MrMurkyMumpitz

Dec 17, 2019
Bug (?) report:
I've completed everything so far, though I can't enter my room at noon.
It is always blocked by the message that I should get closer to Nia,
although I have completed the path with her so far.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bug (?) report:
I've completed everything so far, though I can't enter my room at noon.
It is always blocked by the message that I should get closer to Nia,
although I have completed the path with her so far.
If you have not figured it out, can you upload your save? Will see if one of us can figure it out.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Now I don't know whether to continue playing the current version or wait for the next one for those beautiful Android scenes
(I call her Alex) what do you call her? Here looking forward to this update.
I personally always start a new game with each version, but I'm also not protecting an insanely high head-pat count that starting over bothers me. When it hits long story stretches, I'll skip since I mostly/kinda know it - but I get to watch new scenes.

Otherwise I'd suggest every 2-3 versions, either to refresh the story / events or to wait until some scenes are added to the gallery. Without knowing how far you are and not having an exact release date, it's hard to say to stop or continue. If you have other stuff to play? I'd stop. If you're bored? Keep going.

Android is, in my game, cleverly called Pixel. I'm insanely creative. /s

trinhchikiet

Nov 24, 2020
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.2
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
16.0 incl 16.0 rpa and apk files:
Mega

16.2 apk updates:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)
Without LordAshram mod: (84Mb)
Mega

WITH LordAshram mod: (107.5Mb)
Mega
Thank you very much, but I can't download because Mega phone can't load more than 4gb. If you put it through Drive, that's great.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
On one hand I like that the girls have a schedule - on the other, I wish I could call them to the morning bath as an option, so I didn't have to wait for the event.
Well, what I was thinking the other day, was maybe we could call them to the hot spring or shower from the lobby. The shower one might need to be only for the afternoon and evening slots (not really, not like the others need 6 hours for a shower, but...), thought we used to be able to call them to the hotspring, but that might have changed when people started to hang out there. Can't remember any more...
No real reason that could not also work in their rooms though...

Mostly, though, I just want to take Kali to the onsen in her rope outfit, while her friends are there. :devilish:

Reactions: Kiss_69
Sep 5, 2020
Here are 7 screenshots with small mistakes in the text (I hope the markings in the screenshots are enough to be able to locate the "mistakes"):

2 screenshots with 1 missing / 1 too many letters (marking shows where / which word - probably no further explanation necessary)
1_letter aleady already screenshot0010.png 2_letter_r_screenshot0019.png

2 screenshots with "wrong" choice of words (warm/cold or don't)
If Kate doesn't like warm food, then you would have to wait a little longer until the food is cold.
If Emma doesn't want to die before Felicity, then her problem is in the first sentence.
3_letter Sentence screenshot0019.png 4_warm food sign Text screenshot0010.png

3 screenshots with west/east in the wrong place in the text
Most maps have "West" on the left - not on the right as stated in the text.
5_west east mark screenshot0024.png 6_Caliber west mark Text screenshot0024.png 7_east newportshire mark Text screenshot0024.png

The text was translated from German to English using Google Translator, as my mother tongue is German. I hope that the translation is halfway correct. In the spoiler I hide the original text in German. Please only open the spoiler if you also speak German.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jarol

Jun 13, 2017
Ok so I have v14.2. but missed the update patch to go from 14 to 15. is there anywhere I can find that as I have already downloaded the 16.2 patch. but need at least a ver 15 to use that. and don't want to download 10gigs... again

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes