ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
2 screenshots with "wrong" choice of words (warm/cold or don't)
If Kate doesn't like warm food, then you would have to wait a little longer until the food is cold.
If Emma doesn't want to die before Felicity, then her problem is in the first sentence.
3_letter Sentence screenshot0019.png 3_letter Sentence screenshot0019.png 4_warm food sign Text screenshot0010.png 4_warm food sign Text screenshot0010.png
I think people get tripped up on how Emma and Felicity talk often. They are often speaking for one another. In this case, she already stated that she'd be sad if Felicity died first. If they're truly inseperable, as she started this line, then it follows that Felicitty would also be sad if Emma died first. The second half of that sentence isn't clarifying the first half, it's justifying the assertion of them being inseperable.

A warm meal is not a hot meal. You may be correct, I can't speak for Runey's intent, however, seeing as he's written Kate to be autistic, and autistic folk are both, highly likely to have incredibly specific food preferences, and very intentionally clear in their language, it's entirely possible that Kate legitimately doesn't like it when the temperature of her food cools even a little bit, from hot to warm. So, this could be correct as is, though again, Runey would have to confirm.

popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.16.2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Just a q is it possible for you to add violet back?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok so I have v14.2. but missed the update patch to go from 14 to 15. is there anywhere I can find that as I have already downloaded the 16.2 patch. but need at least a ver 15 to use that. and don't want to download 10gigs... again
No, you will need the whole thing.
Just a q is it possible for you to add violet back?
No, there was a mod that did it, but it's not ready yet, and may not include it any more, no idea.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Violet was a game asset that was borrowed from another game. No idea which game she came from.
The room that Violet was using has been assigned to someone else by Runey, and the only other room that is still available has a character that Runey plans to put in it.
With no other rooms being available, it is highly unlikely that Violet can be added back to the hotel with the mod, unless Runey adds a third floor to the hotel.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Violet was a game asset that was borrowed from another game. No idea which game she came from.
The room that Violet was using has been assigned to someone else by Runey, and the only other room that is still available has a character that Runey plans to put in it.
With no other rooms being available, it is highly unlikely that Violet can be added back to the hotel with the mod, unless Runey adds a third floor to the hotel.
No.
Violet was a character that was sponsored from a big whale Patreon. She was never canon and never used a room from the hotel, she was always a (none canon) addition just cause this one Patreon has wished for. Since he withdrawn his pledge (or lowered it) Runey hasn't work on any more content of her. With time her content/code became incompatible to the rest of the game, as well as quality wise she fall behind. Thus to save time, he removed her.

Canon wise she was never there to in the beginning, so nothing has really changed since then.

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Violet …..
The biggest loss from the spinningtv code removal was the EVERYBODY gets some
“wild lust” group event scene that finished up with Autumn getting anal.

Things change though and Runey slimmed it out … which is understandable … even though it is missed.

This is essentially a book/movie and sometimes things end up edited or on the cutting room floor … because they don’t progress the story ARC.

*edit* AND what C3PO mentioned …
I had some hope for it to become a VR cutout on the PC where other non canon content is.
With the parts parred way back to just the H scenes.

However … people are always complaining about the GB size of HH
either because they have old PCs, phones with limited space, or poor bandwidth
So I would bet that Runey axed it all to try and slim down the total DL size and because it was the equivalent of a third nipple.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
No.
Violet was a character that was sponsored from a big whale Patreon. She was never canon and never used a room from the hotel, she was always an (none canon) addition just cause this one Patreon has wished for. Since he withdrawn his pledge (or lowered it) Runey hasn't work on any more content of her. With time her content/code became incompatible to the rest of the game, as well as quality wise she fall behind. Thus to save time, he removed her.

Canon wise she was never there to in the beginning, so nothing has really changed since then.
Thinking back on it, I guess you are right. I had forgotten that visiting Violet was a clicking on the stair case option. In my mind, I had her in the twins room. I believe that the twins arrived about that same time, so I just assumed that they moved in after violet left.

Reactions: c3p0

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
The Violet content was also buggy as fuck if I remember correctly...
It had some dead ends but the bugs were way less that so many “other” supposedly top tier titles here … and since it wasn’t the main game but only a “bonus code” the bugs weren’t anything serious IMO. Especially since in every game I play I make a save point just prior to “flipping“ a bonus code switch.

It wasn’t perfect though … Ive never seen any thing from Runey that I would classify as buggy as fuck. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It had some dead ends but the bugs were way less that so many “other” supposedly top tier titles here … and since it wasn’t the main game but only a “bonus code” the bugs weren’t anything serious IMO. Especially since in every game I play I make a save point just prior to “flipping“ a bonus code switch.

It wasn’t perfect though … Ive never seen any thing from Runey that I would classify as buggy as fuck. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
To be honest it's been so long... I don't even really remember how she looked like...

Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
To be honest it's been so long... I don't even really remember how she looked like...
IIRC … think Ashley …. painted with a Vampire slant and lust/mind control powers.

I didn’t disagree with with you that there were bugs … just that even Runey’s buggy content is way more polished than other “buggy as fuck” developers :LOL:.

Reactions: Uthuriel
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes