Aug 9, 2018
They are pre-releases for the upcoming update used for testing and hunting for bugs for the new content in that update. Since they are test builds, there never released to the general public because of the risk that they're unstable and could possibly break saves.
Sure, I was just planning to sub for a month and am feeling a little impatient so I thought I'd sub now and try the beta, but I also don't want to play an unfinished product (bugs are okay) so I wasn't sure if I should wait until at least the pre-release version.

If it's just bug fixing, I guess I'll pull the trigger and sub now. Thank you!

EDIT: Well one sub later, to answer my own question, yes each beta build adds content, it isn't just bug fixes. :\ Alas

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Sure, I was just planning to sub for a month and am feeling a little impatient so I thought I'd sub now and try the beta, but I also don't want to play an unfinished product (bugs are okay) so I wasn't sure if I should wait until at least the pre-release version.

I would suggest supporting, and waiting for the official release.
Some bugs in games have been known to make people have to start all over again.
All of your head pats will be lost.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Just make sure you save under a new slot for the tests, and you should be okay, just remember where you left off.
We have 100 save slots per page for a reason, don't be stingy. ;)
Save Early, Save Often.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Daddy2k.

Nov 18, 2020
Any chance of a torrent or different file host? A file that large cannot be downloaded from Mega unless you install and use their software — it cannot be downloaded using a web browser (at least not Firefox).

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
That is not working. I tried to install it, didn't worked as it didn't highlighted the right answer in the test I took.:WeSmart::BootyTime:
I updated the mod to be more stable for the 0.16.2 about a month ago but it looks like the link for it was incorrect and I just fixed it. I also just added a TEST version that added back Lain's Special Scenes but it hasn't been tested properly by me.

More about the mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-10622313

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I updated the mod to be more stable for the 0.16.2 about a month ago but it looks like the link for it was incorrect and I just fixed it. I also just added a TEST version that added back Lain's Special Scenes but it hasn't been tested properly by me.

More about the mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-10622313
They're poking fun at a dumb question with the topic being "life" and using a "walk-through" mod to get through said life, it isn't topically related to HH / Your mod.

Hope all is well/getting better with your health.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes