c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What if we wait until March and go on a trip to the Syl'anar version Australia?
Then you have spring, not there, but somewhere on the world, together with somewhere summer and somewhere winter. Also wouldn't that mean, that Autum need to have 3 side char in here room? Summer, Spring and Winter?:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Is it just me or is the lain walkthrough mod "inaccurate"? It started accurate but now more and more often it tells me to go to the wrong place to trigger the next event or telling me to do things that just don't happen? For example, I just did Ashley Level 24 Event and it's telling me to choose the option "You look adorable!" but for me there was only one single time to choose a dialogue option and it had nothing to do with calling her adorable. Like I said, this keeps happening, and more frequently too.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Is it just me or is the lain walkthrough mod "inaccurate"? It started accurate but now more and more often it tells me to go to the wrong place to trigger the next event or telling me to do things that just don't happen? For example, I just did Ashley Level 24 Event and it's telling me to choose the option "You look adorable!" but for me there was only one single time to choose a dialogue option and it had nothing to do with calling her adorable. Like I said, this keeps happening, and more frequently too.
The person who was updating it was until recently going through cancer treatment.
Changes were made to earlier parts of the game while he was away, and unable to work on it.
When he came back, he did what he could to get it to not crash the game, which was a problem with the older versions on the newest release, but he has not had time to go through all of the changes.
He works on mods for multiple games, so his time is limited, and he has his health to worry about.

Just post as many details about errors for him as you can and tag the post with his name..
Lord Ashram

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The person who was updating it was until recently going through cancer treatment.
Changes were made to earlier parts of the game while he was away, and unable to work on it.
When he came back, he did what he could to get it to not crash the game, which was a problem with the older versions on the newest release, but he has not had time to go through all of the changes.
He works on mods for multiple games, so his time is limited, and he has his health to worry about.

Just post as many details about errors for him as you can and tag the post with his name..
Lord Ashram
At the rate things are going, it is likely better for him to wait and just do the one for .17 when it's done, since it is so close now.
Yes, using an outdated mod will do that. Runey is going through an updating old events, to make them fit better with the current art and plans for the game, so they are not going to always match what the old things were. For now, you might want to refer to the for hints.

Reactions: c3p0 and DigDug69

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
At the rate things are going, it is likely better for him to wait and just do the one for .17 when it's done, since it is so close now.

Yes, using an outdated mod will do that. Runey is going through an updating old events, to make them fit better with the current art and plans for the game, so they are not going to always match what the old things were. For now, you might want to refer to the for hints.
The mod has the same version name as the current update, so then the mods name is more of the problem than whether its outdated, because players who see that will expect it to be a complete and finished walkthrough mod. Maybe it'd be better to add (incomplete) or something to the mods name or add a disclaimer in that post until it's been fixed.

I sympathize with what the mod creator has been going through, I'm just looking at this from a players perspective and how it could cause issues for more players than just me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The mod has the same version name as the current update, so then the mods name is more of the problem than whether its outdated, because players who see that will expect it to be a complete and finished walkthrough mod. Maybe it'd be better to add (incomplete) or something to the mods name or add a disclaimer in that post until it's been fixed.

I sympathize with what the mod creator has been going through, I'm just looking at this from a players perspective and how it could cause issues for more players than just me.
Yeah, and AFAIK, he is still working on this one, there were a lot of things that needed changing.

Yeah, Lain has not been involved in a while now... She said she was back, but we did not hear anything after that.

Lord Ashram got out of the hospital, and has been trying to catch up on all of his mods, this being one of the more complex ones, that needs more than just updating for the new content, but also going back and seeing all the old things that changed and trying to take all of that into account as well.

If you want all the up to date info, you can go here.

Reactions: pgm_01

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

He did.

• Updated to and for the 16.1/16.2 updated content
  • Note: I still need to go back and redo the incorrect "when and wheres" in the WT for Starting a New Game and this will take me some time.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
The Succubi were beneficial dream spirits of European origin and predate Babylon and Christianity by thousands of years, they were oracles and sometimes lovers to the mage that summoned them.
The Lilitu were malevolent dream spirits that dates back to ancient Akkadia, they seduced men and drained their life force.
When Christianity finally made it's way to the rest of Europe it merged the lore of the Succubi and Lilitu into one. Thus the Succubus went from being a loving oracle to a malevolent life draining monster.
Unfortunately most of the original lore of the Succubi has been scattered into bits and pieces here and there. I mean it's still out there if you can find it and put the pieces together, so far very few have been able to. There was a website that once had all their lore pieced back together but it's no longer around otherwise I'd give the link to you.
Huh, I should have looked into that more... I know the polish interpretation is more along those lines, but I figured they were still pretty similar to the baobahn sith, which also has the goat legs, and has vampiric tendencies. Especially since there's also the leanan sidhhe, which has the more muse-like qualities of a succubus, especially if they lose in the bargaining and end up the slave.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Jin's first anal event? ...Or so I imagine.
I missed so much, but I like to imagine that in 300 years all her masters have been pencil dicks. That would be hilarious. Ofc, with the changes to her body and time not having sex, there also is the possibility that her body has had time to forget some of the stretching its elasticity had learned.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Huh, I should have looked into that more... I know the polish interpretation is more along those lines, but I figured they were still pretty similar to the baobahn sith, which also has the goat legs, and has vampiric tendencies. Especially since there's also the leanan sidhhe, which has the more muse-like qualities of a succubus, especially if they lose in the bargaining and end up the slave.
European folklore is moderately altered but even then it's still an interesting subject. It's very difficult to discern what is original and what is altered, unless you can manage to get involved with an authentic Druid or Pagan group as they are very picky on who they let in.

*Edit* Speaking of the Baobhan Sith they originally didn't kill the men they seduced but kidnapped them and kept them as livestock, a fate worse than death.
At least I think it was them or I'm thinking of something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbs305

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
European folklore is moderately altered but even then it's still an interesting subject. It's very difficult to discern what is original and what is altered, unless you can manage to get involved with an authentic Druid or Pagan group as they are very picky on who they let in.

*Edit* Speaking of the Baobhan Sith they originally didn't kill the men they seduced but kidnapped them and kept them as livestock, a fate worse than death.
At least I think it was them or I'm thinking of something else.
interesting, because that fits even more with the similarities. The current "idea" definitely comes off more as a cautionary tale like the Sirens... men out, away from their wives, being seduced and murdered by monster women.

But yeah, the addition of the livestock side of things makes them more akin to the Leanan Sidhe, which of the two is the more succubus seeming in it's behavior, so yeah.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes