was to unlock the option for them, so it could be one of those important options to forever lock the anal if you didn't do it there. Or at least, I would assume that would be how that worked.
And a lot of discussing the number one favorite past time of Harem Hotel players, head patting...
HeadPatLin.gif
Since he repaired his bar, I can't joke about that anymore.:cry:
I may have the option now, but I still haven't ever held a sports night. XD

Reactions: splamo
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes