camoway

May 15, 2017
Once Stable diffusion AI can remember faces and clothes it would be fun to remaster this with a 2d-3d hyper realistic look.
It would probably take a good machine a very long time too process all these images haha!

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Did I miss something or is no one talking about the amazing new Android alarm pics Runey posted on twitter?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not everyone bothers with Twitter, and comments can be made there.
There is no real point in commenting here, on stuff that was not posted here.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for the chance to be able to give headpats in VR.
I have a Quest 2 and not one of the games or movies has any head patting, and it is so frustrating.
The movies have standing doggy, standing missionary, doggy, missionary, BJ's, deepthroat, face fucking, tit fucking, amazon position, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, prone, and many others, including stuff that require insanely flexible women, but not one damned head pat.
It's like eating the finest meal that you have ever eaten, and then being told that there is no dessert.

Last edited:

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I have a Quest 2 and not one of the games or movies has any head patting, and it is so frustrating.
The movies have standing doggy, standing missionary, doggy, missionary, BJ's, deepthroat, face fucking, tit fucking, amazon position, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, prone, and many others, including stuff that require insanely flexible women, but not one damned head pat.
It's like eating the finest meal that you have ever eaten, and then being told that there is no dessert.
Someone needs to create a game centered around a GILH (Girl I'd Like to Headpat). Since Devian is a Developer, I'm sure he's working on that right now.;)

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I agree with this but since it was now re-posted here we can comment.
:oops::love::p

Did I miss something or is no one talking about the amazing new Android alarm pics Runey posted on twitter?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice
It looks like the Android alarm is back to a HJ (based on the mask) unless it’s a multi-part in some programed fashion... either way the newer outfit and screen caps are nice. thanks for the cross-post from twitter.

My OCD is sorta triggered by her thigh-high triple bands being silver piping vs the red piping on the rest of her outfit. However I’m sure I will be able to overlook it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
It looks like the Android alarm is back to a HJ (based on the mask) unless it’s a multi-part in some programed fashion... either way the newer outfit and screen caps are nice. thanks for the cross-post from twitter.
Nah Runey's just remaking the Android HJ alarm option. The BJ will still be available as it normally is when you get far enough in her story (at least that's what I think, you might be able to switch between the two?)

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I meant moreso that in the past I've seen people posting the twitter previews here almost immediately, so I was surprised to see that a day passed and nobody posted them here yet

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah Runey's just remaking the Android HJ alarm option. The BJ will still be available as it normally is when you get far enough in her story (at least that's what I think, you might be able to switch between the two?)
Here is hoping that it will still be an option after that events, so that the people who did not max it out, can still get it. XD

Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Here is hoping that it will still be an option after that events, so that the people who did not max it out, can still get it. XD
Ya … there was that situation that I ran into on a play through where Android alarm switched to BJs for her alarm and her HJ count was under 10 IIRC(max bar) and it was just stuck there because other than the morning HJ alarm (which is prior to mask removal in story) there wasn’t another option to fill that bar and after the story step where mask is removed the alarm is switched to bjs.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes