TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Isn't head patting a sport? I could have sworn I saw it on the list for the 2024 Olympics.:unsure:
As a general rule, I don't like any sport ending in the word 'ball', and while there are exceptions on both sides of that (volley ball, fishing, etc.), if it is, that would fall on the good side. lol

That said, no one else gets to do them but me, so where is the competition?

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
As a general rule, I don't like any sport ending in the word 'ball', and while there are exceptions on both sides of that (volley ball, fishing, etc.), if it is, that would fall on the good side. lol

That said, no one else gets to do them but me, so where is the competition?
C'mon now. There's no way I'm stopping giving out head pats. I'm sure everyone agrees with me that Lin's head is too pattable to ignore. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

blackroses90

Apr 19, 2021
sadly the writing went really downhill atfer the elf queen update some ok writing here and there but nothing that makes me want to support the dev anymore

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
sadly the writing went really downhill atfer the elf queen update some ok writing here and there but nothing that makes me want to support the dev anymore
Sadly, your criticism was never worth reading as there was no real substance to it. Nothing that makes me think this point of view is at all of interest to anybody in the public... which makes me wonder why I'm reading it at all.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Why don't you be actually useful and point out proper criticisms, show us specifically what works and doesn't work. Otherwise, well, you're going to be ignored.
Sadly, your criticism was never worth reading as there was no real substance to it. Nothing that makes me think this point of view is at all of interest to anybody in the public... which makes me wonder why I'm reading it at all.
Oh god, please ignore this guy. I'm 90% sure he's the same dude who came to my discord almost TWO MONTHS AGO to talk about how he was mad about onlyfans girls for whatever reason, after the community told him to stop and he didn't, he got banned. Then 5 days ago he came to my itch.io to whine about it, and got banned again. Today he created multiple alternate accounts to raid itch.io with downvotes and flaming comments. The amount of new downvotes every other completely random comment on my page had was equal to the new upvotes the guy who got banned got. Now it appears he's doing it here too. All over his anger over camgirls. This dude seriously needs a life. Don't feed the trolls.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Why don't you be actually useful and point out proper criticisms, show us specifically what works and doesn't work. Otherwise, well, you're going to be ignored.
I agree, when someone makes a major criticism like that, they always should give details.
One major reason is that it helps the dev improve, and secondly, there are trolls who will post things like that, and they never give any details about what they are complaining about.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Dis Kali looks like a murderous blueberry!
I like the Cornwall head though.

It's a good usage of the similarity of the HH character name and the Indian deity pantheon (granted my knowledge of Indian religious figures is VERY limited (so limited in fact that I might be incorrectly attributing the goddess to only India))

still
sorta like a murderous blueberry.
3349377C-B1B4-4D14-BEED-D291E75C44F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dis Kali looks like a murderous blueberry!
I like the Cornwall head though.

It's a good usage of the similarity of the HH character name and the Indian deity pantheon (granted my knowledge of Indian religious figures is VERY limited (so limited in fact that I might be incorrectly attributing the goddess to only India))

still
sorta like a murderous blueberry.
View attachment 2508563
That is a common misconception about Kali, she only gets that way when she is standing up to evil!

The story being that there was a demon who could respawn himself any time a drop of his blood hit the ground, who was rampaging. None of the other gods could defeat him, but Kali raged up and not only beat him, but in her rage, consumed all of his blood to prevent him from regrowing again.

Sadly, in her berserker rage, she no longer knew what she was doing, and went on a rampage of her own, only stopping when she thought she felled her own husband who had gotten in her way.

Reactions: Strike-10
Jun 28, 2020
The fact that I have been willing to sit through this game a second time is a testament to how good it is. I kind of wish the game didn't bottleneck the player into exhibitionism (particularly stuff like Lin and the contest, and her streaming scene with Maria), but easy enough to look pass it with how good everything else is. I'm kind of of the mind that "my girls are my girls" and I don't like anyone else to see the goods.

Anyway, I'm really eager to see some of the storylines from the city come to fruition. Particularly the dark elf girl you meet at the cafe, since she just kind of gets left in limbo.

I'm curious though what the plans are for the last vacant room in the hotel. Is there a girl in mind for it already?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The fact that I have been willing to sit through this game a second time is a testament to how good it is. I kind of wish the game didn't bottleneck the player into exhibitionism (particularly stuff like Lin and the contest, and her streaming scene with Maria), but easy enough to look pass it with how good everything else is. I'm kind of of the mind that "my girls are my girls" and I don't like anyone else to see the goods.

Anyway, I'm really eager to see some of the storylines from the city come to fruition. Particularly the dark elf girl you meet at the cafe, since she just kind of gets left in limbo.

That's not exhibitionism, but I get what you mean. Many of those actions will become optional. However Lin is an elf, and will certainly outlive you.

I'm curious though what the plans are for the last vacant room in the hotel. Is there a girl in mind for it already?
Yeah

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes